Watch Out For Liberals Trying To Be Disruptive

Notice how I've hurt Ravi's and Valerie's feelings.

Poor babies.

:lol: Don't be ascared, that was just my playful faux-mad face...

I know you mean well, but I seriously think you're being ridonkulous, sorry!

ows3.jpg

The RNC has had several incidents of Democrats trying to disrupt the events. Everything from Code Pink showing their asses, OWS members attempting to arrest Condi Rice for war crimes, to Chris Mathews screaming that Mitt Romney is a racist. I expect some of the baiting that's going on here is part of it.

Look for assholes attempting to start fights and attempt to get you thrown off the board. Usually it starts with an off the wall series of insults and then progresses to childish displays of irrational responses to posts.

Yesterday del attempted to pick a fight with me for no reason. Then Valerie joined in and started acting like a child.

All I'm saying is expect irrationality from these degenerates all this week and be on your guard. Expect the unexpected and if anyone gets out of line put em on ignore and avoid them.

Del is one of the little bitches......I was warned about him when I first joined......He has done nothing to discredit those warnings........

I cant win the steak with the bullies. But I can pile up sandwiches all the way to the last point......

The acknowledged leader of the OWS movement is generally believed to be Van Jones who once led an arson and looting rampage in Oakland, Ca. before converting to communism. It's ironic that Obama appointed him to be on his "green jobs" board but that's another story. There is little doubt that OWS would create an incident if they could at the republican convention. The alleged "peanut throwing incident" at a Black camera person is a perfect example of subtle dirty tricks propaganda. The Nazis and the Marxists were good at it so why not OWS?

ows3.jpg

The RNC has had several incidents of Democrats trying to disrupt the events. Everything from Code Pink showing their asses, OWS members attempting to arrest Condi Rice for war crimes, to Chris Mathews screaming that Mitt Romney is a racist. I expect some of the baiting that's going on here is part of it.

Look for assholes attempting to start fights and attempt to get you thrown off the board. Usually it starts with an off the wall series of insults and then progresses to childish displays of irrational responses to posts.

Yesterday del attempted to pick a fight with me for no reason. Then Valerie joined in and started acting like a child.

All I'm saying is expect irrationality from these degenerates all this week and be on your guard. Expect the unexpected and if anyone gets out of line put em on ignore and avoid them.

Del is one of the little bitches......I was warned about him when I first joined......He has done nothing to discredit those warnings........

I cant win the steak with the bullies. But I can pile up sandwiches all the way to the last point......

The left calls us hate-mongers, and then proceed to give us an example of what a real hate-monger is.

It's out in the open with the left but they have to search hard to find an example on our side.

Personally I feel I have misjudged some of them. A few have turned out to be serious mental deficients.

ows3.jpg

The left calls us hate-mongers, and then proceed to give us an example of what a real hate-monger is.

It's out in the open with the left but they have to search hard to find an example on our side.

Personally I feel I have misjudged some of them. A few have turned out to be serious mental deficients.

Without exaggeration... I have been told by the left to not confuse them with facts. Online and in person.....

To me this election is simple....A vote for Obama is a vote for organized crime....If we started charging Individuals for their different infractions the felonies would exceed 10 thousand.....

This is the most corrupt executive branch in the history of the United States......

ows3.jpg

Cool! Y'all warn newbies about evil Del??? :lmao:

ows3.jpg

It's spelled del, and he's merely an annoyance, sort of like bodecea.

ows3.jpg

Not my thing........But then you dont understand simple concepts...Youve proven that......

ows3.jpg

Liberals and others who get jollies from being disruptive have to be ignored. They try to bait you into some kind of posting war. They all follow the same script. They ignore any actual discussion in favor of a personal attack expecting a defense which they can then attack and keep it going as long as possible. Unkotare has done this exact same thing with at least twenty other people. You are right, the only thing to do is ignore them and respond only to those in a legitimate discussion

ows3.jpg

Liberals and others who get jollies from being disruptive have to be ignored. They try to bait you into some kind of posting war. They all follow the same script. They ignore any actual discussion in favor of a personal attack expecting a defense which they can then attack and keep it going as long as possible. Unkotare has done this exact same thing with at least twenty other people. You are right, the only thing to do is ignore them and respond only to those in a legitimate discussion
That's kind of funny. Mud made a personal attack on a poster's family member last night and it was ignored by the powers that be.

ows3.jpg

That's kind of funny. Mud made a personal attack on a poster's family member last night and it was ignored by the powers that be.

Well, del started a fight with me, called me a pussy, started talking about his fucken son and I said his son molests Collies.

Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't.

I was trading jabs. You must have taken it serious. Now you're stalking me around the site like a love-sick groupie.

Btw, del can stick up for himself. He doesn't need you to do it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back