We are now hearing reports there are thousands of American citizens still throughout Afghanistan that have not made it to the airport

Your common sense sounded a lot like a dodge to cover the shitshow going on there. If I misunderstood you then you have my apologies. Emotions are running a bit high just now. I'm watching Americans in DC, taking steps in multiple areas to literally cause the collapse of this nation and feeling damned impotent to do anything to stop it.
Yeah, you are impotent. Your sense of the nation is skewed, because the representation is not designed right.

US4CC.AOC_Jim_Halpren - Almighty_Constitution.png

What I know was the advancement of the Taliban in Afghanistan weeks prior, the writing was on the wall.
That's when my common sense kicks in.
Check it out. A Harvard law professor, who is on the Biden Committee to tell Congress to increase the Supreme Court seats so Biden can pack the Court with a liberal bias. This Law professor is acclaimed to have worked on the South Africa Constitution.

How did he know what would happen two months early?

What I know was the advancement of the Taliban in Afghanistan weeks prior, the writing was on the wall.
That's when my common sense kicks in.
And I hope that common sense told you we should have never been there in the first place, and it was long overdue for us to get the hell out of there. Those people even didn't even try to fight, yeah that's how much they care about being a free country. Freedom costs are high, they didn't want to pay it. So be it.

Probably true, but, if I was one of them I would have gotten out weeks ago without anyone telling me to leave.
There is a thing called personal responsibility.
So you’re saying military members should have defied orders, quit, and bought an airplane ticket home?

They were left there to die on purpose by their own leaders

Biden is a phoney and always has been.

He built a political career based on lies.....has little regard for America or Americans.

Not even to mention his cognitive situation.

Military? Who the fuck referenced military?????
There were a lot of people over there other than the military
Aren’t the majority of American citizens there military members, military contractors and US embassy personnel ?

Any American who chooses to live in Afghanistan, outside of work, is an idiot

Last edited:
I would presume any American Civilian in Afghanistan or at least most of them are family members of military personnell, contractors and or members of their families.

Perhaps some journalists...I cannot envision any civilian desiring to live there outside of work or being related to some American there as a contractor or member of the military.

Why is this MURDERER NOT IMPEACHED....The Republocans have NO BALLS....CLOSE CONGRESS UNTIL IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS....NOT ONLY ON AFGHANISTAN BUT NUMEROUS OTHER POLICIES SUCH AS COVID POSITIVE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WELCOMED INTO AMERICA, AND DOING AWAY WITH TRUMPS ENERGY PROGRAM WHERE WE WERE SELF SUSTAINING...LOOK AT OUR GASOLINE PRICES!!!!!!

Joe made sure this guy got on a flight:

1629227671384.png

Aren’t the majority of American citizens there military members, military contractors and US embassy personnel ?

Any American who chooses to live in Afghanistan, outside of work, is an idiot
There were thousands of American civilians there other than what was on your list.
Not to mention other civilians from nations that were our allies.
Biden was pretty stealthy when he picked up his ball and came home as abrupt as he did.
Left a lot of people caught with their pants down. That won't be soon forgotten.
Looks like Biden is doing something that Obama struggled to do, and that was to build
his legacy.
Just an added note.......why in hell didn't Biden destroy the military equipment before
the cut and run? He left the Taliban as a formidable foe with the technology and weapons.

Why is this MURDERER NOT IMPEACHED....The Republocans have NO BALLS....CLOSE CONGRESS UNTIL IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS....NOT ONLY ON AFGHANISTAN BUT NUMEROUS OTHER POLICIES SUCH AS COVID POSITIVE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WELCOMED INTO AMERICA, AND DOING AWAY WITH TRUMPS ENERGY PROGRAM WHERE WE WERE SELF SUSTAINING...LOOK AT OUR GASOLINE PRICES!!!!!!

If not impeached for his criminal incompetence, perhaps imposing the 25th Amendment can be started.

If this was Trump piglousi, and the rest of you commie scumbags would be calling AND MARCHING for his impeachment... Simply UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!

~~~~~~
The call for impeachment of Joey Xi Bai Dung is loud an clear.. However, Democrat in Congress will ignore it unless they can be assured that Kamaltoe will escape the same fate....
**********​
**********​

Who are there because of America’s involvement in Afghanistan.

The question is, did their contracts end once Biden announced the withdrawal from Afghanistan or were they still employed up to this Monday ?

If they were still there they were still employed. However, once the taliban took over their contracts are pretty obviously over.

What will sloe joe do if the taliban begins to execute Americans?

Not saying that will happen...but it is a possibility even more likely because the taliban is sucking up to the CHI-COMS lusting for their financial investments.

The CHI-COMS could very possibly put a bounty on any Americans head still in afghaniland.

They would rejoice in Peking if the taliban began to kill Americans.

Forum List

Back