Watch what simulated womens cramps feels like......

And in case we’re wondering somehow WHY this joke, this claim is SO incredibly stupid… it is worth noting that there are so many pro-life women that one’s sex is no predictor whatsoever of one’s abortion stance.
What is "incredibly stupid" is you, the point being (one you were/are too stupid to grasp) is that men are in control of the government and Supreme Court. Your sanctimonious bullshit won't change how men vote if they are the ones giving birth.

Carry on, stupid.

I remember back in the day, when women were regarded as strong. They had to be, having the biological short end of the stick, so to speak.
Now, even men are better at being women, than women are. What happened to women and their empowerment?
1669988413740.png

:lol:

What is "incredibly stupid" is you
Not so much, fucking retard.
the point being is that men are in control of the government
Lol, sure. The patriarchy, something something toxic masculinity, whatever else bullshit talking point you have programmed in this week, you useless NPC.

Your sanctimonious bullshit
Noting correctly that about half of pro-lifers are women - women who can have kids or have given birth - is a simple fact. So if women - who can and have given birth - oppose abortion in equal numbers as men, then if men could give birth, that changes nothing.

Apparently cold hard facts are “sanctimony” in your homeland of Retardia.

Herpaderp…

Also, leftoid, didn’t you get the memo, “men totally CaN gIvE bIrTh” something something “tRaNs MeN aRe MeN.”

Noting correctly that about half of pro-lifers are women - women who can have kids or have given birth - is a simple fact. So if women - who can and have given birth - oppose abortion in equal numbers as men, then if men could give birth, that changes nothing.

Apparently cold hard facts are “sanctimony” in your homeland of Retardia.

Herpaderp…

Also, leftoid, didn’t you get the memo, “men totally CaN gIvE bIrTh” something something “tRaNs MeN aRe MeN.”

Hey dumbfuck, you can't dig yourself out of your hole you dug, I already exposed your inability to critically think and understand my argument, and all you can do is reply with insults. You're also clueless that over half of the country is in favor of women's healthcare, to include abortion access, but legislators don't really care.

You lose.

Again.

Hey dumbfuck, you can't dig yourself out of your hole you dug, I already exposed your inability to critically think and understand my argument, and all you can do is reply with insults. You're also clueless that over half of the country is in favor of women's healthcare, to include abortion access, but legislators don't really care.

You lose.

Again.

In your dreams, BibleBoy.

"Women's health care". :laughing0301:

Hey dumbfuck
Stop talking to yourself in public, nutjob.

you can't dig yourself out of your hole you dug
And now you’re hallucinating holes.

I already exposed your inability to critically think and understand my argument
You didn’t have an argument. You cited a stupid joke that bigoted idiot men tell - the kind of men who want to have frivolous sex and then have their kids killed so they don’t have to worry about being dads, and who assume all other men are anywhere near as shitty as they are - as you are.

But we’re not. Just like how plenty of women - who do give birth - oppose legal abortion, men would too.

over half of the country is in favor of women's healthcare
Herpaderp, calling contract killing “healthcare.”

What an imbecile you are.

This is the TRY Channel on Youtube......they do lots of fun stuff.......trying different foods, gadgets, gizmos, games, and such.

Today they were trying a period/cramp simulator.

Men really have no fucking clue how tough women truly are.
To go through this kind of pain for an entire week or longer, while having to do your daily chores and duties...........it's just........well, it's
JUST!!!!

This is meant in fun, as it is meant as an educational tool.

That's just not really feasible.

Still just as clueless as when they started. ^^

Some things never change. :laugh:
You’re right, the avatar you were pointing at for this douchenozzle piece of shit McRib, who has no counterargument, he is absolutely clueless and that will never change

Forum List

Back