Watch right wingers bring out ALL the Dems. that ever met Putin...

Right wingers....ADMIT IT, you're running scared of an investigation...otherwise, you'd love to later say, ..
"See, there was nothing to be found out....." ..............Instead you're trying to avoid an investigation BECAUSE you're afraid ....LOL.

In their never-ending stupidity, right wingers on here will bring out all the Dems. that ever met Putin.

This is the abject stupidity of right wingers who are trying, ANYTHING, to divert from the upcoming scandal facing the Trump administration.

NO ONE is stating that it is "wrong" to meet Putin, the entire scandal revolves around the COLLUSION between Trump surrogates prior to and after Trump campaign, election and inauguration ....and even that PALES in front of Trump surrogates LYING about those meetings.

As Nixon found out, the initial stupidity of breaking into the DNC headquarters was minor in comparison to the attempted, later COVER-UPS.

Maybe there is one right winger who can discern the difference......and I mean "maybe",,,,

There isn't a shred of evidence that there was any "collusion," you douche bag moron.
Haven't you heard? That's why we have to investigate.

The complete lack of evidence is the most sinister fact about Trump's "Russia ties!"

It just goes to show how good Trump is at covering his trail!
rofl-small.jpg
Finding nothing is proof that we have to keep looking.

Having no evidence is the reason we need a special prosecutor!

Right wingers....ADMIT IT, you're running scared of an investigation...otherwise, you'd love to later say, ..
"See, there was nothing to be found out....." ..............Instead you're trying to avoid an investigation BECAUSE you're afraid ....LOL.

There won't be any investigation because Trump isn't stupid enough to indulge Democrat conspiracy theories and appoint someone who's sole function is to prosecute Trump.

In their never-ending stupidity, right wingers on here will bring out all the Dems. that ever met Putin.

This is the abject stupidity of right wingers who are trying, ANYTHING, to divert from the upcoming scandal facing the Trump administration.

NO ONE is stating that it is "wrong" to meet Putin, the entire scandal revolves around the COLLUSION between Trump surrogates prior to and after Trump campaign, election and inauguration ....and even that PALES in front of Trump surrogates LYING about those meetings.

As Nixon found out, the initial stupidity of breaking into the DNC headquarters was minor in comparison to the attempted, later COVER-UPS.

Maybe there is one right winger who can discern the difference......and I mean "maybe",,,,

There isn't a shred of evidence that there was any "collusion," you douche bag moron.
Haven't you heard? That's why we have to investigate.

The complete lack of evidence is the most sinister fact about Trump's "Russia ties!"

It just goes to show how good Trump is at covering his trail!
rofl-small.jpg
Finding nothing is proof that we have to keep looking.

Having no evidence is the reason we need a special prosecutor!
And when he finds nothing, that proves we need a truly independent prosecutor! None short of Oprah herself will suffice.

Of course not. I want to know how Hillary and Obama are entangled with Russia and how they're scrambling to keep it hushed up.

Excellent....start your OWN investigations......

NINE investigations on Benghazi, how many on the IRS and Fast & Furious, How many on Whitewater?

Stomp your feet...and investigation on Trump's Russian COLLUSION WILL take place.

There won't be any investigation because Trump isn't stupid enough to indulge Democrat conspiracy theories and appoint someone who's sole function is to prosecute Trump.

Maybe Trump will begin wearing a BROWN shirt, too........LOL

(brown and orange go well together)

Of course not. I want to know how Hillary and Obama are entangled with Russia and how they're scrambling to keep it hushed up.

Excellent....start your OWN investigations......

NINE investigations on Benghazi, how many on the IRS and Fast & Furious, How many on Whitewater?

Stomp your feet...and investigation on Trump's Russian COLLUSION WILL take place.
Why would I start an investigation? I'm not in Congress. In fact, I'm free and happy.

Hillary's email investigation did what it needed to do. It revealed her extremely careless attitude toward national security and the fact that she is too well connected to ever be prosecuted. That, coupled with her dismal personality, was enough to keep her out of the WH (unless she gets a visitor's pass). The Benghazi investigation revealed the OA for the politically calculating machine it was, so it worked as well. We learned a lot about the OA from the IRS and F&F investigations, namely that it feared opposition and wasn't above foolishly arming those who have no problem killing Americans.

So investigate away. We might actually learn how deeply Hillary was entwined with the Russian government. The LAST thing anyone in Washington wants is a truly in depth, comprehensive investigation into entanglements with foreign powers.

You: Republicans have colluded with Russia! Look how many have met with the Russians.

Republicans: Here are democrats meeting with the same Russians even more.

The difference, nitwit, is WHAT subjects Trump's campaign aides were talking to Russians about....AND, the reasons WHY they are now lying about meetings with these Russians.

This is why Sessions (and Flynn) are accused of PERJURY.

Neither of them committed perjury.

Both were contacting the Russians in the scope of their jobs.

Nothing related to the campaign.

That is what will ultimately shut down this whole thing. Right now it's more important to deny Trump control, but when evidence of collusion between democrats and Russia come to light, all of a sudden focus will shift to another target and this will be called old news and no one should talk about it any more.

My advice is to go back to your old mantra of "FAKE NEWS"....Haven't heard that much lately.....LOL
Franken's question was based on fake news. You knew that, right?

Can you imagine it were the 80s, and I showed you a headline from the future that read, "Senator Al Franken's Question Causes Trouble for President Donald Trump's Cabinet Pick"?

Whichever side of the aisle you're on, you cannot deny we are living in bizarre times.

Amen! They really are a pathetic bunch of "poorly educated" morons! BTW, Obama also met Putin. Did they plot to defeat Hillary? We just don't know. Launch the investigations!

I believe that IF Sessions and Flynn had. from the start. admitted that they had met with Russians, this entire controversy would have been of less impact....Instead they blatantly LIED....and got caught.

Flynn didn't lie about contacting the Russians. He lied to the president and vice president about what was discussed. For which he was promptly fired.

Sessions didn't lie about meeting with the Russian ambassador. He was never asked about it. Why? Because his colleagues were already aware of it.

That is what will ultimately shut down this whole thing. Right now it's more important to deny Trump control, but when evidence of collusion between democrats and Russia come to light, all of a sudden focus will shift to another target and this will be called old news and no one should talk about it any more.

My advice is to go back to your old mantra of "FAKE NEWS"....Haven't heard that much lately.....LOL
Franken's question was based on fake news. You knew that, right?

Can you imagine it were the 80s, and I showed you a headline from the future that read, "Senator Al Franken's Question Causes Trouble for President Donald Trump's Cabinet Pick"?

Whichever side of the aisle you're on, you cannot deny we are living in bizarre times.
Heck, if I had told you immediately prior to the Republican primary season that Trump would be picking the next SC justice, you'd have said I was nuts.

Are you going to take your ball and go home now?

Amen! They really are a pathetic bunch of "poorly educated" morons! BTW, Obama also met Putin. Did they plot to defeat Hillary? We just don't know. Launch the investigations!

I believe that IF Sessions and Flynn had. from the start. admitted that they had met with Russians, this entire controversy would have been of less impact....Instead they blatantly LIED....and got caught.

Flynn didn't lie about contacting the Russians. He lied to the president and vice president about what was discussed. For which he was promptly fired.

Sessions didn't lie about meeting with the Russian ambassador. He was never asked about it. Why? Because his colleagues were already aware of it.
That's really the important point here. Everyone in that room knew that Sessions had official contacts with foreign diplomats. There was no reason to ask about those contacts in the context of the fake news document.

NO ONE is stating that it is "wrong" to meet Putin, the entire scandal revolves around the COLLUSION between Trump surrogates prior to and after Trump inauguration ....and even that PALES in front of Trump surrogates LYING about those meetings.

You do realize that is the entire extent of your evidence right?

That's really the important point here. Everyone in that room knew that Sessions had official contacts with foreign diplomats. There was no reason to ask about those contacts in the context of the fake news document.

Its an old, "rope-a-dope" trick........and Sessions FELL for it by denying and lying.....I LOVE IT !!!LOL

Its an old, "rope-a-dope" trick........and Sessions FELL for it by denying and lying.....I LOVE IT !!!LOL
IOW, dirty politics by a dirty democrat politician. "Wow, I'm shocked!", said no one in particular.

Forum List

Back