We are literally living Atlas Shrugged

Here's a clue, Puppy...fact check anything that comes from that site.
From Snopes....

California legislators have made it illegal for anyone to deny climate change, under threat of jail time.

MIXTURE

WHAT'S TRUE: California Senate Bill (SB) 1161 sought to make dissemination of scientifically inaccurate or misleading information by businesses and organizations an offense covered by California's unfair competition law.

WHAT'S FALSE: The bill did not pass, nor did it propose jail time for anyone denying climate change.

Snopes. Got it. Great. You get your political information from Snopes. Tell us something wytchy - if it is (and I'm quoting you here my dear) "an offense" to deny global warming (which has been proven to be a lie already), what is the penalty? In California, is there no punishment for breaking the law? :eusa_doh:

Yes, Snopes. Run all the forwarded emails you get through Snopes before passing them on and pretty much anything else you read from the sites you likely visit.

Puppy, I'm just trying to save you some embarrassment. Maybe you won't have to keep changing your name.

Also, find anyone ever jailed under the unfair competition law.

Sweetie...is it illegal or not? Yes or No? (Quick...run to "Snopes" to find out :lol:)

No Puppy. The bill did not pass. And even if it had, no one would have been jailed for violating it. Your thread title is false.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about, "Supply Side Economics works!".
Flawlessly junior. Created the greatest economic turn around in U.S. history. And then you mooch off of society parasites applaud when Barry Sorento gives us "Flood Up Poverty Economics". Rapidly ensuring the middle class joins the lower class and once that is accomplished, rapidly ensuring the upper class joins the lower class. And then we'll all wallow in poverty like Cuba. But envious people like you will be happy because we'll all be "equal" in our Cuban economics poverty.

Here's a clue, Puppy...fact check anything that comes from that site.
From Snopes....

California legislators have made it illegal for anyone to deny climate change, under threat of jail time.

MIXTURE

WHAT'S TRUE: California Senate Bill (SB) 1161 sought to make dissemination of scientifically inaccurate or misleading information by businesses and organizations an offense covered by California's unfair competition law.

WHAT'S FALSE: The bill did not pass, nor did it propose jail time for anyone denying climate change.

Snopes. Got it. Great. You get your political information from Snopes. Tell us something wytchy - if it is (and I'm quoting you here my dear) "an offense" to deny global warming (which has been proven to be a lie already), what is the penalty? In California, is there no punishment for breaking the law? :eusa_doh:

Yes, Snopes. Run all the forwarded emails you get through Snopes before passing them on and pretty much anything else you read from the sites you likely visit.

Puppy, I'm just trying to save you some embarrassment. Maybe you won't have to keep changing your name.

Also, find anyone ever jailed under the unfair competition law.

Sweetie...is it illegal or not? Yes or No? (Quick...run to "Snopes" to find out :lol:)

No Puppy. The bill did not pass. And even if it had, no one would have been jailed for violating it. Your thread title is false.

Wait.....whaaaaat? It did not pass? Why not? I thought it was a good thing that companies not be able to experience "unfair competition"? Pure. Atlas. Shrugged. Give a devious bill stripping basic rights and freedoms so nice sounding name to dupe the people into supporting it.

OK, Rottweiler. Whatever you say.
Wow - that post sure added a lot of value to the thread. Great work LL. Then again, we'd expect nothing less from you.

What is there to say in reply to an OP like that, Rottweiler? You were totally wrong about everything you said. You sad that climate change ( AGW ) has been disproven. That is simply ridiculous. It doesn't warrant any reply other than to pat you on the head and try to make you feel better.

Would yiu prefer that I call you an imbecile and then spend time trying to pound information into your pea sized brain? What good would that do?
Hey junior....the fact that your side of the aisle had to change the name from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" alone proves that it was all a giant lie to make money.

But if that's not enough for you - how about this? Your side of the aisle tried to create mass panic by claiming that data showed the polar ice cap would be completely melted by January 1, 2014. Gone. You get that? And what happened? By Jan. 1, 2014, it had expanded a mind-boggling 60%. Or, over 900,000 square miles.

Here was NSA's own satellite photos of it...

View attachment 77276

Let me know if you want to keep going with this issue? I have volumes and volumes of data that will make any Global Warming believer look like a complete and total idiot.

You showed me two photos. I'm not convinced.

You must think everyone is as gullible as you are, Rottweiler.

Oh...ok. Well that makes it so much better. I lose my free speech through civil rather than criminal punishments. Silly me. That makes everything all better. Idiot.
You didn't lose anything, you never had the right to engage in unfair competition.

How is it "unfair competition" to acknowledge that Global Warming was a conspiracy?
It's not.

And why isn't California attempting to prosecute all of the people who falsified information to make it appear as though "global warming was real? Like all of the "scientists" (actually, political activists on the liberal payroll) who were caught in not one, but two rounds of ClimateGate? Or Al Gore, who was forced to submit 88 pages of correction to his movie admitting there were that many lies? :dunno:

I assume the law, as it exists now, applies equally to all. If you were wronged, file a claim.

17200. As used in this chapter, unfair competition shall mean and
include any unlawful, unfair or fraudulent business act or practice
and unfair, deceptive, untrue or misleading advertising and any act
prohibited by Chapter 1 (commencing with Section 17500) of Part 3 of
Division 7 of the Business and Professions Code.
CA Codes (bpc:17200-17210)

But assuming for a second that it was real, where does the government get off telling me that I don't have the freedom of speech to deny "global warming"?
That law has nothing to do with your freedom of speech. It is about corporations who willfully hide evidence of global warming to create confusion and doubt in the minds of people like you.
That's freedom of speech junior. A private business on private property has the right to "create confusion" about anything, any time they want. Nice try. But we wouldn't expect you to understand the U.S. Constitution.
Sorry, kid. You made it about you. You were wrong. It's about corporations.

And don't mistake my spanking your ass as an endorsement of the bill.

Wow - that post sure added a lot of value to the thread. Great work LL. Then again, we'd expect nothing less from you.

What is there to say in reply to an OP like that, Rottweiler? You were totally wrong about everything you said. You sad that climate change ( AGW ) has been disproven. That is simply ridiculous. It doesn't warrant any reply other than to pat you on the head and try to make you feel better.

Would yiu prefer that I call you an imbecile and then spend time trying to pound information into your pea sized brain? What good would that do?
Hey junior....the fact that your side of the aisle had to change the name from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" alone proves that it was all a giant lie to make money.

But if that's not enough for you - how about this? Your side of the aisle tried to create mass panic by claiming that data showed the polar ice cap would be completely melted by January 1, 2014. Gone. You get that? And what happened? By Jan. 1, 2014, it had expanded a mind-boggling 60%. Or, over 900,000 square miles.

Here was NASA's own satellite photos of it...

View attachment 77276

Let me know if you want to keep going with this issue? I have volumes and volumes of data that will make any Global Warming believer look like a complete and total idiot.

You're "not convinced" by before and after photos from NASA of the polar ice cap? So even photos don't convince you? Nothing will. You know why? Because you're an ideologue partisan hack. You don't want to know the truth. You just want to be fed the propaganda comfort food that supports the ideology you've already been duped into.

By the way - you mentioned the photos. What about the fact that your side had to change the name from "global warming" to "climate change" because we were experiencing colder than normal weather? Oops....

What is to gain by d

View attachment 77276

You're "not convinced" by before and after photos from NASA of the polar ice cap? So even photos don't convince you? Nothing will. You know why? Because you're an ideologue partisan hack. You don't want to know the truth. You just want to be fed the propaganda comfort food that supports the ideology you've already been duped into.

By the way - you mentioned the photos. What about the fact that your side had to change the name from "global warming" to "climate change" because we were experiencing colder than normal weather? Oops....

Silly nutter. Those are not photos as you have described. You are dishonest to the core.....and as such.....will believe anything that you read which supports your agenda. You have been duped.

The name confused idiots. The overall temperature has warmed...thus "warming". But....that doesn't mean that winters will be necessarily warmer. So...in order to stop idiots from trying to use weather events as proof that the temperature isn't warming....the term "climate change" is used.

It hasn't....as you prove.....proven effective with all imbeciles.

Any minute now we'll be getting messages on how they're going to "shrug".
Chilling. Absolutely chilling. The left has fully embraced the Nazi fascist thought-control and propaganda ideology. First of all, "Global Warming" has been completely proven to be a conspiracy created by Al Gore and other Democrat politicians in order to make billions of dollars. It's been proven. But assuming for a second that it was real, where does the government get off telling me that I don't have the freedom of speech to deny "global warming"? Having lived in the Soviet Union and endured the nightmare - Ayn Rand saw it all coming. She accurately predicted all of this. She could see it step by step because she had lived it before. California Prepares to Throw Climate-Change Skeptics In Jail. Meanwhile, They Allow Violent Criminals To Go Free.
I meant "any week now". :cool-45:

What is to gain by d

View attachment 77276

Silly nutter. Those are not photos as you have described. You are dishonest to the core.....and as such.....will believe anything that you read which supports your agenda. You have been duped.

The name confused idiots. The overall temperature has warmed...thus "warming". But....that doesn't mean that winters will be necessarily warmer. So...in order to stop idiots from trying to use weather events as proof that the temperature isn't warming....the term "climate change" is used.

I rest my case. You deny even NASA photographic evidence that the polar ice cap expanded 60% (more than 900,000 sq miles). You prefer the propaganda comfort food of your ideology over reality. Poor little wing-nut minion.

What is to gain by d

View attachment 77276

I rest my case. You deny even NASA photographic evidence that the polar ice cap expanded 60% (more than 900,000 sq miles). You prefer the propaganda comfort food of your ideology over reality. Poor little wing-nut minion.

Link to your source for the photos, please.

Thanks.

Here was NSA's own satellite photos of it...

View attachment 77276

For people like you who avoid the truth in favor of ideology - this is really going to sting a little.... :lol:

What is to gain by d

View attachment 77276

Thanks.
Certainly....

Global Cooling: Arctic Ice Cap Grows 60 Percent In A Year [NASA PHOTO]

NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses

Antarctic Sea Ice Reaches New Record Maximum

What is to gain by d

Thanks.
Certainly....

From the first link:

"The incredible arctic ice growth after the record low of 2012 is significant. Just six years ago, a science article from the BBC reported that global warming would leave the Arctic ice-free by 2013"

Now THAT is some scholarly stuff.

Still checking on the veracity of the photos. This first source is highly suspect.

NASA Study Shows Global Sea Ice Diminishing, Despite Antarctic Gains

http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/np_sss_201310.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We're not talking "sea ice" my dear. We're talking the polar ice cap. Which your side falsely claimed scientific evidence showed would be completely gone by 2014. It is literally impossible to be that wrong when studying scientific data. The exact opposite of what they predicted happened. Instead of melting it expanded an astounding 60% (or over 900,000 sq miles).

What is to gain by d

Thanks.
Certainly....

From the first link:

"The incredible arctic ice growth after the record low of 2012 is significant. Just six years ago, a science article from the BBC reported that global warming would leave the Arctic ice-free by 2013"

Now THAT is some scholarly stuff.

Still checking on the veracity of the photos. This first source is highly suspect.
You just repeated what I was telling you all along... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back