Trump: If GOP loses House, don’t blame me

Windparadox

Gold Member
May 3, 2017
Northern WI.
`
"President Trump on Tuesday dismissed concerns that Republicans could lose the House in the midterm elections, saying he wouldn’t accept blame for the potential defeat.

Speaking to The Associated Press, the president argued that he is “helping” Republican candidates ahead of the Nov. 6 vote. He has held multiple "Make America Great Again" rallies in recent weeks in an effort to boost GOP candidates and incumbents." - Source
`
Naw, I wouldn't dream of it. There is no truth to the statements that this coming election is surreptitiously a referendum on tump.

He is right.

If it were Trump versus the Democrats in this election the Democrats wouldn't have a prayer.

Instead you have the "turtle" and an undetermined House leader against hardened lunatics.

`
"President Trump on Tuesday dismissed concerns that Republicans could lose the House in the midterm elections, saying he wouldn’t accept blame for the potential defeat.

Speaking to The Associated Press, the president argued that he is “helping” Republican candidates ahead of the Nov. 6 vote. He has held multiple "Make America Great Again" rallies in recent weeks in an effort to boost GOP candidates and incumbents." - Source
`
Naw, I wouldn't dream of it. There is no truth to the statements that this coming election is surreptitiously a referendum on tump.

Trump never takes blame for anything. None of the bankruptcies were his fault, it is not his fault that not a single business he started on his own survived, hell it was not even his fault that he grabs women by the pussy.

Cadet Bone Spurs doesn't have the balls to take responsibility for something that big-lee.

Hell... The Creature doesn't even have the Personal Discipline to keep his pecker in his pocket or to keep his mouth shut when needed.

Consequently, it is unrealistic to expect him to take responsibility for losses in the mid-terms, if it comes to that.

Last edited:
He is right.

If it were Trump versus the Democrats in this election the Democrats wouldn't have a prayer.

Instead you have the "turtle" and an undetermined House leader against hardened lunatics.
ptbw, I think in the minds of most Democrats, this mid-term IS Democrats versus Trump. The interview cited by the OP is incomplete. He said if 'his' side loses, he will not accept the blame, but if they win, all the credit goes to him. Pretty standard stuff from him.

It wont be long now. We will see.

I hope no one seriously expected anything less from POTUS. After all, that is his MO. Deflect and blame. Duck and dive.

`

`
historically speaking, if the dems don't take one of the houses, it will be a massive upset for them

He is right.

ptbw, I think in the minds of most Democrats, this mid-term IS Democrats versus Trump. The interview cited by the OP is incomplete. He said if 'his' side loses, he will not accept the blame, but if they win, all the credit goes to him. Pretty standard stuff from him.

He is helping the Republicans with rallies and his agenda under their banner, but Trump is much more popular than Republicans in Congress.

Democrats aren't going to win regardless though, and after we win it will be the Democrats that are fighting from behind and begging the majority of the country for us to listen to them.

And thousands of former Democrats are going to tell your party to get fucked at the end of this month, so you will never get power ever again.

He is right.

He is helping the Republicans with rallies and his agenda under their banner, but Trump is much more popular than Republicans in Congress.

Democrats aren't going to win regardless though, and after we win it will be the Democrats that are fighting from behind and begging the majority of the country for us to listen to them.

And thousands of former Democrats are going to tell your party to get fucked at the end of this month, so you will never get power ever again.
here's hoping.

the left has driven the hate level to heights I've never dreamt of

`

`
historically speaking, if the dems don't take one of the houses, it will be a massive upset for them
You are right about that, two thumbs. And it is unwise for either side to take anything for granted.
I saw a campaign clip from a state I didn't get the name of where the R candidate mentioned Nancy Pelosi 21 times. I understand why the anti-Nancy vitriol is in super-strength concentrated form too. SHE got stuff done! Those candidates running on Trump give the impression this election is a referendum on him.

LOL, after only 2 years in D.C., Daffy Don has become right at home in Not My Fault Central.

So much for all that "he's not a typical politician" nonsense, the sumbitch fits right with the rest of the creatures in Washington.

…. on the bright side, at least his inane outbursts continue to be entertaining.

He is right.

here's hoping.

"the left has driven the hate level to heights I've never dreamt of" Obviously you've never read any posts from 'the right' on this board. You only think you've seen hate until you see theirs.

`

`
You are right about that, two thumbs. And it is unwise for either side to take anything for granted.
I saw a campaign clip from a state I didn't get the name of where the R candidate mentioned Nancy Pelosi 21 times. I understand why the anti-Nancy vitriol is in super-strength concentrated form too. SHE got stuff done! Those candidates running on Trump give the impression this election is a referendum on him.
Pelosi created the phrase "drain the swamp' then she openly flooded it.

she's a nasty hateful person that creates division everytime shes on the mic

`

`

If Congress had giving him the money to build the Wall, I would be feeling a lot better about this election.

`

`

Barrypuppet and the dems lost the House in a MASSIVE voter backlash over the way Barrypuppetcare was shoved down our throats in the first mid-term election after Barrypuppet got in. Say what you will about Trump, but he has done nothing but good things for everyone. Working to secure the border, killing the TPP, reworking bad trade agreements, tax cuts, giving people their God given right to seek alternative medical treatment even if the bought and paid for by big pharma FDA said no. There isn't much to bitch at Trump about outside of the fact that he has pissed off the deep state and their leftard commie minions.

Americans have been intentionally dumbed down chemically and by the propaganda spewed by the media that is owned by six conglomerates that do the bidding of the shadow government and their deep state/CIA lackeys and that is a fact.

`
Truism. As bad as this sounds, if they don't, they'll be all washed out, so to speak.
nah

the gop will fuck it up.

the debt is going up faster now and that will end up devaluing the dollar which will make the tax cuts meaningless.

He is right.

here's hoping.

"the left has driven the hate level to heights I've never dreamt of" Obviously you've never read any posts from 'the right' on this board. You only think you've seen hate until you see theirs.
seriously dood

posts from people on usmb are meaningless.

your political leaders are calling for violence and your media is calling mobs not mobs.

grow up and smell the reality.

Forum List

Back