We are literally living Atlas Shrugged

We are literally living Atlas Shrugged

In the fictional novel "Atlas Shrugged", the competent business men and women of the world drop out of the collective society to form a society of their own.

In the real world , any persons of ability we once had have been fully coopted into our collectivist, groupthink, looter society.

"Atlas Shrugged" had a happy ending.

I see no possible happy outcome to our present society.

It’s chilling how much reality now matches Atlas Shrugged…

But, not surprising. Ayn Rand grew up in the communist U.S.S.R. She knew what tyranny, oppression, and corruption looked like. She could see the Democrats following the exact same path of Joseph Stalin, Vladimir Lenin, etc.

Have you even read Atlas Shrugged?

I have, and I find that most people who claim to have read it never did.

Like Paul Ryan.

The book is simplistic, cruel, elementary, orotund, and redundant.

The best review of Atlas Shrugged was written by Whitaker Chambers. Do you know who he was?

Have you even read Atlas Shrugged?
Do you want me to post my copy if it right now?

I would. I really would. But I’ve dealt with you before - and clowns just like you - and you’ll claim I pulled the photo from the internet because it proves you wrong and you lack both the maturity & humility to admit when you’re wrong.

I’ve read the book and I’ve seen the movie. Next?

Do you want me to post my copy if it right now?

I would. I really would. But I’ve dealt with you before - and clowns just like you - and you’ll claim I pulled the photo from the internet because it proves you wrong and you lack both the maturity & humility to admit when you’re wrong.

I’ve read the book and I’ve seen the movie. Next?
Paul Ryan had a copy, too.

Do you subscribe to Rand's atheistic philosophy of objectivism?

The best review of Atlas Shrugged was written by Whitaker Chambers.
Color me shocked…G5000 considers the “best review” of Atlas Shrugged to be the one from a devout communist and actual KGB sympathizer 🤦🏼‍♂️

I read 3 paragraphs of your link and they were all oozing with ignorance. I know a person is thoroughly defeated the moment they have to resort to desperate stuff like “it’s not that black & white…life is nothing but gray”. A line most often used by criminals trying to excuse their horrific behavior.

Color me shocked…G5000 considers the “best review” of Atlas Shrugged to be the one from a devout communist and actual KGB sympathizer 🤦🏼‍♂️
Ah. So you don't know a thing about him. You didn't read past the first sentence in his Wiki page, did you. Because it's longer than a tweet. :lol:

I read 3 paragraphs of your link and they were all oozing with ignorance. I know a person is thoroughly defeated the moment they have to resort to desperate stuff like “it’s not that black & white…life is nothing but gray”. A line most often used by criminals trying to excuse their horrific behavior.
3 paragraphs. Again, you can't read anything longer than a tweet. So it is impossible you have read Atlas Shrugged.

Ah. So you don't know a thing about him.
Hate to break it to ya, kid, but I heard about him like (20 years ago now?). I know you think you stumbled across some super secret name that only you know about, but that’s just not the case.
3 paragraphs. Again, you can't read anything longer than a tweet.
Yes, 3 paragraphs. I don’t consume ignorance. I leave that to people like you. 🤷‍♂️
So it is impossible you have read Atlas Shrugged.
I’m sorry to break it to you fragile ‘lil guy, but I’m a voracious reader. Like, seriously voracious. I promise you, I’ve read more books in a single year than you’ve read in your entire life (and it shows)

Hate to break it to ya, kid, but I heard about him like (20 years ago now?). I know you think you stumbled across some super secret name that only you know about, but that’s just not the case.
Ronald Reagan awarded him the Presidential Medal of Freedom. He also worked at the National Review with Bill Buckley.

You know fuck-all about him. It's obvious.

You do if you read Atlas Shrugged.
And yet here we are, literally living Atlas Shrugged. Businesses no longer focused on profits - and it shows. Hyper inflation. Mass shortages of products (including critical products such as medications).

How “ignorant” could it have been when it accurately predicted where the failed ideology of liberalism would lead us to?

Wait…what? “Scene”? Uh-oh. Looks like someone just accidentally admitted they didn’t read the book! Resorted to just watching the movie, did ya? :oops8:
The tunnel scene is not in the movie, dumbass.

Looks like YOU just admitted you have not read it.

He also worked at the National Review with Bill Buckley.
He also worked for the KGB and was a devout member of the Communist Party 😂

The National Review was a job. The Communist Party was a lifestyle and ideology.

Both of which are irrelevant as his “review” was deeply ignorant drivel.

For those who have not read the book, there is a scene where a passenger train stalls in a tunnel.

A politician forces the train operators to use a coal-burning engine when no diesel engines can be found. The end result is that everyone on the train is asphyxiated to death.

Ayn Rand devotes several paragraphs to describing every person on the train, including several children.

Rand then goes on to explain that they all deserved to die.

She was one sick bitch.

He also worked for the KGB and was a devout member of the Communist Party 😂

The National Review was a job. The Communist Party was a lifestyle and ideology.

Both of which are irrelevant as his “review” was deeply ignorant drivel.
He defected, retard. He was a critical witness against Alger Hiss.

You can't possibly be so stupid as to bleev Reagan would give the Medal of Freedom to a communist.

Just how much more do you want to double down on your idiocy?

Forum List

Back