"We are Preparing for Massive Civil War", Says DHS Informant

Another scared cracker thread. Hahahaha.

"Cracker thread." I'm not a cracker, idiot. I just passed along what the informant stated, but being the typical liberal, you don't want to comment on that, just name call.

If you insist on being racist when you address opponents, at least call me a more appropriate racial slur. I am a bigger mutt than Obama, so take your pick.

Sure, cracker. Go get your survival seeds.

Some are predicting a collapse of the American dollar and riots later this year.

Republicans certainly hope so, they’re so desperate to win the WH they’re willing to subject the American people to any horror or hardship: riots, economic collapse, continued high unemployment…

Republicans are as pathetic as they are reprehensible.

You know, I think you might be a bit shocked how many liberals I talk to that think we will enter a civil war.

"Cracker thread." I'm not a cracker, idiot. I just passed along what the informant stated, but being the typical liberal, you don't want to comment on that, just name call.

If you insist on being racist when you address opponents, at least call me a more appropriate racial slur. I am a bigger mutt than Obama, so take your pick.

I'll take what I want from you and you'll thank me for whatever I let you keep.

This time, I say, let Republicans secede. Then we can ship them a little bread and some rubbers like we do to other third world countries with an uneducated population.

:lol::lol::lol: Better not say that too loud derp. They might hear you and stop supporting your useless ass. Where do you think your food comes from? Here's a hint. Very few Dems are farmers.

Really? Well get used to today's technology, because you'll be using it for decades. Not many scientist are repubs, so no new technology for you.

Why are you race baiting?

I'm always lost because on one hand most liberal minded people on these boards claim we are ina world depression... then if something is brought up like this thread we're in great shape... So what is it at this point in time, is there a world depression caused by Republicans or have we recovered, obviously due to Democrats alone.

Obama has that "Hitler in the bunker" mentality so we'd better be real careful what he does when he loses this November

I'll take what I want from you and you'll thank me for whatever I let you keep.

Hahaha. I was raised by lifelong black NRA and NAACP members, who marched in Mississippi during the early 1960's. I hope you try, it would bring me great joy.

Well nobody thinks this, because its stupid. Naturally you would think this though being a fucking moron.

No the reality is in order to get back into power so they can have the America they want, they are willing to risk everything.

Its a very simple opinion that anyone should understand...

Oh look what the moron tide brought in.

i heard you rode the first wave.

I don't think that is as clever as you think it sounds. Just sayin.

Obama has that "Hitler in the bunker" mentality so we'd better be real careful what he does when he loses this November

Yep He'll have over 2 months to kill as many crackers as he can. It's called Operation Payback. The memo was in last week's Jet magazine.

I'm always lost because on one hand most liberal minded people on these boards claim we are ina world depression... then if something is brought up like this thread we're in great shape... So what is it at this point in time, is there a world depression caused by Republicans or have we recovered, obviously due to Democrats alone.

Link to your claims?

Link to your claims?

I'm sorry, I will not provide links to an obvious claim posted on these boards. I won't go through thread after thread just to prove something that you wouldn't accept anyway. Now if it were a link to a study I would.

Link to your claims?

I'm sorry, I will not provide links to an obvious claim posted on these boards. I won't go through thread after thread just to prove something that you wouldn't accept anyway. Now if it were a link to a study I would.

If you showed thread after thread of your claim then that would be proof. Link?

Forum List

Back