Watch: Tucker Carlson has had enough of David Hogg rips him to shreds in epic new rant

And this is where kids like Hogg get these ridiculous ideas. It's bullshit. It's another false dichotomy and non sequitur. It does not necessarily follow that because you support 2nd Amendment rights that your priority is not protecting the children. 2nd Amendment supporters simply don't think that banning assault weapons or guns in general will fix the problem. And demonizing 2nd Amendment supporters will most certainly not fix the problem.

We KNOW it wont fix anything, and the libtards like Wrongwinger know it too.

sure bubbalah. keep pretending.

Ole rightie thinks policies that allow our children to be killed is funny. Is it because it's liberal policy that allows it? You afraid to go against your party? Thanks for proving you cannot think on your own.

There's no policy that "allows" children to be killed. In fact, there's no policy that allows anyone to be killed. Cruz didn't kill those kids because policy "allowed" him to do it, he killed them because he wanted to and he wasn't going to let any law or policy stop him no matter what.
The NRA and their republican flunkies made sure he had access to the weapons of his choice

How dare you deny a crazy person his second amendment remedies?

And the deputies on scene made sure he had access to his victims of choice.

The NRA doesn't dictate gun policy in this country, contrary to what most liberals may believe.
The NRA has conservatives by the balls

Young people like David Hogg want to hold them accountable

Maybe, maybe not. But they still don't dictate gun policy. If the NRA has some conservatives by the balls it's because they allowed it to happen.

money.....

You would think Republicans attacking children was a step too far.

Guess, for once, about Republicans, I was wrong.

If he's not too young to say "fuck" every other word in an interview without parental repercussions then he's not too young to be attacked for his views.

Personally, I don't care one way or the other about Hogg or what he's trying to do. But what concerns me is what Tucker brought up in the video and that is that Hogg argues from a false paradigm that if you don't advocate for more gun control then you're a monster who wants to see more kids killed. This crap is patently false and was most likely spoon fed to him by other liberals via the media and whatnot. It's intellectually dishonest and lazy and renders one incapable of having a reasoned debate on the issue.
Hogg is highlighting the priorities of the right

It is not protecting children

And this is where kids like Hogg get these ridiculous ideas. It's bullshit. It's another false dichotomy and non sequitur. It does not necessarily follow that because you support 2nd Amendment rights that your priority is not protecting the children. 2nd Amendment supporters simply don't think that banning assault weapons or guns in general will fix the problem. And demonizing 2nd Amendment supporters will most certainly not fix the problem.
Hogg and his fellow students understand the situation better than conservatives give them credit for

They saw what happened after Sandy Hook. Politicians gave platitudes and laid low till it passé day away

These students are holding their hands to the fire. Elections are seven months away.....can they keep up the pressure?

Works in the rest of the world
We have five times their murder rate

The NRA and their republican flunkies made sure he had access to the weapons of his choice

How dare you deny a crazy person his second amendment remedies?

And the deputies on scene made sure he had access to his victims of choice.

The NRA doesn't dictate gun policy in this country, contrary to what most liberals may believe.
The NRA has conservatives by the balls

Young people like David Hogg want to hold them accountable

and look how disgusting the NRA shills have been to young people who have been shot at because of their insane gun policies.
It is part of the GOP playbook

Attack the victim

kids? what scum they are. they are truly desperate though

I'll remind them that "kids" ended the Vietnam war.

just saying.
They attacked the families of 9-11 victims, Gold Star families and POWs

Why not victims of school violence?

Yeah, the murder rate plummeted here in Chicago when guns were outlawed......oh, wait, murders increased.

March For UN Gun Grabbers Descends On Washington

There are so man dam articles coming out about the loon left it's hard to keep up with these loons

upload_2018-3-25_15-23-7.png

Yeah, the murder rate plummeted here in Chicago when guns were outlawed......oh, wait, murders increased.
Didn’t outlaw guns in neighboring Indiana

hmmm, buying handgun in a state you dont' live in is illegal....

Guess that makes them 'criminals', hmm?

imagine that....

criminals doing illegal things...

(go figure)

Why do Republicans support people who shoot children? If they shoot children, they will shoot you.
Do you even have any children? If you don't, then no wonder you don't care about other people's children. Republicans are not exactly compassionate. Something we all agree on.

Why do Republicans support people who shoot children?
Which of the 'killers of children' do Republicans support?

Cruz?

Lanza?

some other 'child killer'?
You support them in obtaining whatever gun is best suited to slaughter small children
Lol, what part of the fact don't you understand? If the laws on the books were used, he wouldn't of gotten the gun. But an Obama school policy stopped the shooters record being reported to police. So why do you support liberal policy, that lets a criminal pass a back ground check? And get a gun that he used to kill children.
Ole rightie thinks policies that allow our children to be killed is funny. Is it because it's liberal policy that allows it? You afraid to go against your party? Thanks for proving you cannot think on your own.

There's no policy that "allows" children to be killed. In fact, there's no policy that allows anyone to be killed. Cruz didn't kill those kids because policy "allowed" him to do it, he killed them because he wanted to and he wasn't going to let any law or policy stop him no matter what.
There are policies that create conditions for the likelihood of kids being killed. That would be mainly Democrat policies (feminist single mother choice, homosexuality, neosegregation) that enable and encourage depleted family structure. The ensuing consistent social demise bears that out.

Wait a minute, criminals broke the gun laws?
I'll bet no one saw that possibility, eh?

You mean like they break rape and murder laws?

Does that mean we shouldnt have laws against rape or murder?

I suppose we shouldn't expect criminals to obey gun laws any better than they obey other laws.

I suppose we shouldn't expect criminals to obey gun laws any better than they obey other laws.
Does that mean we shouldn’t have laws?

That means my rights shouldn't suffer because of the crimes of others.

If your neighbor gets a ticket for drunk driving, should you be punished for owning a car?

If your neighbor gets a ticket for drunk driving, should you be punished for owning a car?

Why am I stopped at a DWI checkpoint if I didn’t do anything?

Forum List

Back