"WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!"

US intelligence chief: 'The warning lights are blinking red again' on cyber attacks - CNNPolitics

While the Traiitor in Chief sits on his hands and tells Putin what a great leader he is....

Yes, yes, it is all Trumps fault, lol. Hide under your beds folks! Why Jimi is so smart, he not only knows what is going on today, he will tell you how to fix tomorrow!

You doubt me? Just ask Jimi, he is a legend in his own mind, and he will tell you how to part the seas, how to stop climate change, and how many kids you can have.

Aren't you happy you have a BRILLIANT LEFTIST like Jimi to tell you what you should do; what you have to do; and how to save yourself to boot-)

He is a genius I tell you, a genius, lol. Just ask his arrogant ass, he will tell you...….right Jimi-)

US intelligence chief: 'The warning lights are blinking red again' on cyber attacks - CNNPolitics

While the Traiitor in Chief sits on his hands and tells Putin what a great leader he is....

Yes, yes, it is all Trumps fault, lol. Hide under your beds folks! Why Jimi is so smart, he not only knows what is going on today, he will tell you how to fix tomorrow!

You doubt me? Just ask Jimi, he is a legend in his own mind, and he will tell you how to part the seas, how to stop climate change, and how many kids you can have.

Aren't you happy you have a BRILLIANT LEFTIST like Jimi to tell you what you should do; what you have to do; and how to save yourself to boot-)

He is a genius I tell you, a genius, lol. Just ask his arrogant ass, he will tell you...….right Jimi-)
Be careful he will put you on ignore...lol

Of course, he is NOTHING compared to our messiah, Barack, Hussein, Obysmal. Never fear, he will tell Jimi what to tell you Walmart folks, who Pee-Pee Strozk and Jimi can smell.

Yep, you deplorables smell bad! Just ask Pee-Pee and Jimi!

Hey Jimbo, how is that arrogant ass of yours working out for ya in the real world-) Bet mommy has had to save your arrogant ass at least 3 times this year, lol. Hey mommy, where is the meatloaf, lololol!

You and FakeyJakey, along with Joeblow fromkokomo, and of course, the charming and delightful indiansquaw, need to go and count votes in November. Come back when done, and give s an accurate count-)

Never fear, if it takes you 2 years, we understand, lolololol!

Be careful he will put you on ignore...lol

Wait, wait...…...are you telling me...….a deplorable......that SUPERSTAR Jimi might put me on ignore? OMG, whatever shall I do! We all need our daily feed of Marxism fed to us, by brilliant people like Jimi! RIGHT JIMBO-)

Why hell, Jimi is smart, his momma calls him son, and Jimi believes the pimples on his ass are just trademarks to his GENIUS. RIGHT JIMBO!

Hey Jimi, you are a phony-baloney, and the only thing between you and the street is probably YOUR MOMMY-) But I do betcha your DADDY wants to throw you out so you can grow a pair, lol.

Problem is...………………...a set of cucaraches, is NOT in your future-)

The only Trojan horse in the room is packed full of barely disguised radical Leftist communists who split their time between running for blue enclave seats, and professing postmodernist intolerance on campuses near you. Unfortunately, a great many serving and former democrat officials are present and former lecture students of these Marxist-Leninist intellectual leaders. Want to serve America? Identify and expose this true source of political-philosophical corruption. They are the 'Russians' the bogeyman never knew.

Forum List

Back