Way to go DNC, start off with the ol negro spiritual shit....young people are you there?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Hillary and the DNC are so fuckin stuck on stupid its almost laughable. Love love love the choir, but com'on, Hillary....getting old black people or blacks period to vote for your worthless white ass, isn't the problem, its these young people you need and this black song shit is a fuckin turn off, this isn't church...this is war, lady. Hillary has proven again, that OLD SCHOOL TACTICS are gonna be her calling card and well folks, another nail in the coffin.

Already I'm bored, its time to watch reruns of housewives....gonna wait for Michelle, Bernie and Brazille.

I can't wait till hilary starts talking in her "black" voice......cause she ain't no ways tired.........

Hillary and the DNC are so fuckin stuck on stupid its almost laughable. Love love love the choir, but com'on, Hillary....getting old black people or blacks period to vote for your worthless white ass, isn't the problem, its these young people you need and this black song shit is a fuckin turn off, this isn't church...this is war, lady. Hillary has proven again, that OLD SCHOOL TACTICS are gonna be her calling card and well folks, another nail in the coffin.

Already I'm bored, its time to watch reruns of housewives....gonna wait for Michelle, Bernie and Brazille.
I give you credit, I couldn't watch that crap without:puke3:

Forum List

Back