All Milo does is show us the abject stupidity of the right.

Which is why you lefties have to riot and shut him up?

R-i-g-h-t.

The only argument the left ever has is "He's a racist! Shut him down! Don't let him talk! Attack, hive! Attack!"

.We don't have to make that argument. The right does it very well themselves.

Too stupid to understand that calling someone a name is not an argument.
I love a heavy dose of Irony in the morning.

Milo's 15 minutes are up. He can come back but no one will care.

He's raised $10 million during his break, so, as usual, you're talking out of your ass about something you know nothing about.
Oh....I'm sure he's been given LOTS of support money from the RussianW.

Where oh where were all you tough guy libs during the Cold War, when the Soviet Union was actually a threat?
Serving my country in the Navy......not hiding at home talking tough.

I'm not talking tough. I want peace.

I was a supporter of a strong anti-soviet policy when it was actually needed.

Now, I'm happy that those in the military, such as the Navy don't need to be put in harms way, at least against Russia.
Ah......"was a supporter".......What did you do to "support"?

You sound like a skinhead.

Why?

Milo would probably approve of the statement. He likes black dudes.
So what?
If he was a liberal you wouldn't even mention it. Does his politics erase his protected status somehow??

I was just doing it to get a rise out of oldschool. I don't care what he does with his personal life, as long as he keeps pissing off progressives.
Problem is, liberals don't seem to have a sense of humor,....unless it's at somebody else's expense.
"liberals don't seem to have a sense of humor..." Milo supports sex with young boys......you're right....that's really hysterical....Ha Ha.
Besides the obvious lie concerning Milo's true feelings...what's hilarious is that anyone actually felt you would make a good Naval officer in the first place.
Whether Gays in the military is right or wrong it's clear you lied about your sexuality for years and deceived everyone in your chain of command.
Not only are you a silly twit that can't be trusted to do the right thing but you're obviously a sociopath.

He's raised $10 million during his break, so, as usual, you're talking out of your ass about something you know nothing about.

Where oh where were all you tough guy libs during the Cold War, when the Soviet Union was actually a threat?

Now, I'm happy that those in the military, such as the Navy don't need to be put in harms way, at least against Russia.

Strong anti-soviet policy, like I said above.

WHat part of that is confusion to you?

How did you put that is action?...What did you DO to support?

How did you put that is action?...What did you DO to support?

Voted, paid taxes, registered for the draft, spoke out against idiot liberals who though the soviets were the good guys and the cold war was our fault.

Why do you ask?

(I mean I like to talk about myself as much as the next guy, but?)

Watch out liberals? The people who should really be watching out are boys aged about 10 - 15.

Actually black guys in their 20's have the most to worry about. He loves the black cock.
You sound like a skinhead.

Why?

Milo would probably approve of the statement. He likes black dudes.
So what?
If he was a liberal you wouldn't even mention it. Does his politics erase his protected status somehow??
Short answer: yes.

Milo sucks and blow then swallows, just what the right likes...He just a tool for the rightist to toy with..

Milo sucks and blow then swallows, just what the right likes...He just a tool for the rightist to toy with..

HIs latest effort is a challenge to the forces of censor ship and intolerance with "Free Speech Week".

If you watched the video, and/or are familiar with the past actions of the Berkeley administration, you would know that he is showing them up to be complete hypocrites and censors, who are in effect allied with street thugs in an attempt at censorship.

And you attack him, instead of the "liberal" administration of Berkeley.

He is fighting the good fight against oppression and you are on the wrong side.

Forum List

Back