We are now living in the Soviet Union

And you’re crazy enough to believe that nonsense.

Connect the DOTS !!
They have eliminated any opposition party, The entire news is tied to the Democratic Machine, they are flooding in 300,000 per month to change the demographics forever, Marxist judges now control every court except one, etc, etc, etc,

Open your eyes - you fat F

Connect the DOTS !!
They have eliminated any opposition party, The entire news is tied to the Democratic Machine, they are flooding in 300,000 per month to change the demographics forever, Marxist judges now control every court except one, etc, etc, etc,

Are you this crazy in real life or is it just an internet thing with you?

Whose fault is it then?

Is the Left not in power?
The elite establishment including the duopoly, billionaires, big corporations, MSM, big institutions, and the MIC.

The real left has no power in this country. Both crime families are right wing parties.

The elite establishment including the duopoly, billionaires, big corporations, MSM, big institutions, and the MIC.

The real left has no power in this country. Both crime families are right wing parties.
What makes someone right wing?

We are now lower than a Banana Republic!!
Not sure what vegetables are lower
i'm not sure i know what that means. maybe we are a mushroom republic? kept in the dark and fed profusely. banana republics normally have constitutions, generally modelled on our own. the difference is that one corporation, backed by us marines, can pretty much run amok. capitalism on steroids

Connect the DOTS !!

what do you want to do about it?

America has been conquered by radical leftists whites and Bolshevik Jews .

Zero oppositional party
Radical fake judges
Fake teachers of propaganda
Goebbels media
FBI acts like the Stasi

Total Soviet Union takeover and you dummies here think everything is fine
Really, where is my flat with hot water heaters?

Forum List

Back