Watch right wingers bring out ALL the Dems. that ever met Putin...

Wow, reading comprehension just a little short there.

OK, moron.......I'll type slower......

DO YOU WANT A FULL INVESTIGATION of trump's ties to Russia oligarchs AND of Trump's claim that he was wiretapped?

YES....or NO......?
Now you're learning and not misinterpreting what someone says. I don't want an investigation just into any Trump ties to Russia because there is no solid evidence that there are any. What I do want is a full investigation into all of Congress and how they enter their time in office without a lot of money but leave office with a LOT of money. I'd like to, for instance, learn which Congresscritters have ties to foreign governments, which ones run foundations that take huge donations from foreign heads of government (at least until they lose the presidential election). I'd like to learn which ones have done things like Ted Kennedy's infamous "Dear Commandante" letter, trying to undermine a president's foreign policy by making deals behind the scenes. I'd like to know which have made promises to foreign leaders that they'll have more flexibility after being re-elected and what deals have been struck as a result. IOW, if you're going to investigate, make it a real investigation, not just a partisan tool to impede an administration based on no evidence.

Remain a partisan asshole...I really don't give a crap.....LOL
You asked a meaningless question and I gave you a substantive answer. It's interesting that you think wanting to root out corruption everywhere is a partisan ideal. If it's not one of your's, I'll take it as my own and not let you have any.

You asked a meaningless question and I gave you a substantive answer. It's interesting that you think wanting to root out corruption everywhere is a partisan ideal. If it's not one of your's, I'll take it as my own and not let you have any.

Moron....I DID ask for an investigation on Trump's ties to Russia

AND

an investigation as to whether Trump Towers was wiretapped

That's VERY bi-partisan.......

But, its a waste of time debating with a partisan idiot.

Moron....I DID ask for an investigation on Trump's ties to Russia

AND

an investigation as to whether Trump Towers was wiretapped

That's VERY bi-partisan.......

But, its a waste of time debating with a partisan idiot.
Which is why I'm leaving you to your delusions.

How about you provide some concrete facts of what was discussed if your unnamed source was all that certain of the content regarding what was said?

....and THAT is why we need a full, independent and thorough investigation.......

Here the question for you morons.......Do you want a full investigation? Yes or No?

There is a bipartisan investigation as well as a FBI investigation to follow after democrat assumptions that are made without any factual basis. Again you liberal idiots make claims and accusations then hope you can find facts that will justify all your rant and lead to your preassumed conclusions. How about you supply some facts to justify an actual "need" to investigate further?

Last edited:
In their never-ending stupidity, right wingers on here will bring out all the Dems. that ever met Putin.

This is the abject stupidity of right wingers who are trying, ANYTHING, to divert from the upcoming scandal facing the Trump administration.

NO ONE is stating that it is "wrong" to meet Putin, the entire scandal revolves around the COLLUSION between Trump surrogates prior to and after Trump campaign, election and inauguration ....and even that PALES in front of Trump surrogates LYING about those meetings.

As Nixon found out, the initial stupidity of breaking into the DNC headquarters was minor in comparison to the attempted, later COVER-UPS.

Maybe there is one right winger who can discern the difference......and I mean "maybe",,,,

I think Reich wingers know it, they're just in total denial of it. They can't believe what's happening, so they're trying to deflect what is going on, and give it the partisan spin.

Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election would be considered Treason. Cyber attacks are the considered the 21st century Act of War.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Forum List

Back