According to Hillary Clinton Trumps court pick will vote to reinstate slavery

:laughing0301:

IxjKm6D.jpg

How would you make slaves, slaves? They are already slaves. Ask them, they will be happy to tell you how they are all treated like slaves. Even the millionairess.

Therefore, they are slaves.

That anybody.....anybody at all.....listens or pay attention to that creature Clinton is simply beyond me.

She is way way wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy past her due date.

That anybody.....anybody at all.....listens or pay attention to that creature Clinton is simply beyond me.

She is way way wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy past her due date.
Oh come on, John Belushi and Rodney Dangerfield are dead, that makes her the funniest drunk alive

How did Anthony Wiener have classified email on his laptop ?
Huma sent it there for an insurance policy if Hillary tried or did kill her

One of my first thoughts too. But if he knew he would have weaponized it for his own benefit.

Then I read early on it was cached in autosave function and they both were ignorant of it.
Hillary would have killed him in a heartbeat...…………..

Huma and weiner had a fake marriage designed to hide that huma was Hillaries lover, all weiner wanted was 13 year old girls, and perhaps boys

How did Anthony Wiener have classified email on his laptop ?
Huma sent it there for an insurance policy if Hillary tried or did kill her

One of my first thoughts too. But if he knew he would have weaponized it for his own benefit.

Then I read early on it was cached in autosave function and they both were ignorant of it.
Hillary would have killed him in a heartbeat...…………..

Huma and weiner had a fake marriage designed to hide that huma was Hillaries lover, all weiner wanted was 13 year old girls, and perhaps boys

Sharia Barbie's marriage to him was odd and to bear his child.

Sounds stupid, and it is stupid, just like Hillary Clinton
Hillary Clinton Implies Kavanaugh Will Lead America Back To Times Of Slavery

Can't make this stuff up, oh I could try, but why bother with stupid Hillary there all the time
With people like you loving tRumputin it is very possible. The USA being taken back to 1860's is very possible with the orange cheeto.
How...………..……?
You really that dumb you have no history to look back on.

Sounds stupid, and it is stupid, just like Hillary Clinton
Hillary Clinton Implies Kavanaugh Will Lead America Back To Times Of Slavery

Can't make this stuff up, oh I could try, but why bother with stupid Hillary there all the time
With people like you loving tRumputin it is very possible. The USA being taken back to 1860's is very possible with the orange cheeto.
How...………..……?
You really that dumb you have no history to look back on.
Tell us how slavery is going to be reinstated?

Moron

Forum List

Back