Watch this undoctored Nancy Pelosi video from C span is she slurring her speech

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Watch This Undoctored Nancy Pelosi Video From C-Span – Is She Slurring Her Speech?
CNN is claiming that a “manipulated video” of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is spreading the “false claim that she was slurring her words after a meeting with Trump,” but below is a C-Span video of Nancy Pelosi at her weekly legislative briefing with reporters on May 23.

This lady is such a moron ....... get ready for one hell of a show if you thought 2016 was crazy you can't even imagine what 2020 is going to do...

Watch This Undoctored Nancy Pelosi Video From C-Span – Is She Slurring Her Speech?
CNN is claiming that a “manipulated video” of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is spreading the “false claim that she was slurring her words after a meeting with Trump,” but below is a C-Span video of Nancy Pelosi at her weekly legislative briefing with reporters on May 23.

This lady is such a moron ....... get ready for one hell of a show if you thought 2016 was crazy you can't even imagine what 2020 is going to do...
She’s too old for that job.

The bitch is so full of shit. She should have been born with two assholes.

• Banned
Why are you posting this here ?
Have you been banned to this board only or something ?

WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING ME WTH I POST HERE I ALREADY TOLD YOU
ANYTHING FROM ALEX JONES GETS PUT IN HERE OR DELETED....

I WAS TOLD IF I POSTED ANYTHING FROM INFOWARS IT WILL BE DELETED OR MOVED....

IT'S CALLED CENSORED

JUST LIKE THIS COMMENT WILL BE ONCE ITS SEEN, OH I WONDER WHY THAT IS.

BUT NEVER FEAR I'VE GOT MY ASS COVERED IT'S WHAT YOU LEARN IN THE WORLD OF LYING ASS DEMOCRATS...

Forum List

Back