watching democrats in congress grandstanding because a train crashed makes me want to vomit

This thread is more proof that cons are out to destroy American infrastructure. That derailment is costing the economy $100 million a day in lost productivity.
This individual post is more proof of how asinine most lefties are.

brainwashed but good. I guess driver was a con. or was the train tracks laid by a con. beats me but he evidently knows something we don't....:ack-1:

This thread is more proof that cons are out to destroy American infrastructure. That derailment is costing the economy $100 million a day in lost productivity.
This individual post is more proof of how asinine most lefties are.

brainwashed but good. I guess driver was a con. or was the train tracks laid by a con. beats me but he evidently knows something we don't....:ack-1:
The driver is gay.

So many Democrats............so little ammo.
When Clementine said: Dems were quick to point the finger at Repubs for wanting to cut some spending, like welfare to companies.

It left me speechless. Would you correct her about what Republican priorities are? Please?

Government train runs amuck.... how utterly predictable. The gubmimnt can't even successfully drive a train without causing a disaster....

30 years of Reaganist tax rates, policy, and band aids on the infrastructure equals ruin...only brainwashing the chumps keeps this going...see sig. Under Clinton and Obama, we've been able to end the mindless wars and greedy corruption/bubbles/scandals, but the Reaganism is protected to the death by the greedy billionaire Pubs and their dupes- DUH. A disgrace.

Government train runs amuck.... how utterly predictable. The gubmimnt can't even successfully drive a train without causing a disaster....
Pub underfunding is indirectly at fault...It's a 3rd world system. In this case, I'm guessing underqualified/underpaid personnel and lack of safety precautions and warning systems. Save a penny shortsightedness as usual, to save the RICH some tax money. Keep laughing, hyenas.

Occidental Awarded $1.77 Billion in Ecuador Contract Dispute
Corporate horseshit you like!
Occidental Awarded 1.77 Billion in Ecuador Contract Dispute - Bloomberg Business
Read the entire story and figure out who is taking the brunt of the corporate bullshit you back.

Holy shit, an average on board employee of Amtrak makes $41.19 and hour, no wonder they are broke

Probably union. And looks like one of those employees fucked up big time. And now we know why the left is okay with this kind of corporate welfare. It helps the union.

The proof was the Dims in congress running their yaps about funding, and after spending all the money they already confiscated.

You know the left's motto, "Never let a crisis go to waste." And when there's not a crisis, they create one.

Shaking fingers and pointing at other congressmen while they proclaim "we are responsible for not protecting those passengers on Amtrak"

Two things.....

1. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY IT CRASHED YET YOU AMBULANCE CHASING SCUMBAG.

2. Where was your outrage yesterday before the crash?

Scumbags

And how do you feel about your conservative pals who are trying to blame the crash on the engineer being gay?

Shaking fingers and pointing at other congressmen while they proclaim "we are responsible for not protecting those passengers on Amtrak"

Two things.....

1. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY IT CRASHED YET YOU AMBULANCE CHASING SCUMBAG.

2. Where was your outrage yesterday before the crash?

Scumbags

And how do you feel about your conservative pals who are trying to blame the crash on the engineer being gay?

Oh my the far left drones and their comments..

Forum List

Back