Watching the presss conference after the Russian summit

Trump is coming out blazing. He explained why it was important to meet and hammered the democrats for partisan politics and the fact they didn't want to meet. Trump is just awesome.
Yep, said all they want to do is resist and obstruct

-Geaux
Sounds like Trump spent more time slamming Dems than talking about what was accomplished in the meeting. Which was probably nothing, so I can see why he'd spend his time slamming Democrats instead.
Now you understand why he slammed your lying ass.
OH, and he's not going to get into specifics on his meeting till it's finalized.

A grand jury indicted 12 Russians for meddling in our elections last week. Not Mueller; not the Democrats, not some deep state imaginary made up boogeyman….ordinary citizens.

There is nothing to ask the Russians about…they did it. Given that the place is a dictatorship run by the former spy master who has invaded his neighbors and poisoned dissidents…it’s incredibly unlikely there were just these 12 folks who did it on their own. It was done at Putin’s direction.

Trump is such a pussy…

Is he going to do something about this?
Sure, he can allow Mueller and team to travel to Russia as Putin requested to help them question the (12) acussed

-Geaux

No extradition to stand trial? That is what normally happens when a citizen of one nation is accused of committing a crime against/in another nation.

Wouldn’t a strong president demand extradition to satisfy the Grand Jury indictment?

A grand jury indicted 12 Russians for meddling in our elections last week. Not Mueller; not the Democrats, not some deep state imaginary made up boogeyman….ordinary citizens.

There is nothing to ask the Russians about…they did it. Given that the place is a dictatorship run by the former spy master who has invaded his neighbors and poisoned dissidents…it’s incredibly unlikely there were just these 12 folks who did it on their own. It was done at Putin’s direction.

Trump is such a pussy…

An indictment isn't a finding of guilt, moron

Not one of those indicted will ever see a court room.

You’re right about that….there is no way Trump will allow it.

Trump is such a pussy…

Sure, he can allow Mueller and team to travel to Russia as Putin requested to help them question the (12) acussed

-Geaux

No extradition to stand trial? That is what normally happens when a citizen of one nation is accused of committing a crime against/in another nation.

Wouldn’t a strong president demand extradition to satisfy the Grand Jury indictment?
Listen Candy. Putin offered Mueller to request extradition. Also invited Mueller and team to Russia to help question of the (12) accused.

Ruh Roh.....Muellers bluff is being called

-Geaux

And he said they discussed interference with the 2016 Election

-Geaux
....and?

You're a winner, Grampa! Only one to give out a link in the what--twenty threads on this? Thank you!

Thats not true. I posted a link in my thread talking about Putin inviting Meuller and team to Russia for questioning of (12) accused of meddling

-Geaux

I missed it. Grampa's link blew up, too, but I'm listening to it on CSPAN right now.

Essentially, they agreed to further talks, we will work with them as feasible, and the Democrats have caused and are are causing the bulk of problems between the two countries, Russian hacking notwithstanding. Makes you wonder why there is no counter charge that we hacked them, cause you know damn well we have. We just don't get caught.

As to badrapping the Democrats before the world, it should be done at every opportunity.
the Democrats have caused and are are causing the bulk of problems between the two countries, Russian hacking notwithstanding.
Explain, please, how the Democrats are responsible for annexing Crimea, assisting Assad with chemical attacks on his own people, killing its former spy in Britain with Novichuk, and hacking and propagandizing the 2016 election.

Essentially because modern-day Democrats are weak in dealing with foreign powers. Had they made a strong stance when in power, it's unlikely the Russians would have felt so free to move on those issues.

That, and the fact that Democrats and their Leftist cohorts in Europe seek to sow chaos in the Western world.
Amazing. Can't you see what Trump is doing?

-Geaux

And the discussion was “so Vlad, which bank account do you want me to put the money in?”

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Says the Obama Supporter who ignored all of that cash that Obama sent to Iran and foreign banks.

No matter how many times you repeat the lie, I never was and never will be an Obama supporter.

Trump is such a pussy…

-Geaux

Listen Candy. Putin offered Mueller to request extradition. Also invited Mueller and team to Russia to help question of the (12) accused.

Ruh Roh.....Muellers bluff is being called

-Geaux

The way it works usually is when a US Grand Jury indicts someone, they are extradited to go through the legal process and stand trial for their crimes

The head of state needn’t offer anything.

A non-pussy President would demand extradition. So I don’t expect your blob to do any such thing.

PS: If this is true, it’s only been a few hours (which I doubt). Not exactly the “gotcha” moment you kids keep hoping for.

-Geaux

And the discussion was “so Vlad, which bank account do you want me to put the money in?”

Says the Obama Supporter who ignored all of that cash that Obama sent to Iran and foreign banks.

No matter how many times you repeat the lie, I never was and never will be an Obama supporter.

Yeah......and you're not a Hillary supporter either.

E3ZzORhSDKWQywS4Asbb_j3.gif

-Geaux

Yeah......and you're not a Hillary supporter either.

E3ZzORhSDKWQywS4Asbb_j3.gif

You are catching now.

Essentially, they agreed to further talks, we will work with them as feasible, and the Democrats have caused and are are causing the bulk of problems between the two countries, Russian hacking notwithstanding. Makes you wonder why there is no counter charge that we hacked them, cause you know damn well we have. We just don't get caught.

As to badrapping the Democrats before the world, it should be done at every opportunity.
the Democrats have caused and are are causing the bulk of problems between the two countries, Russian hacking notwithstanding.
Explain, please, how the Democrats are responsible for annexing Crimea, assisting Assad with chemical attacks on his own people, killing its former spy in Britain with Novichuk, and hacking and propagandizing the 2016 election.

Essentially because modern-day Democrats are weak in dealing with foreign powers. Had they made a strong stance when in power, it's unlikely the Russians would have felt so free to move on those issues.

That, and the fact that Democrats and their Leftist cohorts in Europe seek to sow chaos in the Western world.
Amazing. Can't you see what Trump is doing?

You tell me. What's he doing?

Putin! There is no defense of this person. There is no liking, no admiring him. He is a ruthless, efficient, KGB acolyte who found himself in the right place at the right time.
What he and Trump share, if anything, is being opportunists that exploited an opportunity.

If the investigation were, at this point to reveal something deeply implicating about Trump, things would get serious rapidly.

Republicans Rebuke Trump for Siding With Putin as Democrats Demand Action

“It is tempting to describe the news conference as a pathetic rout — as an illustration of the perils of under-preparation and inexperience,” said Mr. McCain, who is battling brain cancer. “But these were not the errant tweets of a novice politician. These were the deliberate choices of a president who seems determined to realize his delusions of a warm relationship with Putin’s regime without any regard for the true nature of his rule, his violent disregard for the sovereignty of his neighbors, his complicity in the slaughter of the Syrian people, his violation of international treaties, and his assault on democratic institutions throughout the world.”

Mr. McCain, the chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, concluded: “No prior president has ever abased himself more abjectly before a tyrant. Not only did President Trump fail to speak the truth about an adversary; but speaking for America to the world, our president failed to defend all that makes us who we are — a republic of free people dedicated to the cause of liberty at home and abroad.”

His fellow Republican senator from Arizona, Mr. Flake, released his own rebuke: “I never thought that I would see the day when our American president would stand on the stage with the Russian president and place blame on the United States for aggression. This is shameful.”

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Forum List

Back