We are a Nation Divided

We haven't seen nothing yet.
Wait until Obama, under Executive Order, signs a comprehensive amnesty bill well before the 2012 election.

Yes, that kind of thing really divided that when Reagan did it in the 80s. No.....wait.

Along with that amnesty of the 80's....wasn't congress suppose to close the borders to illegals? Hmmmmm?

Along with that amnesty of the 80's....wasn't congress suppose to close the borders to illegals? Hmmmmm?

Yeah! Wonder why that Republican Congress that was in charge in the 90's and 00's never did that. :eusa_think:

Yeah! Wonder why that Republican Congress that was in charge in the 90's and 00's never did that. :eusa_think:

Ya know Dog, your talking like you have one of those "gotcha moments" with me. I'm against all the politicians that aren't doing their job. But wasn't it the democrats that were in power when Reagan signed the bill? Should the dems have taken the first step in enforcing the entire bill.
Try not to be such a punk, dude.

It's clear we no longer share the same values including the most basic notion of what it means to be a nation. We are only arguing about the degree and speed of the death spiral we are in as a nation.

The Progressives who control the Democrat Party believe we have no right to secure our borders nor should we have any means of controlling who we are as a people. In fact, they are actively supporting the supplanting of American culture, property and civil society with an Illegal Mexican invasion.

There's no compromising, there's no room for negotiating; one group must win the other must Unconditionally Surrender.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

fuck them libruls.

It's clear we no longer share the same values including the most basic notion of what it means to be a nation. We are only arguing about the degree and speed of the death spiral we are in as a nation.

The Progressives who control the Democrat Party believe we have no right to secure our borders nor should we have any means of controlling who we are as a people. In fact, they are actively supporting the supplanting of American culture, property and civil society with an Illegal Mexican invasion.

There's no compromising, there's no room for negotiating; one group must win the other must Unconditionally Surrender.

The papers on the table. Sign the surrender and remember to close the door on the way out:lol:

Ya know Dog, your talking like you have one of those "gotcha moments" with me. I'm against all the politicians that aren't doing their job. But wasn't it the democrats that were in power when Reagan signed the bill? Should the dems have taken the first step in enforcing the entire bill.

Actually, it was a split congress. This has nothing to do with gotcha moments either. This is just me pointing out that Congress has failed in their job for a long time.

Also, I'm not being a punk. However, people seem to not realize that the political parties are using certain issues to sheep them around. Immigration included.

Hell, why do you think the Republicans did nothing when they had a Conservative Supreme Court, Republican Congress, and Republican President on Abortion? Because if they were to actually go ahead and ban Abortion, the religious right would have no reason to go out and vote for them.

We haven't seen nothing yet.
Wait until Obama, under Executive Order, signs a comprehensive amnesty bill well before the 2012 election.

Yes, that kind of thing really divided that when Reagan did it in the 80s. No.....wait.

he gave amnesty to 3 million<< seeee? give em a mile they want the whole sheeeebang. we are up to 20 million and counting.. fucktard

Widyo Wilyo, the day after 9-11, had Bush declared that we were going to close the southern border, the whole nation would have supported him. The House was Republican, the Senate was Republican, and the Executive was Republican. So what the hell happened?

Widyo Wilyo, the day after 9-11, had Bush declared that we were going to close the southern border, the whole nation would have supported him. The House was Republican, the Senate was Republican, and the Executive was Republican. So what the hell happened?

it ain't happened yet. it's coming..

Actually, it was a split congress. This has nothing to do with gotcha moments either. This is just me pointing out that Congress has failed in their job for a long time.

Also, I'm not being a punk. However, people seem to not realize that the political parties are using certain issues to sheep them around. Immigration included.

Hell, why do you think the Republicans did nothing when they had a Conservative Supreme Court, Republican Congress, and Republican President on Abortion? Because if they were to actually go ahead and ban Abortion, the religious right would have no reason to go out and vote for them.

Actually Congress wasn't split under Reagan. Democrats controlled the House. Yes, congress has failed to do their job, why should we give them another bite at the apple with immigration? With their record they shouldn't be trusted, agreed?

Nov. democrats lose the majority

Dec. lame duck Dems declare amnesty for twenty million..

mark it down.

We keep trying to tell you that Bush and Delay weren't Conservatives

do your own fucking homework bozo.. "shogun" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I already did. Looks like you flunked out.

Federal prosecution of immigrants soared in spring - Yahoo! News

Department of Homeland Security figures show that the number of illegal immigrants in the country has fallen in recent years. As of January 2009, an estimated 10.8 million people were in the country illegally, 1 million less than the 2007 peak, according to DHS.

At the same time, deportations have been increasing, climbing from 185,944 in 2007 to 387,790 last year

You're almost wrong by 100%, you get an F.

Forum List

Back