Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's never the muslims fault

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Obama is not going to tell you that and democrats are not going to tell you that. Hell the liberal press is not going to tell you that. But its true. Fifty civilians killed yesterday. Then you got Boston and SB.

Major attacks thus far have been on runners {Boston} and D.D.s {SB} and homo's {Florida}. Is there some kind of magic number we are supposed to be waiting for?
How about you liberal democrats give us a firm number for when its war.

Fifty civilians from one group killed in one city at one time. Those are numbers only matched or higher by the SAME folks in the middle east. Those fifty people did not die in Florida becauce of "islamaphobia", they died at the hands of islamomaniacs.

So give us a number democrats, just a number.

Fury

Obama is not going to tell you that and democrats are not going to tell you that. Hell the liberal press is not going to tell you that. But its true. Fifty civilians killed yesterday. Then you got Boston and SB.

Major attacks thus far have been on runners {Boston} and D.D.s {SB} and homo's {Florida}. Is there some kind of magic number we are supposed to be waiting for?

Fifty civilians from one group killed in one city at one time. Those are numbers only matched or higher by the SAME folks in the middle east. Those fifty people did not die in Florida becauce of "islamaphobia", they died at the hands of islamomaniacs.

Fury
You just start blasting away and to hell with the body count..

I wan't 90,000 ground forces against one of these . .

I want's 80 pcs Apache in global attack's . .

I want's B-52 bomb aircraft to air strikes in jungle . .

Based upon the reaction of the various regressives in this forum who just continue on with their idiotic platitudes as if nothing has happened, I would say that there is no number large enough to penetrate that impervious material in their cranium that allows absolutely nothing at all to enter.

• Banned
Based upon the reaction of the various regressives in this forum who just continue on with their idiotic platitudes as if nothing has happened, I would say that there is no number large enough to penetrate that impervious material in their cranium that allows absolutely nothing at all to enter.
They have nothing more to offer than lip service.

Sadly....it's too late to prevent this war. It's here. And it is just the very beginning. It started with WTC 1993 and slowly progressed.

It's gonna last for this entire century.

It won't involve columns of tanks or B52 bombers or battleships.

It will be cell phones calling 911. Heavily armed cops rushing to the scene. And the race to limit the body count. Occasionally brave citizens will intervene. We'll clean the mess...mourn..be angry...watch the news...then prep for the next one.

That's the battleground.

Meanwhile....China and Russia will take advantage of the instability here to fuck our economy.

It's gonna be in Europe too.

It is WW3. No doubt about it. But it's a DRASTICALLY different war than we've ever seen or fought before.

How many what?

The answer varies according to who is talking.

Dems, the president say all terrorists and have been doing exactly that.

Pooting says kids at a fruit stand.

RWNJs, GOP, Republicans, NRA just wants to make sure terrorists have easy access to any gun they want.

DorkoDumDum = excellent name for you.

Fury
I'll give you some numbers 168+ that's how many innocent folks were killed in Oklahoma city 1995, many more badly injured AND more than, ORLANDO, SB, AND BOSTON , combined, so did we go to war then??? and were we supposed to go to War AGAINST White Domestic Terrorists, since a demented White asshole blew up the building?? gee what are we going to do about all of The radical Government hating white guy's here who commit acts of terrorism?? like bombing abortion clinics , and the Dylan Roofs who want to kill Blacks, "because they are taking over":wtf:

I'll give you another number 3000+ 9-11-01 WE have been at war for 15 years now get your head out of your ass, and get with the times:deal:, as long as we keep invading middle eastern countries shit like this will keep happening, are you fucking slow upstairs or what??..

who is the terrorist this time? a registered democrat, works in security... who knows what i mean when i say that's spooky? i know that trump's biggest problem is that he speaks business, he doesn't speak hugbox, so if he spells it right out he's accused of racism and bigotry, and if he tries to drop hints the libtards are just oblivious and thinks he's nonsensical. religious people understand perfectly what i mean if i say that god has put the unholy vacuum to the heads of these people to suck out all the wisdom in preparation for their destruction, giving them over to strong delusions and whatnots, that is, an eschatology. science people understand perfectly what i mean if i say that these fools are willfully evolving themselves into autistic retards who need the big nanny state to tie their shoe-laces for them, that is, metaphorically speaking. in other words, wake the hell up america, you're asleep at the wheel. there's a big war going on and your the target. fight flight or food, what's it going to be?

I'm not trying to defend imperialism or even to deny it, because I agree with you. However, imo we can beat ourselves up too much about it. What Isis is about, and what all radical muslim terrorist groups are about a war on humanism and political liberalism, which were pushed by among others the Founders. The Founders were imperfect, to be sure, on women and slaves, but they stood on the principle that every human life has inherent worth and deserves dignity and self-expression.

The terrorists shouldn't be confused with Islam, because by far the victims are muslims themselves. What the terrorists are about isn't really any different from Hitler or any totalitarian movement that seeks to total political and social control so as to make the terrorists's place in society better. Some say you can judge a culture by how they treat women. Isis ritualizes mass rape. Killing a bunch of gays is not that far off.

Forum List

Back