Watergate Prosecutor: Trump Acting Like He Is Running Out Of Time

You are a very hard learner. And the reason you have so much difficulty learning is that you cannot admit it to yourself when you are wrong. A competent professional psychiatrist could help you immensely.

Just something for you to think about

Surely you must know just how much I "value" your advice...........LOL

If he is trying to derail the investigation why does Mueller still have a job? Why did Comey testify that Trump told him that he wanted him to let him know of anyone close to him was involved with Russia?

The issue here isn't Trump acting guilty. The issue here is a prosecutor once again assuming guilt with no evidence or even a crime at this point
trump-treated-badly-720.jpg
th
th
th

th
th

th

If he is trying to derail the investigation why does Mueller still have a job? Why did Comey testify that Trump told him that he wanted him to let him know of anyone close to him was involved with Russia?

The issue here isn't Trump acting guilty. The issue here is a prosecutor once again assuming guilt with no evidence or even a crime at this point
trump-treated-badly-720.jpg

What does that have to do with anything I just said?

Does the picture help you feel better about having no evidence

No reason you or I should have any evidence at this point. The investigation is just starting, and they will present all their evidence when their job is completed. Not before.

1 yr plus investigating is not just starting

Mueller was given the task of investigating May 17th this year. That's just about 3 months and 1 week of setting up his investigation and hiring his staff till now. That is just starting. How many years did the Benghazi investigation take?
It may even go into the 2018 election
Can't rush these things

Forum List

Back