Waxman Says Republicans are Like Terrorists

Like the druggie armies in Mexico don't have enough guns....Pfffft! Irrelevany idiocy from the dupes.

The Pubs are holding up the recovery for BS politics. They will get their reward.

Let me get this straight, some commie from France says that Mexico had plenty of guns so it didn't make any difference if we sent over 2,000 more illegal weapons? No wonder we had to save the quiche eating surrender monkeys twice in the 2oth century.

I'm from Buffalo, ugly 'Merican moron.

Operation Fast & Furious...Google it

Take me to your source which BTW sounds like opinion not fact. Yes please show me the way or else we must assume it is fiction.

Search
About 1,580,000 results (0.14 seconds)

Do your own fucking legwork, I'm not your go-fer, asshole.

Ummm..... that would be the conservative sheeple- whitehall's job. He made the unsubstantiated statement. 80% + of conservatives on boards rarely, if ever, provide links to back themselves up unless they are called on it such as in this case asswipe.

Last edited:
Untrue? Maybe not, but disingenuous? Yup
Increasing the debt limit was held up by Democrats just as much as Republicans. Republicans were unwilling to sacrifice their principles and Democrats were unwilling to cut spending so they could continue to play the class warfare game.
See how that works fool? I can be just as prejudiced in my description of a situation as Henry Waxman, but only I am a partisan hack in your opinion.

You may perhaps become a better chew toy than TDM. At least you are a fairly articulate ass.
The GOP have no principles to sacrifice and they rejected a $4 trillion debt reduction plan from Obama in hopes of causing a credit downgrade that they could then blame on Obama. The GOP got the downgrade they wanted.

Link? Preferably not HuffPo... :razz:

Rush didn't nention that? I'm shocked...LOL

Take me to your source which BTW sounds like opinion not fact. Yes please show me the way or else we must assume it is fiction.

Search

Ummm..... that would be the conservative sheeple- whitehall's job. That asswipe rarely supplies links to his bloviations.

If he wanted whitehall to do it he should have asked him, not me, it was MY post he replied to, ASSWIPE!

Last edited:
The GOP have no principles to sacrifice and they rejected a $4 trillion debt reduction plan from Obama in hopes of causing a credit downgrade that they could then blame on Obama. The GOP got the downgrade they wanted.

Rush didn't nention that? I'm shocked...LOL

I don't listen to that fat neo-con drug addict, and I'm insulted that you think I would. Got that link yet?

Increasing the debt limit was held up by Democrats just as much as Republicans. Republicans were unwilling to sacrifice their principles and Democrats were unwilling to cut spending so they could continue to play the class warfare game.
See how that works fool? I can be just as prejudiced in my description of a situation as Henry Waxman, but only I am a partisan hack in your opinion.

You may perhaps become a better chew toy than TDM. At least you are a fairly articulate ass.

GOP Again Rejects $4 Trillion Deal for Reducing Debt | TheBlaze.com

Officials familiar with the meeting said Obama pressed the eight House and Senate leaders Sunday evening to continue aiming for a massive $4 trillion deal for reducing the debt. However Republicans appeared to be disinterested for such an ambitious plan and the political price it would require to pass in Congress. Instead, House Speaker John Boehner told the group that a smaller package of about $2 trillion to $2.4 trillion was more realistic.

Search

Ummm..... that would be the conservative sheeple- whitehall's job. He made the unsubstantiated statement. 80% + of conservatives on boards rarely, if ever, provide links to back themselves up unless they are called on it such as in this case asswipe.

Listen up, Dot cum, I'm not the one that started this shit, I just tried to give your buddy a clue where to find what he was looking for. You can take your condescension and liberal outrage and shove it right up your ass, if you can get it past your empty head.

GOP Again Rejects $4 Trillion Deal for Reducing Debt | TheBlaze.com

Officials familiar with the meeting said Obama pressed the eight House and Senate leaders Sunday evening to continue aiming for a massive $4 trillion deal for reducing the debt. However Republicans appeared to be disinterested for such an ambitious plan and the political price it would require to pass in Congress. Instead, House Speaker John Boehner told the group that a smaller package of about $2 trillion to $2.4 trillion was more realistic.
Thanks for the link, I remember that now. They had a problem with the tax hikes. What else is new...They're ALL assholes.

Search

Listen up, Dot cum, I'm not the one that started this shit, I just tried to give your buddy a clue where to find what he was looking for. You can take your condescension and liberal outrage and shove it right up your ass, if you can get it past your empty head.

You inserted yourself in between two posters and made an uninformed asswipe comment asswipe. :clap2:

You inserted yourself in between two posters and made an uninformed asswipe comment asswipe. :clap2:

Wipe that shit out of your eyes and go re-read the thread. Your buddy asked a question, I answered it and then he snottily asked me for a link. Maybe your buddy needs to pay attention to who he's replying to.

Waxman Says Republicans are Like Terrorists | Verum Serum

This happened yesterday and so far there’s no video:

California Rep. Henry Waxman, the top Democrat on the House Energy and Commerce Committee and the coauthor of the 2009 cap-and-trade climate change bill, decried efforts by the GOP to force the Obama administration into approving a permit for the Keystone XL Pipeline.

“They want to use legislation as a way to act like terrorists. They hold things as hostage,” Waxman said. “We almost couldn’t fund the government because Republicans wanted to hold that idea hostage, we almost couldn’t pay our debts because the Republicans wanted to hold that legislation hostage to their extreme agenda, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they scuttled this conference by trying to hold us hostage.”​

This is literally being held up over concerns about global warming. So a country that needs jobs and energy is going to be denied them on the basis of carbon dioxide, which is not a pollutant, contributing to a small temperature increase over 100 years.

Most significantly, the failure to transfer this energy to the US does not mean the energy will lie untouched in the ground. It means that it will instead be sold to China where there are no pollution controls to speak of. So this decision will actually make things worse than otherwise. And for this, Republicans get labeled terrorists.

I think they can't help it. They let Bin Laden go. They caused the deaths of thousands of Americans and the maiming of tens of thousands by tricking the country into going into Iraq. They helped Iraq write a constitution that says all laws are based in Islam when our constitution separates church and state. They talk about seceding. They are defunding education but have enough to create "tax breaks" and "subsidies" for corporations and billionaires. Look at what they did after Katrina. They worked to bring down the economy and they call the President of the United States terrible names.

al Qaeda wishes it could do half or a quarter the damage to America that Republicans have.

I sometimes wonder if you Democrats believe even 1/2 of what you say...

Leadership in both parties pretty well sucks in regards to doing their jobs for the American people.

I believe that while the peons argue amongst themselves and don't truly hold their elected officials to their elected task, things will never change in a good way..

just sayin..

Last edited:
carbon dioxide, which is not a pollutant

:confused:
Would you be willing to stand in a room for a few minutes with 10-20 percent CO2? I'm not sure exactly how long it would take, but you would die from respiratory acidosis pretty quickly.

At its current percentage (around 0.03%) in the atmosphere, it is not a pollutant.

When one is intubated (breathing tube in their trachea), and their respiration is being assisted by a ventilator, one attachment to the breathing tube (endotracheal tube), is called a capnography...or a carbon dioxide detector. A normal reading is 35-45mm Hg. It is a delicate balance between gas exchanges. Too much carbon dioxide is lethal. And we also don't want to deliver too much oxygen.

It seems to stand to reason, that if it is a delicate balance in humans, it would also be a delicate balance in the environment that we live in.

Of course the debate is-who is causing it? Humans, or nature herself. Increasing levels of CO2 is not a harmless thing.

California Rep. Henry Waxman, the top Democrat on the House Energy and Commerce Committee and the coauthor of the 2009 cap-and-trade climate change bill, decried efforts by the GOP to force the Obama administration into approving a permit for the Keystone XL Pipeline.

“They want to use legislation as a way to act like terrorists. They hold things as hostage,” Waxman said. “We almost couldn’t fund the government because Republicans wanted to hold that idea hostage, we almost couldn’t pay our debts because the Republicans wanted to hold that legislation hostage to their extreme agenda, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they scuttled this conference by trying to hold us hostage.”​

This is literally being held up over concerns about global warming. So a country that needs jobs and energy is going to be denied them on the basis of carbon dioxide, which is not a pollutant, contributing to a small temperature increase over 100 years.

Most significantly, the failure to transfer this energy to the US does not mean the energy will lie untouched in the ground. It means that it will instead be sold to China where there are no pollution controls to speak of. So this decision will actually make things worse than otherwise. And for this, Republicans get labeled terrorists.

You know how many times I've been called a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer by people just like yourself just because I have the gall to want our soldiers(including my serving family members) home instead of in hostile foreign countries?

More than you can count, junior.

Who would have thought not wanting cross-hairs on our boys heads was unpatriotic and akin to terrorism.

See the thing is those actions and words are despicable, but your side pioneered those tactics. You pioneered them.

Last edited:

You know how many times I've been called a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer by people just like yourself just because I have the gall to want our soldiers(including my serving family members) home instead of in hostile foreign countries?

More than you can count, junior.

Who would have thought not wanting cross-hairs on our boys heads was unpatriotic and akin to terrorism.

See the thing is those actions and words are despicable, but your side pioneered those tactics. You pioneered them.

And to further iterate... I used to be on that side too. I was was pretty damn conservative during much of Bush's time in office, before I could vote and even when I cast my vote for his second term. I used to be in that position. I would think it was unpatriotic for people to not support the war, because that was what I was taught to believe.

I sometimes wonder if you Democrats believe even 1/2 of what you say...

Leadership in both parties pretty well sucks in regards to doing their jobs for the American people.

I believe that while the peons argue amongst themselves and don't truly hold their elected officials to their elected task, things will never change in a good way..

just sayin..

What is not to believe? Point out something that you think is incorrect and we can take a look at the FACTS. Unless, these ARE the "facts":

They let Bin Laden go. They caused the deaths of thousands of Americans and the maiming of tens of thousands by tricking the country into going into Iraq. They helped Iraq write a constitution that says all laws are based in Islam when our constitution separates church and state. They talk about seceding. They are defunding education but have enough to create "tax breaks" and "subsidies" for corporations and billionaires. Look at what they did after Katrina. They worked to bring down the economy and they call the President of the United States terrible names.

al Qaeda wishes it could do half or a quarter the damage to America that Republicans have.

What did Waxman say that isn't true?

:lol:

Forum List

Back