Watch what simulated womens cramps feels like......

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
This is the TRY Channel on Youtube......they do lots of fun stuff.......trying different foods, gadgets, gizmos, games, and such.

Today they were trying a period/cramp simulator.

Men really have no fucking clue how tough women truly are.
To go through this kind of pain for an entire week or longer, while having to do your daily chores and duties...........it's just........well, it's
JUST!!!!

This is meant in fun, as it is meant as an educational tool.

This is the TRY Channel on Youtube......they do lots of fun stuff.......trying different foods, gadgets, gizmos, games, and such.

Today they were trying a period/cramp simulator.

Men really have no fucking clue how tough women truly are.
To go through this kind of pain for an entire week or longer, while having to do your daily chores and duties...........it's just........well, it's
JUST!!!!

This is meant in fun, as it is meant as an educational tool.

I want to see the man with the childbirth simulator. It would end the talk of men getting pregnant then and there.

If giving birth is so painful, why is it that after a year or two the young woman is saying "Lets have another one"?
Because believe it or not, actually feeling pain is the one things that our brain cannot reproduce (make us feel again). What this actually means is that yes, we can remember that we were "in pain" but we can't call up the memory of "being in pain" and relive it again like we can with so many other things, both good and bad.

I hope that made sense, I got this information for a medical/science source a while back.

She says they're all pussys

yhhjjjjjjjjnnjkkmml.jpg

I want to see the man with the childbirth simulator. It would end the talk of men getting pregnant then and there.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Childbirth starts with "worst period pain of my LIFE". The middle is rather like "I'm going to die, I'm dying" and the end is like a realm you have never entered before.

I'm just going to say it: God knew what He was doing when He gave this to women and not men. Sorry guys, just truth as I see it.

If giving birth is so painful, why is it that after a year or two the young woman is saying "Lets have another one"?

Oxytocin.

Seriously.

It's a hormone released in huge amounts after labor AND as the mother breastfeeds. It has amnesia properties, and it's a bonding hormone. So as you're bonding with your baby, you are forgetting what the pain felt like.

And people say there's no God. :)

I think they should have included that whole week of PMS..........then add in if you have endometriosis or other additional problems making those cramps double you over in pain......plus having heavy blood flow and feeling like you're hemmoraging.

Then men wonder why women get cranky

I think they should have included that whole week of PMS..........then add in if you have endometriosis or other additional problems making those cramps double you over in pain......plus having heavy blood flow and feeling like you're hemmoraging.

Then men wonder why women get cranky

Passing a clot the size of your fist.

That's a real winner on my list of life's great experiences.

Forum List

Back