Waterboarding Doesn't Work, Scientists Say

By Brandon Keim - Wired.com

Severe interrogation techniques like waterboarding, sleep deprivation, stress positions and the exploitation of phobias aren’t just morally reprehensible, they’re based on bad science, destroying the very memories they’re supposed to recover.

Waterboarding Doesn't Work, Scientists Say | Green Business | Reuters

i wasn't sure where to put this

Oh hell, just ask someone who knows....Sean Hannity. Oh, wait....:eusa_whistle:

and olberdouche too

By Brandon Keim - Wired.com

Severe interrogation techniques like waterboarding, sleep deprivation, stress positions and the exploitation of phobias aren’t just morally reprehensible, they’re based on bad science, destroying the very memories they’re supposed to recover.

Waterboarding Doesn't Work, Scientists Say | Green Business | Reuters

i wasn't sure where to put this

and olberdouche too

Did Olbermann promise to be waterboarded and have all proceeds go to his favorite charity and then back out, like Hannity did?

Listen A-holes!

Waterboarding works if Dick Cheney says it works!

Now get it right!

How many times are we gonna to re-hash this waterboarding crap. Hell torture in general.

It doesnt friggin work and it only makes us look horrible. We've got it, well most of us.

Fuck

Listen A-holes!

Now get it right!

huh. i had you pegged wrong!

Look

If it comes down to choosing between what some panty waist scientist says and what Dick Cheney says ....who are you going to believe??

Scientists say Global Warming is a threat and Dick Cheney says it is not....who you gunna believe?

Scientists say waterboarding doesn't work and Dick Cheney says it does...who you gunna believe?

Scientists say Iraq is not capable of producing an atomic bomb and Dick Cheney says they are.......who you gunna believe?

Listen A-holes!

Now get it right!

Look

If it comes down to choosing between what some panty waist scientist says and what Dick Cheney says ....who are you going to believe??

Scientists say Global Warming is a threat and Dick Cheney says it is not....who you gunna believe?

Scientists say waterboarding doesn't work and Dick Cheney says it does...who you gunna believe?

Scientists say Iraq is not capable of producing an atomic bomb and Dick Cheney says they are.......who you gunna believe?

i'm going to go with scientists, on all of them, iffy on the last one.

and olberdouche too

Did Olbermann promise to be waterboarded and have all proceeds go to his favorite charity and then back out, like Hannity did?

Not that I know of. But Mancow, a conservative talk show host in Chicago, made much fun of waterboarding and was himself waterboarded to prove it wasn't torture.

The guy lasted 5 seconds and said it was indeed torture and he was undeniably wrong. I'm sure the video must be on Youtube. He had it taped to prove it wasn't torture.

Look

Scientists never said the Iran wasn't capable of producing an Atomic Bomb. Why do you think the right just makes stuff up? I thought their religion was supposed to keep them from lying.

Actually, in 1967, the US military commissioned three graduate student physicists to see if they could construct a nuclear weapon from what was in the public domain. They were able to create a working schematic. The problem was getting precision parts and refined nuclear material.

If anything, it's more difficult for Iran since they are fairly backward. The more conservative and religious a country, the less scientific and capable they are. Iran is what the religious right want to do in this country.

Look

Scientists never said the Iran wasn't capable of producing an Atomic Bomb. Why do you think the right just makes stuff up? I thought their religion was supposed to keep them from lying.

Actually, in 1967, the US military commissioned three graduate student physicists to see if they could construct a nuclear weapon from what was in the public domain. They were able to create a working schematic. The problem was getting precision parts and refined nuclear material.

If anything, it's more difficult for Iran since they are fairly backward. The more conservative and religious a country, the less scientific and capable they are. Iran is what the religious right want to do in this country.

I believe I said Iraq..

Either way, the lack of refined nuclear grade material and precision parts means they were not ready to create a bomb.

But since Dick Cheney says they were...........I gotta go with Dick

I believe I said Iraq..

Either way, the lack of refined nuclear grade material and precision parts means they were not ready to create a bomb.

that's your opinion, but i think dick cheney is a slimy toad who lies through his teeth

I believe I said Iraq..

that's your opinion, but i think dick cheney is a slimy toad who lies through his teeth

I think all of you are missing the target. The issue isn't the scientific prowess of any particular Middle Eastern nation, it's the willingness of Russia to sell.

Forum List

Back