watching democrats in congress grandstanding because a train crashed makes me want to vomit

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Shaking fingers and pointing at other congressmen while they proclaim "we are responsible for not protecting those passengers on Amtrak"

Two things.....

1. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY IT CRASHED YET YOU AMBULANCE CHASING SCUMBAG.

2. Where was your outrage yesterday before the crash?

Scumbags

• Banned
The idiot driving the train is doing 106 mph in a fucking 50 mph zone and yet it's somehow the fault of the GOP for not giving up more money.

Just unreal

Oh yeah, here comes the tooth gnashing from the left about more money for infrastructure. Never mind they were handed almost a trillion dollars for some shovel ready jobs. Pathetic, laughable, and predictable. A lot of their idiot base will lap this up like sweet nectar.

Shaking fingers and pointing at other congressmen while they proclaim "we are responsible for not protecting those passengers on Amtrak"

Two things.....

1. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY IT CRASHED YET YOU AMBULANCE CHASING SCUMBAG.

2. Where was your outrage yesterday before the crash?

Scumbags

They have figured out that there are enough idiots who will hear the first accusations and stick with it. Facts are just a nuisance and not worth waiting for with libs.

Thing is, we spent nearly a trillion dollars on the stimulus bill, which was supposed to fix infrastructure. Amtrak also received billions, I think $8 billion, from tax payers. Add the fact that we have government agencies whose job it is to regularly inspect these things to ensure our safety.

The left wants to blame the right and they are being proactive because they are afraid of backlash.

First, we need to find out if it was a mechanical problem, engineer problem or other. Then we need to ask who was in charge of inspections and maintenance.

The left is trying to blame budget cuts, even though this private company received billions. Even if there wasn't enough money to fix a problem, the solution would be to stop transporting passengers, not endangering them on purpose.

They are reporting some safety device that would have prevented the crash either wasn't installed or wasn't working. Well done Amtrack

They are reporting some safety device that would have prevented the crash either wasn't installed or wasn't working. Well done Amtrack

"Amcrash" doesn't have the best track record. No pun intended. There have been many incidents like this and despite throwing money at them, I don't see where there is much improvement.

Our infrastructure is just peachy fine. Run with that.

It was supposed to be far better after the stimulus money was sent out. Not to mention the latest gift to Amtrak of $8 billion. Looks like the problem was some idiot not installing equipment properly. But the left has already started blaming spending cuts, so I don't expect the morons to suck it up and back down from their false talking points.

Holy shit, an average on board employee of Amtrak makes $41.19 and hour, no wonder they are broke

Forum List

Back