Watching The Senate Red Tide Ebb, No Longer Sucking Out Life Itself!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
So Real Clear Politics, based on poll data, finds that the "No Toss-up" scenario tends to an even split in the new 2015 U. S. Senate. Two states have trended back to blue.

RealClearPolitics - 2014 Election Maps - Senate No Toss Ups

Red Tides famously can be toxic, even to humans. Lousiana Governor, Bobby Jindal, even pulled Louisiana out of the federal standards program for schools. 45 other states are engaged in curriculum and school improvement. Last seen on California television, admittedly, Governor "High Tech," Bobby Jindal was instead manually hauling rocks to the coast, to shore up beaches in Louisiana. Senator Landrieu, in contrast, was last noted working with Army Corps of Engineers, and as a Senate Committee Chair.

Toxic can be said a matter of opinion. Less Toxic seems to be more lately, the preferred opinion of what should be happening, at the federal legislature levels.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Secretary Powell had created overwhelming force in 1991 MidEast conflict. GOP refused to do that in Mideast starting, 2003. Likely Bush I, Term I, failed to see any significant economic boost from the short little conflict of 1991. Better a long, drawn-out conflict with no apparent "One-Iraq" conclusion would be thought the more viable outcome for the economy(?)--so the bankers could be led to keep all the TARP money(?)! It would be up to Senator Biden to wonder when the GOP was going to get any body armor to the troops in the field, Inn Bush II, Terms I & II, 2003-2008!) Maybe not seen a pretty kind of dress, compared with guys playing soccer(?)! . . . ."Mission Accomplished," The Bare-Chested Putin brand, after all!)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back