Watergate Prosecutor: Trump Acting Like He Is Running Out Of Time

If he is trying to derail the investigation why does Mueller still have a job? Why did Comey testify that Trump told him that he wanted him to let him know of anyone close to him was involved with Russia?

The issue here isn't Trump acting guilty. The issue here is a prosecutor once again assuming guilt with no evidence or even a crime at this point
No evidence?

I don't know, it's hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia, except for the Flynn thing,

and the Manafort thing,

And the Tillerson thing,

and the Sessions thing,

and the Kushner thing,

and the Carter page thing,

and the Roger Stone thing

and the Felix Sater thing,

and the Boris Epshteyn thing,

and the Rosneft thing,

and the Gazprom thing,

and the Sergey Gorkov thing,

and the Azerbaijan thing,

and the Donald Trump Jr. thing,

and the Sergey Kislyak thing,

and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing,

and the Russian Business Interests thing,

and the Emoluments clause thing,

and the Alex Schnaider thing,

and the DNC hack thing,

and the Guccifer 2.0 thing,

and the Mike Pence "I don't know anything" thing,

and the Russian mysteriously dying thing,

and the Trump's public request to hack Hillary's email thing,

and the Trump's house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer King thing,

and the Russian Fertilizer King's plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing,

and the Nuñes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing,

and the Nuñes personal investments in the Russian winery thing,

and the Cypress bank thing,

and the Trump not releasing his tax returns thing,

and the Republican party's rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing,

and the election hacking thing,

and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing,

and the Steele Dossier thing,

and the Leninist Bannon thing,

and the Sally Yates can't testify thing,

and the intelligence community's investigative reports thing,

and the Trump's constant reassurance that the Russian connection is all "fake news" thing,

So there's probably nothing there since the swamp has been drained, these people would never lie probably why Nuñes cancelled the investigation meetings all of this must be normal just a bunch of separate dots with absolutely no connection.

Yes. No evidence. Saying this thing and that doesn't mean there is evidence. It means your a tin foil nut job who can't even identify which crime was committed.

If he is trying to derail the investigation why does Mueller still have a job? Why did Comey testify that Trump told him that he wanted him to let him know of anyone close to him was involved with Russia?

The issue here isn't Trump acting guilty. The issue here is a prosecutor once again assuming guilt with no evidence or even a crime at this point
still laughing that you think there's no evidence or a crime at this point.... without having the least bit of information to back that up.
Some on the inside have spoken out:
Democratic Rep.: People will probably go to jail in Russia investigation - CNNPolitics

How do you back up no evidence? No evidence by definition is no evidence.

What crime was committed?

As far as we know none.

Why?

Because crimes require evidence.

No evidence?

I don't know, it's hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia, except for the Flynn thing,

and the Manafort thing,

And the Tillerson thing,

and the Sessions thing,

and the Kushner thing,

and the Rosneft thing,

and the Gazprom thing,

and the DNC hack thing,

and the Trump's house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer King thing,

and the Russian Fertilizer King's plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing,

and the Republican party's rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing,

and the Trump's constant reassurance that the Russian connection is all "fake news" thing,

So there's probably nothing there since the swamp has been drained, these people would never lie probably why Nuñes cancelled the investigation meetings all of this must be normal just a bunch of separate dots with absolutely no connection.

So again we ask, do you even have an iota of evidence?:rofl:

He doesn't even know what crime he supposedly has evidence for. He will never name a statute

A lot of jackasses here are too fucking dumb to understand that the ridiculous TrumPutin conspiracy theory was spoonfed to them in order to distract attention away from the fact that the election was rigged for Clinton.

Well, a lot of us come hereto this forum to "learn" from your wise and well-documented posts........You are an ASSet to right wing causes.......LOL

You learn?

Don't make me laugh

No evidence?

and the Manafort thing,

And the Tillerson thing,

and the Sessions thing,

and the Kushner thing,

and the Rosneft thing,

and the Gazprom thing,

and the DNC hack thing,

He doesn't even know what crime he supposedly has evidence for. He will never name a statute

I really don't want the guy to be guilty of anything, it is no good for our nation! That being said I am willing to wait for the results of the investigation to be finalized. If, a big if, but if he is guilty wouldn't it be good to know as well? For the good of our nation?

No evidence?

and the Manafort thing,

And the Tillerson thing,

and the Sessions thing,

and the Kushner thing,

and the Rosneft thing,

and the Gazprom thing,

and the DNC hack thing,

I really don't want the guy to be guilty of anything, it is no good for our nation! That being said I am willing to wait for the results of the investigation to be finalized. If, a big if, but if he is guilty wouldn't it be good to know as well? For the good of our nation?

Of course it would be good to know. But the Russian collusion nonsense is a nut job conspiracy theory. The media tried to explain why Hillary lost. Threw out a bunch of theories and the lunatics on the left started eating it up.

They don't even have a crime that allegedly occurred. It's still delusional

No evidence?

and the Manafort thing,

And the Tillerson thing,

and the Sessions thing,

and the Kushner thing,

and the Rosneft thing,

and the Gazprom thing,

and the DNC hack thing,

Of course it would be good to know. But the Russian collusion nonsense id q nut job conspiracy theory. The media tried yo explain why Hillary lost. Threw out a bunch of theories and the lunatics on the left started eating it up.

So why not let it play out, he will be found innocent or guilty and our nation will move on!
Did you have this much outrage when Bill Clinton was investigated for 6 1/2 years for various offense and they got him on not even close to what the investigation started out as? Lemme guess.

Of course it would be good to know. But the Russian collusion nonsense is a nut job conspiracy theory. The media tried to explain why Hillary lost. Threw out a bunch of theories and the lunatics on the left started eating it up.

How very "true"......since I am sure there are as MANY connections between the Trump's personal history and campaign history with other countries such as Brazil, Sweden, Croatia, etc.......as there are with Russian oligarchs, correct moron?

Watergate Prosecutor
Speaking of Watergate Prosecutors:

zeifman.jpg
You know that's not true, right? Or are you one of those soft heads who believe anything fed to you?

You know that's not true, right? Or are you one of those soft heads who believe anything fed to you?

Poorly educated individuals will ALWAYS default to the bullshit that "support" their biases.

No evidence?

and the Manafort thing,

And the Tillerson thing,

and the Sessions thing,

and the Kushner thing,

and the Rosneft thing,

and the Gazprom thing,

and the DNC hack thing,

Of course it would be good to know. But the Russian collusion nonsense id q nut job conspiracy theory. The media tried yo explain why Hillary lost. Threw out a bunch of theories and the lunatics on the left started eating it up.

So why not let it play out, he will be found innocent or guilty and our nation will move on!
Did you have this much outrage when Bill Clinton was investigated for 6 1/2 years for various offense and they got him on not even close to what the investigation started out as? Lemme guess.

Difference there was evidence against Clinton. Trump none.

Investigate away though. But lets stop pretending finding something is guaranteed or this isn't shady as hell.

I'm still pissed off they have me defending him.

How very "true"......since I am sure there are as MANY connections between the Trump's personal history and campaign history with other countries such as Brazil, Sweden, Croatia, etc.......as there are with Russian oligarchs, correct moron?

You mean like Jeff sessions who supposedly has connections to Russia because he met with the Russian ambassador during the course of his duties as Senator and likewise met with ambassadors of many nations because he was a freaking Senator??

So yeah when the course of business brings you in contact with foreign nations you have "connections" nothing illegal or morally wrong about that.

You mean like Jeff sessions who supposedly has connections to Russia because he met with the Russian ambassador during the course of his duties as Senator and likewise met with ambassadors of many nations because he was a freaking Senator??

yeah.....that it...that's the only "connection"................LOL

upload_2017-8-25_17-47-36.png

Difference there was evidence against Clinton. Trump none.

Investigate away though. But lets stop pretending finding something is guaranteed or this isn't shady as hell.

I'm still pissed off they have me defending him.

And all that investigating lead them to Nada. They got him for lying about a fu king blow job. We shall see what happens with the Don. I bet you didn't defend Bill don't defend Don. If he is found to have done nothing wrong, have a party all over those that were so sure!

A lot of jackasses here are too fucking dumb to understand that the ridiculous TrumPutin conspiracy theory was spoonfed to them in order to distract attention away from the fact that the election was rigged for Clinton.

Well, a lot of us come hereto this forum to "learn" from your wise and well-documented posts........You are an ASSet to right wing causes.......LOL
You are a very hard learner. And the reason you have so much difficulty learning is that you cannot admit it to yourself when you are wrong. A competent professional psychiatrist could help you immensely.

Just something for you to think about.

Read yesterday that Bob Mueller has formed his own justice dept with his staff of 16 brilliant experienced prosecutors.
While Trump's been on vacation or enraging the country with his Charlottesville comments, these great servants have been hard at work going over Trump's finances with a fine tooth comb and filling in the dots from Russia to Trump.

Trumps financial dealings will be his undoing

Just like Al Capone

trump-treated-badly-720.jpg

What does that have to do with anything I just said?

Does the picture help you feel better about having no evidence

No reason you or I should have any evidence at this point. The investigation is just starting, and they will present all their evidence when their job is completed. Not before.

1 yr plus investigating is not just starting

Mueller was given the task of investigating May 17th this year. That's just about 3 months and 1 week of setting up his investigation and hiring his staff till now. That is just starting. How many years did the Benghazi investigation take?

Read yesterday that Bob Mueller has formed his own justice dept with his staff of 16 brilliant experienced prosecutors.
While Trump's been on vacation or enraging the country with his Charlottesville comments, these great servants have been hard at work going over Trump's finances with a fine tooth comb and filling in the dots from Russia to Trump.

Trumps financial dealings will be his undoing

Just like Al Capone

If anything is to happen I also believe this is what would get him as well!

Forum List

Back