Watergate Prosecutor: Trump Acting Like He Is Running Out Of Time

A lot of jackasses here are too fucking dumb to understand that the ridiculous TrumPutin conspiracy theory was spoonfed to them in order to distract attention away from the fact that the election was rigged for Clinton.
So disagrees every intelligence agent this great country has to offer. But what do they know when we have experts like you..

You do know those intelligence agencies are all part of the DEEP STATE, don't you? I got that out without laughing!

Read yesterday that Bob Mueller has formed his own justice dept with his staff of 16 brilliant experienced prosecutors.
While Trump's been on vacation or enraging the country with his Charlottesville comments, these great servants have been hard at work going over Trump's finances with a fine tooth comb and filling in the dots from Russia to Trump.

A lot of jackasses here are too fucking dumb to understand that the ridiculous TrumPutin conspiracy theory was spoonfed to them in order to distract attention away from the fact that the election was rigged for Clinton.
So disagrees every intelligence agent this great country has to offer. But what do they know when we have experts like you..

You do know those intelligence agencies are all part of the DEEP STATE, don't you? I got that out without laughing!
Lol. Thanks for the laugh.
Whenever one of these bozos say DEEP STATE, an angel gets its wings.

go-deep-state-patriots-women-s-scoop-neck-t-shirt.jpg

It certainly seems Trump is running out of time by the way he keeps calling up republicans demanding they protect him.
I asked myself how would they do that?
Just another illogical crazy ass Trump thought.

That's bullshit.

If you have to lie to justify your political views then perhaps you should rethink your political views.

Seriously, you can comb through all of my posts here a you will not find a lie. Can you say the same about your posts?

THINK!

If he is trying to derail the investigation why does Mueller still have a job? Why did Comey testify that Trump told him that he wanted him to let him know of anyone close to him was involved with Russia?

The issue here isn't Trump acting guilty. The issue here is a prosecutor once again assuming guilt with no evidence or even a crime at this point

If he is trying to derail the investigation why does Mueller still have a job? Why did Comey testify that Trump told him that he wanted him to let him know of anyone close to him was involved with Russia?

The issue here isn't Trump acting guilty. The issue here is a prosecutor once again assuming guilt with no evidence or even a crime at this point
trump-treated-badly-720.jpg

Read yesterday that Bob Mueller has formed his own justice dept with his staff of 16 brilliant experienced prosecutors.
While Trump's been on vacation or enraging the country with his Charlottesville comments, these great servants have been hard at work going over Trump's finances with a fine tooth comb and filling in the dots from Russia to Trump.

So Mueller has set up a new DoJ. Seems unlikely that he would usurp his powers like that

What does that have to do with anything I just said?

Does the picture help you feel better about having no evidence

No reason you or I should have any evidence at this point. The investigation is just starting, and they will present all their evidence when their job is completed. Not before.

That's bullshit.

If you have to lie to justify your political views then perhaps you should rethink your political views.

Seriously, you can comb through all of my posts here a you will not find a lie. Can you say the same about your posts?

THINK!
You lie like you breathe..saying Russia tried to help Hillary get elected is Alex Jones type crazy.
And I was 100% correct where there was no disagreement in our intelligence community that Russia helped to get the fat anus elected.

So Mueller has set up a new DoJ. Seems unlikely that he would usurp his powers like that
I should have added the word TYPE as in Mueller has set up his own TYPE of dept of justice.
He was hired to do a job and he's doing it nonstop.
A question NO DEPLORABLE will answer..
If Trump is innocent why does he act so guilty?
Why has he done everything in his power to derail the investigations?
Hope two aren't too many for you to handle.

No evidence?

I don't know, it's hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia, except for the Flynn thing,

and the Manafort thing,

And the Tillerson thing,

and the Sessions thing,

and the Kushner thing,

and the Carter page thing,

and the Roger Stone thing

and the Felix Sater thing,

and the Boris Epshteyn thing,

and the Rosneft thing,

and the Gazprom thing,

and the Sergey Gorkov thing,

and the Azerbaijan thing,

and the Donald Trump Jr. thing,

and the Sergey Kislyak thing,

and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing,

and the Russian Business Interests thing,

and the Emoluments clause thing,

and the Alex Schnaider thing,

and the DNC hack thing,

and the Guccifer 2.0 thing,

and the Mike Pence "I don't know anything" thing,

and the Russian mysteriously dying thing,

and the Trump's public request to hack Hillary's email thing,

and the Trump's house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer King thing,

and the Russian Fertilizer King's plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing,

and the Nuñes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing,

and the Nuñes personal investments in the Russian winery thing,

and the Cypress bank thing,

and the Trump not releasing his tax returns thing,

and the Republican party's rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing,

and the election hacking thing,

and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing,

and the Steele Dossier thing,

and the Leninist Bannon thing,

and the Sally Yates can't testify thing,

and the intelligence community's investigative reports thing,

and the Trump's constant reassurance that the Russian connection is all "fake news" thing,

So there's probably nothing there since the swamp has been drained, these people would never lie probably why Nuñes cancelled the investigation meetings all of this must be normal just a bunch of separate dots with absolutely no connection.

still laughing that you think there's no evidence or a crime at this point.... without having the least bit of information to back that up.
Some on the inside have spoken out:
Democratic Rep.: People will probably go to jail in Russia investigation - CNNPolitics

No evidence?

I don't know, it's hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia, except for the Flynn thing,

and the Manafort thing,

And the Tillerson thing,

and the Sessions thing,

and the Kushner thing,

and the Carter page thing,

and the Roger Stone thing

and the Felix Sater thing,

and the Boris Epshteyn thing,

and the Rosneft thing,

and the Gazprom thing,

and the Sergey Gorkov thing,

and the Azerbaijan thing,

and the Donald Trump Jr. thing,

and the Sergey Kislyak thing,

and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing,

and the Russian Business Interests thing,

and the Emoluments clause thing,

and the Alex Schnaider thing,

and the DNC hack thing,

and the Guccifer 2.0 thing,

and the Mike Pence "I don't know anything" thing,

and the Russian mysteriously dying thing,

and the Trump's public request to hack Hillary's email thing,

and the Trump's house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer King thing,

and the Russian Fertilizer King's plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing,

and the Nuñes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing,

and the Nuñes personal investments in the Russian winery thing,

and the Cypress bank thing,

and the Trump not releasing his tax returns thing,

and the Republican party's rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing,

and the election hacking thing,

and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing,

and the Steele Dossier thing,

and the Leninist Bannon thing,

and the Sally Yates can't testify thing,

and the intelligence community's investigative reports thing,

and the Trump's constant reassurance that the Russian connection is all "fake news" thing,

So there's probably nothing there since the swamp has been drained, these people would never lie probably why Nuñes cancelled the investigation meetings all of this must be normal just a bunch of separate dots with absolutely no connection.

So again we ask, do you even have an iota of evidence?:rofl:

Well, a lot of us come hereto this forum to "learn" from your wise and well-documented posts........You are an ASSet to right wing causes.......LOL

No reason you or I should have any evidence at this point. The investigation is just starting, and they will present all their evidence when their job is completed. Not before.

1 yr plus investigating is not just starting

1 yr plus investigating is not just starting
Hope springs eternal in the snowflake heart.

still laughing that you think there's no evidence or a crime at this point.... without having the least bit of information to back that up.
Some on the inside have spoken out:
Democratic Rep.: People will probably go to jail in Russia investigation - CNNPolitics

From your source:

No hard evidence has been produced demonstrating that Trump or his associates colluded with Russia to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, though the FBI has told Congress at a public hearing that the agency is investigating Trumps' campaign as part of its probe into Russia's interference with the US election last year. Castro did not offer any proof beyond his suspicion.
Quoting another paranoid conspiratorialist who is just as clueless as you doesn't support your case.

Forum List

Back