WAY TO GO CANADA... You're Doing More To Help Us Out Than You Know...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Check out the guy at the end... if he isn't one STUPID sons a bitch, I don't know what is. He'll learn the hard way...

Canada, the north american nation with a decent healthcare plan while you subsidize the pharma industry.

Canada, the north american nation with a decent healthcare plan while you subsidize the pharma industry.
Those was obamacare rules! Voted by 100% of democrats and not a single Republican. Did you Thank Mr. Obama?

What's troubling is that the RCMP are now helping these people into Canada. I would not be surprised at all if the word was spread by some in America to purposely send them to the corrupt RCMP and their pals. Somebody is paying the RCMP and their surrogates back in spades. Check out the link below:

False information sends asylum-seeking Haitians to Canada

No worse group to be welcoming to Canada than the same police that have violated International laws, sexually abused their own officers with noone losing a job or their pension while taxpayers pony up $200M+. They have protected abuses of all kinds of their own, AND, covertly interfering in the free market causing us grief with our allies in Europe and the U.S.

If the RCMP, CSIS, OPP or TPS call the FBI or other police forces in America, the safest response to save resources and protect your own constitution and integrity is to hang up the phone, or sit it on the desk and go to lunch.

What's troubling is that the RCMP are now helping these people into Canada. I would not be surprised at all if the word was spread by some in America to purposely send them to the corrupt RCMP and their pals. Somebody is paying the RCMP and their surrogates back in spades. Check out the link below:

No worse group to be welcoming to Canada than the same police that have violated International laws, sexually abused their own officers with noone losing a job or their pension while taxpayers pony up $200M+. They have protected abuses of all kinds of their own, AND, covertly interfering in the free market causing us grief with our allies in Europe and the U.S.

If the RCMP, CSIS, OPP or TPS call the FBI or other police forces in America, the safest response to save resources and protect your own constitution and integrity is to hang up the phone, or sit it on the desk and go to lunch.
Remember when Obama, Trudeau, and the Presidente from Mexico all got together in Canada and agreed on open borders? Well, there ya go! Write a thank you note to Trudeau the globalist! What the hell ya think President Trump has been screaming about? Huh?

Oh Canadah......

CANADAH.com%20-%20Host.Haven.Home.png

:rofl:

Remember when Obama, Trudeau, and the Presidente from Mexico all got together in Canada and agreed on open borders? Well, there ya go! Write a thank you note to Trudeau the globalist! What the hell ya think President Trump has been screaming about? Huh?

I blame the Canadian security apparatus. Today and tomorrow. That;s because I know far too much about their tactics to the point I could name many of the dirtbags who work in Ontario, apparently "covertly".

Where's the Timmys? How can you have a Canuck welcome center for illegals without a Timmys. For shame Quebec!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back