We are literally living Atlas Shrugged

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Chilling. Absolutely chilling. The left has fully embraced the Nazi fascist thought-control and propaganda ideology. First of all, "Global Warming" has been completely proven to be a conspiracy created by Al Gore and other Democrat politicians in order to make billions of dollars. It's been proven. But assuming for a second that it was real, where does the government get off telling me that I don't have the freedom of speech to deny "global warming"? Having lived in the Soviet Union and endured the nightmare - Ayn Rand saw it all coming. She accurately predicted all of this. She could see it step by step because she had lived it before.

California Prepares to Throw Climate-Change Skeptics In Jail. Meanwhile, They Allow Violent Criminals To Go Free.

Chilling. Absolutely chilling. The left has fully embraced the Nazi fascist thought-control and propaganda ideology. First of all, "Global Warming" has been completely proven to be a conspiracy created by Al Gore and other Democrat politicians in order to make billions of dollars. It's been proven. But assuming for a second that it was real, where does the government get off telling me that I don't have the freedom of speech to deny "global warming"? Having lived in the Soviet Union and endured the nightmare - Ayn Rand saw it all coming. She accurately predicted all of this. She could see it step by step because she had lived it before.

California Prepares to Throw Climate-Change Skeptics In Jail. Meanwhile, They Allow Violent Criminals To Go Free.

Don't forget these mindbogglers:
1. banning sugary drinks as hazardous but legalizing pot
(also demanding restriction on guns while decriminalizing drugs)

2. opposing prison labor or forcing criminals to pay for health care costs,
even the hospitalizations they cause by crimes for which they are convicted,
but penalizing law abiding taxpayers who haven't committed any crimes
or incurred any such costs, without any due process before losing liberties.

3. banning Christian references beliefs or practices in public schools
but requiring homosexual and transgender policies under penalty of law,
regardless if these conflict with or violate the beliefs of other citizens

4. demanding govt stay out of reproductive health choices
but mandating that all citizens comply with federal mandates
regulating ALL health care choices as well as regulating religious exemptions;
refusing any restriction or penalty on the choice of abortion, but
penalizing the free choice of paying for health care voluntarily through charity.

Here's a clue, Puppy...fact check anything that comes from that site.

From Snopes....

California legislators have made it illegal for anyone to deny climate change, under threat of jail time.

MIXTURE

WHAT'S TRUE: California Senate Bill (SB) 1161 sought to make dissemination of scientifically inaccurate or misleading information by businesses and organizations an offense covered by California's unfair competition law.

WHAT'S FALSE: The bill did not pass, nor did it propose jail time for anyone denying climate change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Snopes....

California legislators have made it illegal for anyone to deny climate change, under threat of jail time.

MIXTURE

WHAT'S TRUE: California Senate Bill (SB) 1161 sought to make dissemination of scientifically inaccurate or misleading information by businesses and organizations an offense covered by California's unfair competition law.

WHAT'S FALSE: The bill did not pass, nor did it propose jail time for anyone denying climate change.

Snopes. Got it. Great. You get your political information from Snopes. Tell us something wytchy - if it is (and I'm quoting you here my dear) "an offense" to deny global warming (which has been proven to be a lie already), what is the penalty? In California, is there no punishment for breaking the law? :eusa_doh:

Ayn Rand predicted global warming? Prophetic!
No - she didn't predict stuff that doesn't exist and never has. She predicted that oppressive fascism that we would see from your side of the anti-constitutional, pro-abortion murder, pro-violence crowd.

OK, Rottweiler. Whatever you say.
Wow - that post sure added a lot of value to the thread. Great work LL. Then again, we'd expect nothing less from you.

What is there to say in reply to an OP like that, Rottweiler? You were totally wrong about everything you said. You said that climate change ( AGW ) has been disproven. That is simply ridiculous. It doesn't warrant any reply other than to pat you on the head and try to make you feel better.

You said jail was waiting for deniers of climate change. Not true at all.

Would youprefer that I call you an imbecile and then spend time trying to pound information into your pea sized brain? What good would that do?

“California Prepares to Throw Climate-Change Skeptics In Jail. Meanwhile, They Allow Violent Criminals To Go Free.”

This is a lie.

Obviously you didn’t bother to read the actual proposed measure.

The law merely extends the statute of limitations for filing a lawsuit against a company for unfair business practices, a civil suit only, not a ‘criminal complaint,’ no one would be ‘going to jail.’

But assuming for a second that it was real, where does the government get off telling me that I don't have the freedom of speech to deny "global warming"?
That law has nothing to do with your freedom of speech. It is about corporations who willfully hide evidence of global warming to create confusion and doubt in the minds of people like you.

OK, Rottweiler. Whatever you say.
Wow - that post sure added a lot of value to the thread. Great work LL. Then again, we'd expect nothing less from you.

What is there to say in reply to an OP like that, Rottweiler? You were totally wrong about everything you said. You sad that climate change ( AGW ) has been disproven. That is simply ridiculous. It doesn't warrant any reply other than to pat you on the head and try to make you feel better.

Would yiu prefer that I call you an imbecile and then spend time trying to pound information into your pea sized brain? What good would that do?
Hey junior....the fact that your side of the aisle had to change the name from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" alone proves that it was all a giant lie to make money.

But if that's not enough for you - how about this? Your side of the aisle tried to create mass panic by claiming that data showed the polar ice cap would be completely melted by January 1, 2014. Gone. You get that? And what happened? By Jan. 1, 2014, it had expanded a mind-boggling 60%. Or, over 900,000 square miles.

Here was NSA's own satellite photos of it...

image.jpeg

Let me know if you want to keep going with this issue? I have volumes and volumes of data that will make any Global Warming believer look like a complete and total idiot.

But assuming for a second that it was real, where does the government get off telling me that I don't have the freedom of speech to deny "global warming"?
That law has nothing to do with your freedom of speech. It is about corporations who willfully hide evidence of global warming to create confusion and doubt in the minds of people like you.
That's freedom of speech junior. A private business on private property has the right to "create confusion" about anything, any time they want. Nice try. But we wouldn't expect you to understand the U.S. Constitution.

“California Prepares to Throw Climate-Change Skeptics In Jail. Meanwhile, They Allow Violent Criminals To Go Free.”

This is a lie.

Obviously you didn’t bother to read the actual proposed measure.

The law merely extends the statute of limitations for filing a lawsuit against a company for unfair business practices, a civil suit only, not a ‘criminal complaint,’ no one would be ‘going to jail.’
Oh...ok. Well that makes it so much better. I lose my free speech through civil rather than criminal punishments. Silly me. That makes everything all better. Idiot.

Oh...ok. Well that makes it so much better. I lose my free speech through civil rather than criminal punishments. Silly me. That makes everything all better. Idiot.
You didn't lose anything, you never had the right to engage in unfair competition.

From Snopes....

MIXTURE

Snopes. Got it. Great. You get your political information from Snopes. Tell us something wytchy - if it is (and I'm quoting you here my dear) "an offense" to deny global warming (which has been proven to be a lie already), what is the penalty? In California, is there no punishment for breaking the law? :eusa_doh:

Yes, Snopes. Run all the forwarded emails you get through Snopes before passing them on and pretty much anything else you read from the sites you likely visit.

Puppy, I'm just trying to save you some embarrassment. Maybe you won't have to keep changing your name.

Also, find anyone ever jailed under the unfair competition law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Snopes....

MIXTURE

Yes, Snopes. Run all the forwarded emails you get through Snopes before passing them on and pretty much anything else you read from the sites you likely visit.

Puppy, I'm just trying to save you some embarrassment. Maybe you won't have to keep changing your name.

Also, find anyone ever jailed under the unfair competition law.

Sweetie...is it illegal or not? Yes or No? (Quick...run to "Snopes" to find out :lol:)

You didn't lose anything, you never had the right to engage in unfair competition.
How is it "unfair competition" to acknowledge that Global Warming was a conspiracy? And why isn't California attempting to prosecute all of the people who falsified information to make it appear as though "global warming was real? Like all of the "scientists" (actually, political activists on the liberal payroll) who were caught in not one, but two rounds of ClimateGate? Or Al Gore, who was forced to submit 88 pages of correction to his movie admitting there were that many lies? :dunno:

Forum List

Back