We banned a flag not too long ago...HEY what about this one? A very long rant...

That makes you average. Since my tenure has been many times longer than the average, that makes me well above average. Thanks for proving the numbers that prove my level is far above yours.

Yes, Hazard County is no doubt proud of your long tenure as Possum Catcher, Cleetus.

What's that average boy? Can't hold a job? I'd try to divert from my sorry work record if I were you, too. So telling how those average people are jealous of those who actually contribute to society.

So Joe and friends...you're saying only backwoods possum hunters & "homophobes" object to what's been done (in front of children) under the rainbow flag?

Of course you want it banned. All homophobes want it banned.

The rainbow flag is used to justify and symbolize these displays in public in front of children.

gaygreendickguys_zps283f3742.jpg

gaymidwestparadejpg_zpse239f00e.jpg

gay-parade-32.jpg

gay%20naked%20parade%20censored_zpsz1kcdwu4.jpg

c8f239f6-ac93-45d5-9af7-6e42bf21b0e5_zpsne3djmzt.jpg

Boys Scouts ^^ in the midst of a typical gay pride parade..

Silhouette- and her bans....

The Church of LGBT and their bans... Dylann Roof had a black boyfriend and he shot 9 Christians the day after a major southern church said it would never support gay marriage.. And because one of his selfies had him with a rebel flag, your church siezed that moment to subdue the entire south with a false narrative...

I think they're going to remember the rebel flag next Fall and how and who was responsible for it being taken away.....and....what the rainbow flag actually stands for and which party has fused itself at the hip with that aggressive and manipulating cult...

Last edited:
You really think your silly remarks make sense, don't you?

I really think you don't have the mental capacity to understand what they meant.

You also thought the military was attacking Texas, so your judgement is pretty screwed up.

I did? Provide a link where I thought that about the military.

If you didn't, it would be the first time you didn't spout the crazy claims from the right.

You claimed I did. Provide the proof or STFU.

Come on. We both know you put on that tin foil hat and make a round around the perimeter of your compound when things get stressful.

The Church of LGBT and their bans... Dylann Roof had a black boyfriend and he shot 9 Christians the day after a major southern church said it would never support gay marriage.. And because one of his selfies had him with a rebel flag, your church siezed that moment to subdue the entire south with a false narrative...

I think they're going to remember the rebel flag next Fall and how and who was responsible for it being taken away.....and....what the rainbow flag actually stands for and which party has fused itself at the hip with that aggressive and manipulating cult...

I love that you keep pretending Roof was gay and killed all those people b/c a different and unaffiliated church wouldn't recognize gay marriage. The only one you are fooling is yourself. Sorry you can't use their corpses to smear gay people.

The Church of LGBT and their bans... Dylann Roof had a black boyfriend and he shot 9 Christians...

Dylann Roof was an embittered- and tragically misguided racist who posted his racist screed for all to read- and proudly wore the symbols of apartheid Rhodesia.

You are the only one claiming that Roof was gay- because you presume that anyone who does anything bad is gay.

Because that is all you do- is try to slander homosexuals.

I really think you don't have the mental capacity to understand what they meant.

You also thought the military was attacking Texas, so your judgement is pretty screwed up.

If you didn't, it would be the first time you didn't spout the crazy claims from the right.

Come on. We both know you put on that tin foil hat and make a round around the perimeter of your compound when things get stressful.

If you know, surely you have proof. Since you don't, the other option is STFU. Actually, the other option is for you to show your ugly ass at the compound. I doubt you're man enough.

What's that average boy? Can't hold a job? I'd try to divert from my sorry work record if I were you, too. So telling how those average people are jealous of those who actually contribute to society.

Like I said, Cleetus, you are dun good at cathin' them thar 'possums, the whole inbred community is truly proud of you.

You said? That's on the same level as expecting that lying POS Obama to tell the truth. You said is hardly a reliable source.

If you know, surely you have proof. Since you don't, the other option is STFU. Actually, the other option is for you to show your ugly ass at the compound. I doubt you're man enough.

Well, you admit to the compound, so now you just need to come out of the closet about that tinfoil hat.

Well, you admit to the compound, so now you just need to come out of the closet about that tinfoil hat.

It's called a gated community so the riff raff can't come in without permission.

So Joe and friends...you're saying only backwoods possum hunters & "homophobes" object to what's been done (in front of children) under the rainbow flag?

Uh, yeah.

And here's the thing. When I was a kid, we really weren't all that shocked. We all had our secret stash of Playboys. And that was pre-internet where naked people were a few clicks away. To think you are going to "shock" a child by a lewd character in a parade when they can see much, much, much worse stuff on TV and the Internet.

You said? That's on the same level as expecting that lying POS Obama to tell the truth. You said is hardly a reliable source.

Dun, Der, Cleetus, even Silhoutee thinks you be huntin' dem possums!

Uh, yeah.

And here's the thing. When I was a kid, we really weren't all that shocked. We all had our secret stash of Playboys. And that was pre-internet where naked people were a few clicks away. To think you are going to "shock" a child by a lewd character in a parade when they can see much, much, much worse stuff on TV and the Internet.

Dun, Der, Cleetus, even Silhoutee thinks you be huntin' dem possums!

You had your stash of playboys? We had the real thing. While you were jacking off to pictures of it, we were getting it.

It's what the rest of the people who live here believe about lowlifes like you. We put up gates to keep YOUR KIND out.

You mean you think I'd want to go into your inbred and stupid part of the country?

You had your stash of playboys? We had the real thing. While you were jacking off to pictures of it, we were getting it.

So you are saying as a pre-teen, you were having sex, Cooter?

It's what the rest of the people who live here believe about lowlifes like you. We put up gates to keep YOUR KIND out.

You mean you think I'd want to go into your inbred and stupid part of the country?

I guess that happens when there is no regulation of home schooling.

I guess that happens when there is no regulation of home schooling.

I guess that's what happens when you see over 70% of black babies born as bastards.

Do you people think you're important by posting in this thread?

I ask honestly. Does this justify your means?

Because as far as I have dared to read, you're all full of shit! And why you want to mutually masturbate each other is... beyond me... You're all a friggin embarrassment to the human race, IMHO.

Jus sayin...

I guess that's what happens when you see over 70% of black babies born as bastards.

I don't think that word means what you think it means anymore.

Fact is, lots of kids are born outside of legal marriage, and lots of them are products of divorce. Maybe it's the concept of marriage that's become obsolete.

How is a person whose parents never legally married but were together the whole time they were growing up "bastards", but the kid whose father walked out on his marriage when he was six month old not?

Forum List

Back