Milo sucks and blow then swallows, just what the right likes...He just a tool for the rightist to toy with..

HIs latest effort is a challenge to the forces of censor ship and intolerance with "Free Speech Week".

If you watched the video, and/or are familiar with the past actions of the Berkeley administration, you would know that he is showing them up to be complete hypocrites and censors, who are in effect allied with street thugs in an attempt at censorship.

And you attack him, instead of the "liberal" administration of Berkeley.

He is fighting the good fight against oppression and you are on the wrong side.
Fuck Berkley also, and while we are at it, fuck you..See how easy that is?
Feel better?
The next time you want to be degraded, just let me know...
Milo he's just another skeeter twink(past his prime) that fucked his way up the chain of command..He may speak all he likes but I am not going to listen as he giggles his way through a so-called speech...

It's so fun to watch the spinning RW supporting a groper(trump) and a supporter of man-boy love (Milo).

Your lies just make show you to be a bad person.
What lies are those? trump's not an admitted groper? Milo's not an admitted supporter of man-boy love?

YOu are pretending to not know that "let" is consent. That is a lie on your part.

For one example of your lying.

Milo sucks and blow then swallows, just what the right likes...He just a tool for the rightist to toy with..

HIs latest effort is a challenge to the forces of censor ship and intolerance with "Free Speech Week".

If you watched the video, and/or are familiar with the past actions of the Berkeley administration, you would know that he is showing them up to be complete hypocrites and censors, who are in effect allied with street thugs in an attempt at censorship.

Feel better?
Milo he's just another skeeter twink(past his prime) that fucked his way up the chain of command..He may speak all he like but I am not going to listen as he giggles his way through a so-called speech...

Were you trying to imply that you don'ts support Berkeley's censorship with the odd post?

Feel better?
Milo he's just another skeeter twink(past his prime) that fucked his way up the chain of command..He may speak all he like but I am not going to listen as he giggles his way through a so-called speech...

Were you trying to imply that you don'ts support Berkeley's censorship with the odd post?
Which part of fuck Berkley do you not understand?

It's so fun to watch the spinning RW supporting a groper(trump) and a supporter of man-boy love (Milo).

This is what a bad person looks like.

He was a 14 year old molested by an adult. He doesn't seem to want to see it as a victimization.

Beyond his personal experience, I've seen no reports of him molesting children, now that he is an adult, and indeed, I've heard that he has a history of getting some pedophiles busted and has apologized for that clip.

Feel better?

It's just the rare lib that really has a problem with censorship today, and I just wanted to be clear. Especially as libs tend to be very dishonest.

So, to be clear, you do support Free Speech, even speech you don't like, and you think the Berkeley's censorship shows them deserving of being "fucked"?

Also, fuck you too, libtard.

He was a 14 year old molested by an adult. He doesn't seem to want to see it as a victimization.

Beyond his personal experience, I've seen no reports of him molesting children, now that he is an adult, and indeed, I've heard that he has a history of getting some pedophiles busted and has apologized for that clip.

Apology not accepted. He all but condoned it. There are only a few people who should never be forgiven for their trespasses and child molesters and those that attempt to marginalize such are at the top of the list.

Feel better?

It's just the rare lib that really has a problem with censorship today, and I just wanted to be clear. Especially as libs tend to be very dishonest.

So, to be clear, you do support Free Speech, even speech you don't like, and you think the Berkeley's censorship shows them deserving of being "fucked"?

It's the same shit like what we went through in the 1960's to 1970's, except it's the other end of the paradigm...Nothing new, just the banning of certain phrases and words and activities....If it was the man, society or parents, it soon became the job and the wife, throw in the kids also..

Feel better?

It's the same shit like what we went through in the 1960's to 1970's, except it's the other end of the paradigm...Nothing new, just the banning of certain phrases and words and activities....If it was the man, society or parents, it soon became the job and the wife, throw in the kids also..

My understanding of the 60s and 70s riots were that those were generally about real policy issues, ie real discrimination, or being drafted or something like that.

A riot to just stop someone from saying something that some people didn't like, was that really a thing back then?

And regardless of whether it has happened before, it is happening now, and it is completely wrong, and very dangerous in my opinion.

And should be fought against by any and all Americans.

Feel better?

My understanding of the 60s and 70s riots were that those were generally about real policy issues, ie real discrimination, or being drafted or something like that.

A riot to just stop someone from saying something that some people didn't like, was that really a thing back then?

And regardless of whether it has happened before, it is happening now, and it is completely wrong, and very dangerous in my opinion.

Get out your favorite toy and start swinging..

Get out your favorite toy and start swinging..

I have no idea what you are on about.

milo is trying to give a speech at a major us campus, and the Left is tore between it's historical position of being in favor of free speech, and it's modern support of using violence and political power to suppress speech.

If you dare to watch the video, you get to see that the Berkeley administration, is trying to PRETEND to be in favor of free speech, while trying to find a way to stop speech they don't like, but with plausible deniability.

They know they are complete asshole hypocrites, but they can't stop themselves.

What lies are those? trump's not an admitted groper? Milo's not an admitted supporter of man-boy love?

YOu are pretending to not know that "let" is consent. That is a lie on your part.

What does "let" have to do with anything I said?

Ah....and the excuses begin.

What does "let" have to do with anything I said?

You called Trump a "groper" as though he did not have permission to touch some woman he touched.

That is you being a liar.

Ah....and the excuses begin.

Yeah, err, fuck you very much.

Awesome. Milo is the best. :)

Never heard of him. . . but if he pisses the leftardz off, he can't be all bad.

Hitler pisses off liberals. So Hitler can't be all bad.

Htiler DIDN'T piss of liberals. Until he betrayed Stalin.

History of the Communist Party USA - Wikipedia

"Secret short wave radio broadcasts in October from Comintern leader Georgi Dimitrov ordered Stalinist Browder to change the CPUSA's support for Roosevelt.[22] On October 23, the CPUSA began attacking Roosevelt.[23]

The CPUSA dropped its boycott of Nazi goods, spread the slogans "The Yanks Are Not Coming" and "Hands Off", set up a "perpetual peace vigil" across the street from the White House and announced that Roosevelt was the head of the "war party of the American bourgeoisie".[23] By April 1940, the CPUSA Daily Worker's line seemed not so much antiwar as simply pro-German.[24] A pamphlet stated the Jews had just as much to fear from Britain and France as they did Germany.[24] In August 1940, after NKVD agent Ramón Mercaderkilled Leon Trotsky with an ice axe, Browder perpetuated Moscow's fiction that the killer, who had been dating one of Trotsky's secretaries, was a disillusioned follower.[25]

In allegiance to the Soviet Union, the party changed this policy again after Adolf Hitler broke the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact by attacking the Soviet Union on June 22, 1941."

Filthy liberals.

Forum List

Back