Watching the presss conference after the Russian summit

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Trump is coming out blazing. He explained why it was important to meet and hammered the democrats for partisan politics and the fact they didn't want to meet. Trump is just awesome.

In spite of all that Deep State pressure Trump met with Putin and hopefully, it will benefit both countries and harm the Swamp and their puppets.

Trump is a very brave man and a true patriot. That's what liberals just can't stand.

Trump is coming out blazing. He explained why it was important to meet and hammered the democrats for partisan politics and the fact they didn't want to meet. Trump is just awesome.
Yep, said all they want to do is resist and obstruct

-Geaux

-Geaux
Sounds like Trump spent more time slamming Dems than talking about what was accomplished in the meeting. Which was probably nothing, so I can see why he'd spend his time slamming Democrats instead.

-Geaux
Sounds like Trump spent more time slamming Dems than talking about what was accomplished in the meeting. Which was probably nothing, so I can see why he'd spend his time slamming Democrats instead.
no he is spending time on both, it just started, but the dems should be slammed for their outrageous behavior. What they are doing to sabotage a summit is much more treasonous than anything Trump has done.

Essentially, they agreed to further talks, we will work with them as feasible, and the Democrats have caused and are are causing the bulk of problems between the two countries, Russian hacking notwithstanding. Makes you wonder why there is no counter charge that we hacked them, cause you know damn well we have. We just don't get caught.

As to badrapping the Democrats before the world, it should be done at every opportunity.

And he said they discussed interference with the 2016 Election

-Geaux
....and?
He stated there was no collusion, he didn't know Putin and there was no one to collude with. He couldn't have denied it any stronger.

He needs to make up his mind on if he knows Putin or not. In 2014 he claimed that Putin sent him a present while in Russia. He also said he spoke directly to Putin in 2014. Then in 2015 he said he knew Putin well.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And he said they discussed interference with the 2016 Election

-Geaux
....and?
He stated there was no collusion, he didn't know Putin and there was no one to collude with. He couldn't have denied it any stronger.

He needs to make up his mind on if he knows Putin or not. In 2014 he claimed that Putin sent him a present while in Russia. He also said he spoke directly to Putin in 2014. Then in 2015 he said he knew Putin well.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Well you can know someone on certain level, but colluding to win an election is an entirely different animal.

Did not like that Putin left Trump wait for 45 min, a usual Putin power trip, we need to be very careful with what we hand him.

So snowflakes are pissed at Trump because Barry and Hillary facilitated Russian stealing classified back in 2014 and, like Barry, Trump did nothing about it?

Bwuhahaha.....

Did not like that Putin left Trump wait for 45 min, a usual Putin power trip, we need to be very careful with what we hand him.
yeah that's true. I could imagine putin and trump playing, touched you last........

trump_presser.jpg

As the world's greatest negotiator, I have agreed to end all US military exercises in the Baltic states in exchange for Vladimir allowing us to recognize his right to be in Crimea.

Wow the reported asked Putin if Trump would recognize Crimea as part of Russia and if they had compromising material on Trump. Putin laughed, and said he didn't even know Trump was in Moscow at that time and that Trump's position on Crimea is well know (he does not recognize Crimea as part of Russia)
they tried to embarass Trump and it backfired, again.

Forum List

Back