Watch out it's coming, The political elite are going to take your rights away

You can agree or disagree but the fact remains that if you wage war against the US and it's people, you may be targeted for death.

Again, I actually agreed with the actions against al-Awlaki.

However, I acknowledge it's a constitutionally problematic issue and warrants more than than a flippant consideration of who we "target for death".

I've given you some of the evidence against him. Not my fault you didn't read it.

A lot of evidence is not admissible in a court of law. Would your evidence be admissible or would it be thrown out because it was heresy.

But anyway if this type of action makes you feel safer remember this one thing, one day you may be the intended target.

You don't seem to understand the difference between a criminal and a terrorist.

Criminals should be treated with all due process of civilian law, but terrorists should be treated under the rules of war.

I'm not worried about one day it being me. I have no desire to wage war against the people of the United States.

No one has a desire to go to war, but people do take up arms when they see an injustice. This bill and the way it written is just another step closer to you having no rights and the government dictating to you how you must live your life or be deems a terrorist and die.

A lot of evidence is not admissible in a court of law. Would your evidence be admissible or would it be thrown out because it was heresy.

But anyway if this type of action makes you feel safer remember this one thing, one day you may be the intended target.

Criminals should be treated with all due process of civilian law, but terrorists should be treated under the rules of war.

I'm not worried about one day it being me. I have no desire to wage war against the people of the United States.

No one has a desire to go to war, but people do take up arms when they see an injustice. This bill and the way it written is just another step closer to you having no rights and the government dictating to you how you must live your life or be deems a terrorist and die.

The bill is targeted to those that are deemed enemy combatants aka unpriviliged enemy belligerents. If you fall in the definition of being an enemy combatant then this law applies to you. If not, then you have no worries.

Take up arms against the US and see how far you'll get.

The bill is targeted to those that are deemed enemy combatants aka unpriviliged enemy belligerents. If you fall in the definition of being an enemy combatant then this law applies to you. If not, then you have no worries.

I would never do that to defend you I will never defend your rights You are a lose cause.

I would never do that to defend you I will never defend your rights You are a lose cause.

I guess you really told me! :cuckoo:

so, rights are only for people you like or agree with, huh...

Moron.

I guess you really told me! :cuckoo:

I guess I did. But the lose is yours

In the name of protecting you they will imprison you without charge withoout reason if this bill passes.

Senators Demand the Military Lock Up American Citizens in a “Battlefield” They Define as Being Right Outside Your Window.
Put down your paranoia & step-away......​

December 06, 2011

"Cancer survivor Lauri Reamer lived in constant dread that her disease would return, until she took a psychedelic drug in a Johns Hopkins University study.

The 48-year mother of three was given psilocybin, the main ingredient in the “magic mushrooms” of the 1960s, as a remedy to ease anxiety. She spent most of her first “trip” crying, then emerged from the next with less anxiety, better sleep and happier relations with family and friends, she recalled.

The experience “really cracked me open,” said Reamer, an anesthesiologist at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore before she was diagnosed with leukemia.

“It let me be in life again, instead of this place of fear where I had been living.”

Who could POSSIBLY need 'Shrooms.....more than REPUBLICANS....presently?

:eusa_eh:

Last edited:
The New World Order. It's real and it's here. It's all about the control. It's always about that for Government.

In the name of protecting you they will imprison you without charge withoout reason if this bill passes.

Senators Demand the Military Lock Up American Citizens in a “Battlefield” They Define as Being Right Outside Your Window.
Put down your paranoia & step-away......​

December 06, 2011

"Cancer survivor Lauri Reamer lived in constant dread that her disease would return, until she took a psychedelic drug in a Johns Hopkins University study.

The 48-year mother of three was given psilocybin, the main ingredient in the “magic mushrooms” of the 1960s, as a remedy to ease anxiety. She spent most of her first “trip” crying, then emerged from the next with less anxiety, better sleep and happier relations with family and friends, she recalled.

The experience “really cracked me open,” said Reamer, an anesthesiologist at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore before she was diagnosed with leukemia.

“It let me be in life again, instead of this place of fear where I had been living.”

Who could POSSIBLY need 'Shrooms.....more than REPUBLICANS....presently?

Really?

Tell me I am wrong tell me that when the bill voted on by the senate did not just strip Americans of their 4th 5th 6th and possibly 8th amendment away?

The bill does allow the executive branch to waive the authority based on national security and hold a suspect in civilian custody.
The legislation also would deny suspected terrorists, even U.S. citizens seized within the nation's borders, the right to trial and subject them to indefinite detention. Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., had sought an exception to the provision for U.S. citizens, but her effort failed, 55-45.
Senate approves $662 billion defense bill - Yahoo! News

All that awaits is obama signature. It could be a poly to give obama a chance to say look I vetoed a bill and protected your rights. He get's re-elected by a grateful nation and bam he strips those rights away after he has been re-elected.

Put down your paranoia & step-away......

Who could POSSIBLY need 'Shrooms

The New World Order. It's real and it's here. It's all about the control. It's always about that for Government.

it's been here since the tower of babel
Yeah.....I think I saw.......

Let's get back to this post

.....more than REPUBLICANS....presently?

Really?

Tell me I am wrong tell me that when the bill voted on by the senate did not just strip Americans of their 4th 5th 6th and possibly 8th amendment away?

The bill does allow the executive branch to waive the authority based on national security and hold a suspect in civilian custody.
The legislation also would deny suspected terrorists, even U.S. citizens seized within the nation's borders, the right to trial and subject them to indefinite detention. Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., had sought an exception to the provision for U.S. citizens, but her effort failed, 55-45.
Senate approves $662 billion defense bill - Yahoo! News

All that awaits is obama signature. It could be a poly to give obama a chance to say look I vetoed a bill and protected your rights. He get's re-elected by a grateful nation and bam he strips those rights away after he has been re-elected.

I say again Really?

I'd like someone to tell me exactly where in the bill it states the US is part of the battlefield, and which hostilities the OWS protestors are part of, that would allow them to fall under this bill.

sections 1031 and 1032 would:

1) Explicitly authorize the federal government to indefinitely imprison without charge or trial American citizens and others picked up inside and outside the United States;

(2) Mandate military detention of some civilians who would otherwise be outside of military control, including civilians picked up within the United States itself; and

(3) Transfer to the Department of Defense core prosecutorial, investigative, law enforcement, penal, and custodial authority and responsibility now held by the Department of Justice.

they'd have to be part of the hostilities against the US or it's coalition in order for that to apply.

EDIT:
SEC. 1032. REQUIREMENT FOR MILITARY CUSTODY.
(b) Applicability to United States Citizens and Lawful Resident Aliens-

(1) UNITED STATES CITIZENS- The requirement to detain a person in military custody under this section does not extend to citizens of the United States.

they'd have to be part of the hostilities against the US or it's coalition in order for that to apply.
They can interpret who is considered to have a part in hostilities, and twist this un American piece of shit law to apply to who ever they want.

I'd like someone to tell me exactly where in the bill it states the US is part of the battlefield, and which hostilities the OWS protestors are part of, that would allow them to fall under this bill.
Haven't you heard Lindsey Graham define it according to how he and some others interpret this?

It apparently leaves it to the president, no doubt with the help of advisers input from the DOJ and the DOD.

The Department of Defense is now training its personnel that protest amounts to “low-level terrorism” through tests that DoD staffers are required to take on a yearly basis.

A PDF of the ACLU’s letter also contains print outs of the relevant sections of the course material.

The training introduction reads:
“Anti-terrorism (AT) and Force Protection (FP) are two facets of the Department of Defense (DoD) Mission Assurance Program. It is DoD policy, as found in DoD I 2000.16, that the DoD Components and the DoD elements and personnel shall be protected from terrorist acts through a high priority, comprehensive, AT program. The DoD’s AT program shall be all encompassing using an integrated systems approach.”

The first question of the Terrorism Threat Factors, “Knowledge Check 1″ section reads:

Which of the following is an example of low-level terrorism activity?

Select the correct answer and then click Check Your Answer.

* Attacking the Pentagon
* IEDs
* Hate crimes against racial groups
* Protests

In order to proceed, users must give the “correct” answer as “Protests”.
http://www.aclu.org/images/general/asset_upload_file89_39820.pdf

According to the document, all DoD personnel are required to complete the course on a yearly basis.
» DoD Training Manual Describes Protest As “Low-Level Terrorism” Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The surveillance and pre-emptive arrest of protesters, on charges of “domestic terrorism”, at last year’s RNC by the FBI is also cited by the ACLU.
Feds Directed Preemptive Raids On RNC Protesters

Over the last few years we have seen countless examples of security assessment reports from the likes of the Department of Defense, the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI, as well as police training manuals, which state that anti-war protesters, gun owners, veterans, Ron Paul supporters and those who merely cite the Constitution should be equated with extremists.
Prison Planet.com » Police Trained Nationwide That Informed Americans Are Domestic Terrorists

The continued surveillance of protesters, in addition to the ongoing agenda to equate dissent with terrorism, highlights the fact that the architecture of the police state, which was massively expanded under George W. Bush, has not been dismantled or relaxed by an Obama administration that promised “change,”. If anything, it has only grown bigger.

The Obama administration’s announcement that the illegal warrantless surveillance of American citizens, a program initiated under Bush, will continue and in fact intensify under Obama, is another shining example of the fact that
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2009/04/obama-doj-worse-than-bush

– no matter who is in power and no matter the political persuasion of those being watched – all Americans who have the temerity to exercise constitutional rights are considered dangerous and worthy of being targeted by the federal government with surveillance tools supposedly introduced to fight terrorists.

And across the pond in London, the same attitude is being applied to the Occupy protesters, as they are being viewed and lumped in with the likes of Al Qaeda and other "terrorists groups.

TERRORISTALERTLETTER.jpg

Zoom in on this document.

I'd like someone to tell me exactly where in the bill it states the US is part of the battlefield

Where in the bill/law is it stated that the US is NOT considered part of the battlefield, and not left to be interpreted by Fascist loving 2 faced scumbags who are trying and succeeding to stifle dissent and our rights to protest their actions?

Welcome to Police/Prison State U.S.A. They're locking more & more Americans up every year. It's what New World Order Globalism is all about.

Forum List

Back