Waterboard Yoo Too

This war is not totally different from other wars we have fought. That is a bullshit excuse to allow them to do what the fuck they want.

If you are ready to throw out all the laws and rules we have been successful with that is your opinion, but it is not mine or a lot of other American's opinion, or as you would say, fucking dumbshit. Is there such a thing as a non fucking smart shit?

I love it whan you throw in the names. I still say it shows your argument lacks substance but calling the other person a name adds power to your weak argument.

There is one characteristic of more conservatives than liberals that I have observed. They are right plain and simple and you need to shut up and listen to them: in their opinion. Your leader: you are either with us or against us.

Crap of weasel shit, my friend.

This war is not totally different from other wars we have fought. That is a bullshit excuse to allow them to do what the fuck they want.

If you are ready to throw out all the laws and rules we have been successful with that is your opinion, but it is not mine or a lot of other American's opinion, or as you would say, fucking dumbshit. Is there such a thing as a non fucking smart shit?

I love it whan you throw in the names. I still say it shows your argument lacks substance but calling the other person a name adds power to your weak argument.

There is one characteristic of more conservatives than liberals that I have observed. They are right plain and simple and you need to shut up and listen to them: in their opinion. Your leader: you are either with us or against us.

Crap of weasel shit, my friend.

Are you Ok?

Don't want to see you implode, well, that's not entirely true, but I'm sure you get the point.

Hate to see old Vet's come totally apart, suck it up, and remember the rules of conduct, you'll be fine.......:redface:

go for it. Until we do, however, they remain the SUPREME law of the land.

Nope, subordinate to the Constitution and not worth the paper they're written on so I'll do like everyone else does and ignore them.

Rayboy,
For someone who was a marine, you are such a fucking dumbass. Fear of the unknown allows for a lot of leeway in interrogations (having done a few of those myself I would know). If you can convince someone that really bad shit is going to happen, they will tell you what you're asking for without ever having to lay a finger on them. It's all a mindfuck.

However, if you start out with them knowing nothing bad is going to happen to them, they know you're bluffing and you aren't going to get shit from them. If you would listen, I'm not saying we should torture everyone, I'm saying we should be telling people we will do WHATEVER it takes to protect our country (just like any other country would and has done) and that will add to their fear when caught.

I've done a few interrogations myself over the years. One was never like another. The obvious variable was the person sitting on the chair at the other side of the desk. If they hadn't had much contact with the system they didn't know what to expect. The enhancement of that sense of unknown worked well, but it only worked where the threat was maintained and not actually carried out.

Interviewing someone who had been through the system was a different matter. They would quickly size the interviewer up as someone who would threaten but not carry out the threats or someone who would actually carry out the threats but whom the interviewee knew wouldn't go so far as to actually cause them to worry. I learned very quickly that if you didn't have the evidence already then there was no point in bluffing and there was no point in carrying out any threats.

My point here is that the analogy with the civilian police interview is flawed. The police interview is to confirm the known facts or to give the suspect the chance to lie about the known facts. Either way is fine. But that's different from a military or intelligence-gathering approach I would suggest.

That brings up the other problem with these stupid treaties. Under these treaties, our prison system is considered torture as well. Time to rewrite some treaties and bring a sense of reality to them or just junk them altogether.

Treaties are signed because they provide mutual or collective benefit, so that isn't going to happen any time soon. However you will be pleased to know that the US hasn't signed or ratified many treaties, including the one on torture.

Nope, subordinate to the Constitution and not worth the paper they're written on so I'll do like everyone else does and ignore them.

nope. when you ignore treaties signed my this nation, you are pissing on the constitution and are a domestic enemy thereof. When push comes to shove, I'd shoot you on sight. Enemy.

Are you Ok?

Don't want to see you implode, well, that's not entirely true, but I'm sure you get the point.

Hate to see old Vet's come totally apart, suck it up, and remember the rules of conduct, you'll be fine.......

Try it yourself, friend. Remember the rules of truth and the rules of war and the code of conduct.

You will implode long before I do. Wait till Obama wins and we get back both houses. Now we can fuck it up like your side did.:rofl:

you certainly need a lesson in Civics and need to know what our Constitution says regarding treaties.

Treaties are BINDING and American Constitutional law, when congress ratifies them, with 2/3's voting Yea.

An enemy of the Constitution is an Enemy from within....

care

nope. when you ignore treaties signed my this nation, you are pissing on the constitution and are a domestic enemy thereof. When push comes to shove, I'd shoot you on sight. Enemy.

You are so wrapped in making foreign treaties part of domestic law that you are subverting the very document you are supposedly trying to defend. If you read some of the Federalist Papers you would know that the Founding Fathers had very little trust for foreign powers as well.

As for the shoot on sight, fine, name a time and place and try to do your worst you loud mouth pussbag.

you certainly need a lesson in Civics and need to know what our Constitution says regarding treaties.

Treaties are BINDING and American Constitutional law, when congress ratifies them, with 2/3's voting Yea.

An enemy of the Constitution is an Enemy from within....

care

And you're just as stupid as maineman.......you can apply my last response to him to yourself as well.

You are so wrapped in making foreign treaties part of domestic law that you are subverting the very document you are supposedly trying to defend. If you read some of the Federalist Papers you would know that the Founding Fathers had very little trust for foreign powers as well.

As for the shoot on sight, fine, name a time and place and try to do your worst you loud mouth pussbag.

what does Article VI(2) say? The founding fathers may have had little trust for foreign powers, but they understood that, in the world, when we signed an agreement with foreign powers, the word of OUR nation had always better be worth something. If you don't LIKE a treaty you have signed, you can always formally abrogate it...until you do, like it or not, it is the supreme law of the land.

and again.... I said, "when push comes to shove", it hasn't yet.

but when it does, you'll be fair game as a domestic enemy of our constitution.

what does Article VI(2) say? The founding fathers may have had little trust for foreign powers, but they understood that, in the world, when we signed an agreement with foreign powers, the word of OUR nation had always better be worth something. If you don't LIKE a treaty you have signed, you can always formally abrogate it...until you do, like it or not, it is the supreme law of the land.

and again.... I said, "when push comes to shove", it hasn't yet.

but when it does, you'll be fair game as a domestic enemy of our constitution.

Whatever, either put up or shut up. :eusa_hand:

I put up my argument.... and you ain't got shit to refute it with except more pissing on the constitution.

what a fucking loser.:rofl:

I refuted it too many times to count. You just don't want to listen. You want to talk smack and then pretend you didn't talk smack. You want to pretend to be superior and act like you're the kingshit. Well, asshole, it's time to get flushed.

I refuted it too many times to count. You just don't want to listen. You want to talk smack and then pretend you didn't talk smack. You want to pretend to be superior and act like you're the kingshit. Well, asshole, it's time to get flushed.

Article VI(2) says it all. If you don't like a treaty that we have signed, abrogate it. Until then, obey it cuz it IS the supreme law of the land. that's a fact.

Do you have some kind of man crush on Swamp Fox?
that would be NO.

Do you have an overactive imagination and overinflated ego so that you actually believe you are someone other than a moronic ill-informed little twit?

Do you have an overactive imagination and overinflated ego so that you actually believe you are someone other than a moronic ill-informed little twit?

Been looking in the mirror again? Sounds like your describing yourself.

Forum List

Back