Watching dems campaign this year is akin to watching a jr. high school debate

I'll add Birther.

To which you'll contest that the Governor is not a birther.

To which I'll say...

So taking money from Trump whose only goal for a time was to question Obama's birthplace isn't an endorsement of his views?

I haven't seen the Trump birther ad. Please link me to it.

I didn't say he had an ad. I said that the Governor took an endorsement from and appeared on stage with a birther:

Trump endorses Romney - CNN

An endorsement and support he didn't need by the way.

As for Trump's birther credentials;

Wolf Blitzer calls Donald Trump ridiculous over "birther" issue - YouTube

That shit has nothing to do with Romney's campaign against Obama or vice versa. Stop diverting the topic.

I haven't seen the Trump birther ad. Please link me to it.

I didn't say he had an ad. I said that the Governor took an endorsement from and appeared on stage with a birther:

That shit has nothing to do with Romney's campaign against Obama or vice versa. Stop diverting the topic.

Sure it does unless you want to make the argument that the man who is running for office has nothing to do with his own campaign. And from what I've seen, if I were the Governor, I'd want to distance myself from the campaign I've run so far as well.

Do you hold the candidates accountable for what Super Pacs say?

it shows the date and their theory are flawed, if you dont have cases being reported, how can u compile an accourate account. Much like with womens abuse, if it wasnt reported, can men say women arent being abused? do the bruises indicate they kept falling down the stairs?

Its a horrible hypothesis not supported by a good compilation of facts, if i have the feds saying there is no voter fraud going on but the little old ladies at teh stations are saying "yes we seen it with our own eyes" who do you believe?

did you know economists can be wrong?

did you know the the austrian branch of the economic world is considered the short bus part?

Debbie Wasserman doesn't know if the superpac supporting Obama is run by democrats

Stories about dogs on cars and bullying other kids

Random unsupported claims about taxes

Random accusations that Romney is a felon

Trying to link Romney to a woman's death

Everything but the kitchen sink and actual issues that matter. The democrats have fallen far.

Looks like you suffered another partisan relapse. :eusa_eh:

Sure it does unless you want to make the argument that the man who is running for office has nothing to do with his own campaign. And from what I've seen, if I were the Governor, I'd want to distance myself from the campaign I've run so far as well.

No I do not. I've said since day one that superpacs are a bad thing. But the fact remains that the garbage put out by these entities can be denounced. And if a candidates campaign is actively involved in shaping the ads of these pacs what are we going to do?

Election Day impersonation, an impetus for voter ID laws, a rarity, data show - The Washington Post

so grampa what do you say about the recheatagains cheating plan to win?

is that civil?

It doesnt stop you low life from mailing in multiple ballots.

TM insuring democrats can cheat at will.

you have no proof.

in the adult world you have to use facts to make decisions NOT propaganda.

I doubt you will EVER understand that

Plenty of proof low life.

All I need do is point to the 2004 wa st governors race.

YOU LOSE ASS WIPE...

Evan Bhy (sp) and a couple others have had the class to denounce the latest ad but our president who demanded civility in our political discourse is absent fRom his own rhetoric

did you know economists can be wrong?

did you know the the austrian branch of the economic world is considered the short bus part?

if numbers can lie and yes they can at what point do you stop believing in everything?

Numbers never lie.........You can lie about the numbers which is part of the dem philosophy.

true, its why murder in NY goes down, more people move in, skews the numbers and can get people lying about things. The numbers dont lie, its how we percieve them. Its not weather, its hot out so it must be global warming, the planet is hot, so its true, forget the fact it sits in constant COLD to put it mildly, but never mind the facts or numbers, its hot out so its global warming.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMSVEyqMlg4&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Obama Calls For Civility In Wake Of Tucson Shooting - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyXgykhsCqk&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Civility? - YouTube[/ame]

No I do not. I've said since day one that superpacs are a bad thing. But the fact remains that the garbage put out by these entities can be denounced. And if a candidates campaign is actively involved in shaping the ads of these pacs what are we going to do?

So in your OP; you state..

Debbie Wasserman doesn't know if the superpac supporting Obama is run by democrats

Everything but the kitchen sink and actual issues that matter. The democrats have fallen far.

You don't hold the President responsible for any of that?

The thread is clearly titled. Do you see Obama as the target or dems in general. Please try to keep up

The thread is clearly titled. Do you see Obama as the target or dems in general. Please try to keep up

My bad.
Apologies.

Forum List

Back