Watch Out For Liberals Trying To Be Disruptive

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
ows3.jpg

The RNC has had several incidents of Democrats trying to disrupt the events. Everything from Code Pink showing their asses, OWS members attempting to arrest Condi Rice for war crimes, to Chris Mathews screaming that Mitt Romney is a racist. I expect some of the baiting that's going on here is part of it.

Look for assholes attempting to start fights and attempt to get you thrown off the board. Usually it starts with an off the wall series of insults and then progresses to childish displays of irrational responses to posts.

Yesterday del attempted to pick a fight with me for no reason. Then Valerie joined in and started acting like a child.

All I'm saying is expect irrationality from these degenerates all this week and be on your guard. Expect the unexpected and if anyone gets out of line put em on ignore and avoid them.

The RNC has had several incidents of Democrats trying to disrupt the events. Everything from Code Pink showing their asses, OWS members attempting to arrest Condi Rice for war crimes, to Chris Mathews screaming that Mitt Romney is a racist. I expect some of the baiting that's going on here is part of it.

Look for assholes attempting to start fights and attempt to get you thrown off the board. Usually it starts with an off the wall series of insults and then progresses to childish displays of irrational responses to posts.

Yesterday del attempted to pick a fight with me for no reason. Then Valerie joined in and started acting like a child.

All I'm saying is expect irrationality from these degenerates all this week and be on your guard. Expect the unexpected and if anyone gets out of line put em on ignore and avoid them.

They've been pulling that shit for years mud. That's all they've got.

The difference will be it won't be isolated to personal spats.

I believe that they will try to gang up and intentionally bait you into using threats of violence in response to their taunts.

Don't fall for it.

I've been on boards where this kind of conduct would get you banned for a month.

Aww poor baby! :lol: Hysteria doesn't become you...

Tell the truth, I was post number 3 in that thread and I was responding to your Ellen Barkin hysterics throughout the entire day. Just goes to show your desperate dishonesty, like your projection about causing trouble. When you ended up crying, Del posted how he has never had anyone banned and neither have I, so there goes more dishonesty on your part.

Like a child, YOU can't handle when people disagree with you. Then you got all tough-guy last night and out of frustration YOU began imagining del shitting his pants if he was in the same room with you.

God forbid if you behaved in a manner which warranted a ban here, God forbid you would take responsibility for your own actions like a big boy, huh? :lol:

>>

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...ne-extremely-sick-individual.html#post5887963

Last edited:

:lol: You're late for your Mensa meeting... CHOP, CHOP!

They didn't mention the people who had to be removed because they were harassing a camera man from CNN. I will give you a hint, they weren't liberals.

Wagging your finger in disgust over some random tweet comment and feeling so hysterical over it, is NOT a conservative ideal... Neither del or I are Democrats, and YOU mister fartman (mudwhistle), are NOT a conservative. You and your ilk here are nothing but dimwitted Rethuglican bed-wetters who desperately need to fabricate self-righteous indignation scenarios in order to feeeel right about something... Sad, really...

ows3.jpg

Wah...Wah.........

Del and Val are liberals? Who knew!

My goodness, the flood of tears Barkin caused is saturating mud's keyboard.

Del and Val are liberals? Who knew!

My goodness, the flood of tears Barkin caused is saturating mud's keyboard.

Stop being so disruptive, Ravi! This a SERIOUS lib bashing thread, facts be damned! :mad:

Forum List

Back