We Are All Cherokees Now

White people and .0000000001% on a DNA test don't get to dictate to Native Americans / the Cherokee Nation who is or is not a Native American or a member of the Cherokee Nation.

Trump owes Warren no money.

Warren owes Native Americans and the Cherokee Nation an apology.

I read where she took a Native American spot in the college she went to...if that is the case, she also owes 1 deserving native American a college scholarship.

Right wingers celebrated their traditional JUMPING OF THE SHARK ceremony when they rejected scientific DNA evidence. While the ceremony was rarely celebrated in the past, it has recently become a weekly event

america-shark-jump.jpg
1/1024 will NEVER be American Indian, Most American Caucasians have a better ratio than that. Fact
If we go by the Pinocchio Pocahontas is standard most every Caucasian can claim to be a an Indian
Every time I get a stupid survey and they ask me my ethnicity, I claim Native American, because I wasn't born in Mexico by Mexican parents, or born here illegally by illegal Mexican Law Breakers...

A native born citizen is a person who was born a citizen of a certain country by virtue of the laws of that country . For example, I am a native born citizen of the United States because I was born a United States Citizen.

What is a native born citizen - Answers.com
www.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_native_born_citizen

Anchor-Baby.jpg

Blood Quantum be damned. We don't need no stinking blood quantum!

In what can only be described as one of the most spectacular backfires in political history... Lizzie Warren's latest forray into world of genetic lineage in an attempt to establish some forlorn Native American connection has not produced the expected result of promoting her political career.

Aside from the fact that her usage of a close acquaintance to do the genetic research gives the appearance of a biased scientific result we are asked to believe that the rather unfocused estimate of 6 to 10 generations of descendancy is foggy enough to deflect all questions about whether or not such genetic concentrations even constitute a real identity.

Having once before raised the ire of the American Indian Nation when she was running for the Senate it would seem she should have learned her lesson the first time. If the entire point of this exercise was to gain some type of foot hold for the 2020 presidential race I think we can say with a fair amount of Surety it failed miserably.

Her most Ardent supporters will point out that all she ever sought to do was establish a connection which they feel she did successfully. Perhaps this is true.

However the overarching question here is why did it ever become an issue in the first place? if we are to trust the results of the tests that she has submitted for public perusal we find nothing remarkable about her blood concentrations that are not shared by literally millions of other Americans that make no such claim to a Native American Heritage.

If indeed her only intention was to establish the connection and nothing more then why even mention it?

No instead it would seem that she was searching for a way to distinguish herself.
When it was pointed out to her that there really is nothing to feel distinguished about the conflagration began and the fued was on. This is a battle she cannot win because regardless of her intentions it has placed her squarely at odds with the very same people she seeks to connect to.

Not only are they upset at what they perceive to be the theft of their heritage they are also apparently aggrieved by what they see as blatant, politically motivated opportunism at the expense of an already beleaguered minority.

But take heart dear brethren! It would seem that there is after all something bold and exciting here for everyone! According to the new politically correct standards for such things it would appear that we are all Cherokees now!

Jo

To paraphrase the Indians chiefs coming out of their teepees to address this whole situation "White Broad speaks with forked tongue"

That kind of shit goes pretty well in Far Left Massachusetts.

In what can only be described as one of the most spectacular backfires in political history... Lizzie Warren's latest forray into world of genetic lineage in an attempt to establish some forlorn Native American connection has not produced the expected result of promoting her political career.

Aside from the fact that her usage of a close acquaintance to do the genetic research gives the appearance of a biased scientific result we are asked to believe that the rather unfocused estimate of 6 to 10 generations of descendancy is foggy enough to deflect all questions about whether or not such genetic concentrations even constitute a real identity.

Having once before raised the ire of the American Indian Nation when she was running for the Senate it would seem she should have learned her lesson the first time. If the entire point of this exercise was to gain some type of foot hold for the 2020 presidential race I think we can say with a fair amount of Surety it failed miserably.

Her most Ardent supporters will point out that all she ever sought to do was establish a connection which they feel she did successfully. Perhaps this is true.

However the overarching question here is why did it ever become an issue in the first place? if we are to trust the results of the tests that she has submitted for public perusal we find nothing remarkable about her blood concentrations that are not shared by literally millions of other Americans that make no such claim to a Native American Heritage.

If indeed her only intention was to establish the connection and nothing more then why even mention it?

No instead it would seem that she was searching for a way to distinguish herself.
When it was pointed out to her that there really is nothing to feel distinguished about the conflagration began and the fued was on. This is a battle she cannot win because regardless of her intentions it has placed her squarely at odds with the very same people she seeks to connect to.

Not only are they upset at what they perceive to be the theft of their heritage they are also apparently aggrieved by what they see as blatant, politically motivated opportunism at the expense of an already beleaguered minority.

But take heart dear brethren! It would seem that there is after all something bold and exciting here for everyone! According to the new politically correct standards for such things it would appear that we are all Cherokees now!

Jo

'WE ARE ALL CHEROKEES NOW'

SPEAKING AS AN ACTUAL NATIVE AMERICAN, perhaps the only one on this board ....

THAT SHIT AIN'T FUNNY, MAN! :mad:

:1peleas:

:lmao:OK...It's actually really funny...

My apologies sir,

Though it is possible you're just playing me
I will take you at your word. We are not the ones who making light of your heritage
But we do make just at the suggestion of one who seeks to exploit such the personal ambition and political gain.

It is perfectly understandable that the Indian Nation would be upset and offended by what is happening... Trust me we empathize with you. There are those here who do not.

Jo

One can see how much they are freaking out over Warren DARING to call the orange slug's bluff....just look at all the threads. This is even after the mods have merged some of them on at least two occasions in the last two days.
With warren feeling so much pressure from Trump [feel free to change "trump" to anything "orange" you like] that she released this at the worst time possible for the party and whats left of the parties base in so much disarray that all it can manage to do with any sort of consistency is repeat the word orange ad nauseam it is quite obvious that what you are really witnessing is a 'circling of the drain' by the left.

Trump needs to give 1 million bucks to Warrens favorite charity.

No, he should give 1/1024th of a million dollars.

Not what he said.

You think she proved something by being 1/1024th NA?

She lied. She got preferential treatment that should have gone to an actual Native American.

The fact that you aren’t colossally offended shows your hypocrisy.

If she had a (R) after her name, you would be blasting her, anf you know it.

A friend of mine from New York City says that the word is in the political circles down there that Schumer would like to behead her for not waiting until after the November elections.
I'm a democrat here in the NYC area...while no one is "feed her to the lions" mad they are saying some pretty outrageous things [do you think she was bribed?] ["is she in this for herself"] and the most heard complaint ["why on earth now"?]...most [not all] democrats are pretty upset with her here.

Why now? Because Lizzy is a thin skinned dumbass, and the most dangerous type at that. She is the type of dumbass who THINKS she is smart.

A friend of mine from New York City says that the word is in the political circles down there that Schumer would like to behead her for not waiting until after the November elections.
I'm a democrat here in the NYC area...while no one is "feed her to the lions" mad they are saying some pretty outrageous things [do you think she was bribed?] ["is she in this for herself"] and the most heard complaint ["why on earth now"?]...most [not all] democrats are pretty upset with her here.

Why now? Because Lizzy is a thin skinned dumbass, and the most dangerous type at that. She is the type of dumbass who THINKS she is smart.
DpkY_M5W0AAyvdd.jpg

Even her own side is calling her out for her blunder. Fucking HUPO? Ouch.

Elizabeth Warren Is Not Native American

Massachusetts senator (and 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful) Elizabeth Warren is not Native American.

It is also racial. Not in the biological sense, but in a more ephemeral cultural and social understanding of that word—an identity lived by Native Americans across tribal affiliations and policed by the shifting structures of discrimination, opportunity and the many mundane and extraordinary life experiences in between.

Jo

'WE ARE ALL CHEROKEES NOW'

SPEAKING AS AN ACTUAL NATIVE AMERICAN, perhaps the only one on this board ....

THAT SHIT AIN'T FUNNY, MAN! :mad:

:1peleas:

:lmao:OK...It's actually really funny...

My apologies sir,

Though it is possible you're just playing me
I will take you at your word. We are not the ones who making light of your heritage
But we do make just at the suggestion of one who seeks to exploit such the personal ambition and political gain.

It is perfectly understandable that the Indian Nation would be upset and offended by what is happening... Trust me we empathize with you. There are those here who do not.

Jo
No worries... and thank you.

Trump needs to give 1 million bucks to Warrens favorite charity.
Na, not really
Pinocchio Pocahontas little test proved it, the loopy kunt is not an American Indian
"loopy kunt?"
The test showed she has been telling the truth all along. Pay up.
1/1024 will NEVER be American Indian, Most every Caucasian in this country has a better racial then she has, you don’t see them claiming to be Indians.

Her little test proved she lied… And the Cherokee nation told the fucking bitch to fuck off

Forum List

Back