President Obama: The Murderer

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
All the murders in Chicago are the cause of President Obama and his policies.

He used to work in and for the city, so clearly it's all his fault.

President Obama: The Murderer!!!

Naw. He has managed to kill only one American Citizen.

He isn't a paedophile as well?

Maybe a goat raper?

Maybe that Romney is some kinda uncle fucker...?

It seems to me that if I disagree with someones poitics, he probably has sex weith chickens, is an illegal alien and a murderer.

Certainly the fault of democratic leadership and obama is part of that leadership.

I would say that is quite a stretch, and I cant stand him..

However it is more then fair to say he is culpable in Terry Allens death, along with hundreds of Mexican citizens.

My name is Barrak Obama and I approve this ad.

Really? You just started a thread about dems talking about issues that dont matter and here you are. Ironic or hypocritical? You choose

My thread is talking about the actual people campaigning on behalf of Obama not some random posters on the internet. Kinda sad if you can't tell the difference.

However it is more then fair to say he is culpable in Terry Allens death, along with hundreds of Mexican citizens.
I thought this was a silly thread, but I forgot about Officer Brian Terry and the Fast and Furious scandal in which drug lords were given hundreds of guns by DOJ. What a load of incompetents, getting our own good guys whacked. :evil:

brian-terry-fast-furious-holder-obama-politics-1331438995.jpg

credits

I thought this was a silly thread, but I forgot about Officer Brian Terry and the Fast and Furious scandal in which drug lords were given hundreds of guns by DOJ. What a load of incompetents, getting our own good guys whacked. :evil:

Thanks for correcting the name for me. :D

Apparently very few understand what this is about.

If the Obama superpac can say that Romney was responsible for someone's wife dying of cancer, 7 years after Romney gave up control of Bain, and 2 years after the woman loses her own health insurance, then we can claim Obama is a murderer because of the many people who died in Mexico and the US as a result of Holder and Obama's Fast and Furious operation. In fact there is a much more clear connection from the murders to Obama than there is from that idiot's wife's death to Romney.

Yes. And how many drone attacks?

GM dependents that lost their benefits when lots and plants closed.
Same with Solyndra.

:eusa_whistle:

sounds like we are up to three, Brian Terry, an American citizen in Afghanistan and his 16 year old son.

we will never forget terry allen.

Thanks for correcting the name for me. :D
It wasn't hard. One of the best lawmen in the west lived in my adopted state of 40 years. His last name was Terry. The Terries are quite an anti- crime family, and you never met a better American citizen after he retired. He busied himself doing every good thing for his city, his county, and all the people in the Equality State. Lawmen are the best people you can imagine, no you couldn't imagine the good Officer Terry did. Not possible. He truly spent every waking minute of his life after retirement dedicated to other people's betterment.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back