Watch Mark’s Speech LIVE at the Reagan Library

What 'Irony'? I do not belong to ANY party. I am Independent...and belive in the Founders, and what they entrusted to us.

So you know NOT whom you're addressing there Buckwheat.

You mean Constitutionalist Like Myself and Levin? See you MORON? You read WRONG...and you are of NO consequence. YOU are speaking spincter. Jefferson was ALSO a CAPITALIST...hate to break it to you asswipe. Capatalist also means LIBERTY of the PEOPLE.

You mean disgusted at YOU. He wasn't a PARTISAN in Today's terms SHITHEAD. He was all For Liberty. Something you seem to want to give up to the Government. Yeah Jefferson might be termed as a 'Liberal'...but he in those terms was an Origionilist 'LIBERAL'...not the Statist HOSESHIT that you subscribe that gives ultimate POWER to the Government in lieu of Liberty as Jefferson spoke. So YOU may recuse yourself Jackwad. REAL Americans are speaking in here.

TJ was for the people. Pro-corporate, outsource-everything con men like Levin are precisely NOT for the people. ... Thus, ever more irony.

Translation? "I' Don't KNOW what the FUCK I'm Talking about"

And you Don't, Do you?

So suck it up Jackass. *I* have MORE in common with Jerrferson than YOU ever have even in your wildest wetdreams.

You HAVE NO IDEA, AND HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD The Founders OR THEIR WRITINGS IN THE Federalist Papers. He was indeed for the PEOPLE.

Jefferson was a (Say it with me)...Capitalist...A Fighter for Liberty in that veign as Myself and consequently Mr. LEVIN, that belives that the power belongs to the PEOPLE rather than Government.

He wasn't for LARGE government at the expense of the people and their sweat equity as the Statists YOU support ARE.

Educate yourself jackass, and stop embarassing yourself.

Have another drink...and Jester, make sure you buy PLENTY of what Tommy needs if he comes visit. He gets a little psycho coming down.

Wow, the more your beloved messiah tanks, the angrier you loons get.

That's a lot of anger there lil' one!

Settle down sparky!

LMAO!:lol:

Doesn't take a "loon" to tell you Levin's a piece of garbage. Ever listened to his nonsensical ranting?
Yeah, I listen to him almost daily. He tells it like it truly is. Tells exactly why liberals are fucking idiots, and exactly why their loony asinine agenda must be crushed at all costs!

Marching orders and Talking Points Central

I listen to that nut job regularly on Sirius 144. Levin is by far the most stupidest and most radical talking head on that station.

Kool-aid drinking, hateful, bile spewing piece of faux-patriot trash. Possibly the worst single human being in world history.

Settle down sparky!

Doesn't take a "loon" to tell you Levin's a piece of garbage. Ever listened to his nonsensical ranting?

Mark Levin is brilliant and almost 100% correct almost all of the time.

You are a loon, indeed, Culo.

Yeah, I listen to him almost daily. He tells it like it truly is. Tells exactly why liberals are fucking idiots, and exactly why their loony asinine agenda must be crushed at all costs!

Marching orders and Talking Points Central
No Butch, it's about listening to a man who truly understands the constitution and what it stands for.

Ya' might want to check him out. Ya' just might learn something for once.

Watch Mark’s Speech LIVE at the Reagan Library LINK

If you like Mark? Please watch. It begins at 9PM EASTERN.

I of course speak of Mark LEVIN.

The link takes you to the Reagan Library Site. This event was Sold out long ago. Mark is a good speaker, and a former member of Reagan's team.
He's earned this.

I hope that you'll watch.

~T
Cool thread. I...
He signed my copy of his book with the following:

"For a fellow patriot who believes in what our constitution truly means"

I bought another copy at the library so I could put the signed one away for safe keeping.

Once again, cool thread T!
I can't believe you are gushing like a little school girl over a man who gets paid to make fools out of morons like you.:redface:

:lol:

It's pretty funny to watch too. But if you think he swoons, it's really just passing out from being "over served".

I listen to that nut job regularly on Sirius 144. Levin is by far the most stupidest and most radical talking head on that station.

Kool-aid drinking, hateful, bile spewing piece of faux-patriot trash. Possibly the worst single human being in world history.

Settle down sparky!

I tried once. His comedy schtick fell flat.

Settle down sparky!

Translation:
I listened to him once, but was too stupid and ignorant to understand so, I don't listen to him anymore.

Translation:
I listened to him once, but was too stupid and ignorant to understand so, I don't listen to him anymore.

That begs the question...Why are you gushing about him then, if you no longer listen to him due to your density in the head regions.

Translation:

That begs the question...Why are you gushing about him then, if you no longer listen to him due to your density in the head regions.
The real question is, why do you diddle yourself while watching that Rachel Maddow dude, eh Butch?

Translation:

The real question is, why do you diddle yourself while watching that Rachel Maddow dude, eh Butch?

That begs another question: Why do you think I watch any political pundits at all? Are you so far down the rabbit hole that you cannot even imagine someone making up their own minds about things without having someone on the radio/tv telling them how to think?

Don't answer...I already know the answer. :lol::lol::lol:

That begs another question: Why do you think I watch any political pundits at all? Are you so far down the rabbit hole that you cannot even imagine someone making up their own minds about things without having someone on the radio/tv telling them how to think?

If you're making up your own mind, bro, it becomes quite obvious that you're seriously whacked in the fucking head!:cuckoo:

If you're making up your own mind, bro, it becomes quite obvious that you're seriously whacked in the fucking head!:cuckoo:

Assuming you are not that gender confused, you really shouldn't talk to Tommy that way. Even if it IS true. There is such a thing as diplomacy.

You mean Constitutionalist Like Myself and Levin? See you MORON? You read WRONG...and you are of NO consequence. YOU are speaking spincter. Jefferson was ALSO a CAPITALIST...hate to break it to you asswipe. Capatalist also means LIBERTY of the PEOPLE.

You mean disgusted at YOU. He wasn't a PARTISAN in Today's terms SHITHEAD. He was all For Liberty. Something you seem to want to give up to the Government. Yeah Jefferson might be termed as a 'Liberal'...but he in those terms was an Origionilist 'LIBERAL'...not the Statist HOSESHIT that you subscribe that gives ultimate POWER to the Government in lieu of Liberty as Jefferson spoke. So YOU may recuse yourself Jackwad. REAL Americans are speaking in here.

TJ was for the people. Pro-corporate, outsource-everything con men like Levin are precisely NOT for the people. ... Thus, ever more irony.

And you Don't, Do you?

So suck it up Jackass. *I* have MORE in common with Jerrferson than YOU ever have even in your wildest wetdreams.

You HAVE NO IDEA, AND HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD The Founders OR THEIR WRITINGS IN THE Federalist Papers. He was indeed for the PEOPLE.

Jefferson was a (Say it with me)...Capitalist...A Fighter for Liberty in that veign as Myself and consequently Mr. LEVIN, that belives that the power belongs to the PEOPLE rather than Government.

He wasn't for LARGE government at the expense of the people and their sweat equity as the Statists YOU support ARE.

Colorful. Lots of ejaculatory reference. Speaks volumes.

I didn't say Jefferson wasn't a capitalist. ... that's you arguing a strawman. ... just that he was for the people, and would never let corporations ruin the middle class as they are doing today. ... Levin, however, believes in the absence of most forms of regulation, does he not?

act indignant all you like, and let your turrets-laiden rage shine through... it's boring, but whatever keeps you alert and gives you self-worth.

however, with all these new "libertarians" suddenly coming out of the woodwork since Jan. 20, 2009, I have to ask: ... Where were you guys when the Boy King and Trick Dick was conjuring up an invasion for reasons based on fraud, violating the Logan Act, deleting millions of federal emails, appointing people like Harriet Meyers to the SC, burying oversight throughout the financial sector, and raping sovereign nations for natural resources? ... My guess is you didn't bat an eye.... Besides, when the GOP held power and privatized war for profit was all the rage, the Constitution "was just a Gawd Damned piece of paper." ... Now, suddenly, with the "black" pluralist in office, the loony branch of the RW has turned to "libertarianism"... Love it.

Last edited:

And you Don't, Do you?

I didn't say Jefferson wasn't a capitalist. ... that's you arguing a strawman. ... just that he was for the people, and would never let corporations ruin the middle class as they are doing today. ... Levin, however, believes in the absence of most forms of regulation, does he not?

act indignant all you like, and let your turrets-laiden rage shine through... it's boring, but whatever keeps you alert and gives you self-worth.

however, with all these new "libertarians" suddenly coming out of the woodwork since Jan. 20, 2009, I have to ask: ... Where were you guys when the Boy King and Trick Dick was conjuring up an invasion for reasons based on fraud, violating the Logan Act, deleting millions of federal emails, appointing people like Harriet Meyers to the SC, burying oversight throughout the financial sector, and raping sovereign nations for natural resources? ... My guess is you didn't bat an eye.... Besides, when the GOP held power and privatized war for profit was all the rage, the Constitution "was just a Gawd Damned piece of paper." ... Now, suddenly, with the "black" pluralist in office, the loony branch of the RW has turned to "libertarianism"... Love it.
Seriously, you're a fucking whackjob, nothing more.

Suck on the following, and tell us all who lied themselves into war, ya' dumbass!
Interrogator Shares Saddam's Confessions - 60 Minutes - CBS News

And when you're done with that. Go take a walk to your local gas station, check out the prices and please tell us all how it was all about "their natural resources".

And loons like you wonder why very few people take your stupid asses seriously.

BTW. How's the Bush war crimes trial treatin' ya'?

LMAO!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

And you Don't, Do you?

Suck on the following, and tell us all who lied themselves into war, ya' dumbass!

And when you're done with that. Go take a walk to your local gas station, check out the prices and please tell us all how it was all about "their natural resources".

LMAO!

Tourette's indeed. The Gender-Bender Jester and Tommy are two peas in a pod. I predict them getting real cosy together soon. Tommy is always looking for someone to lead him around, someone for him to adore. This could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

LMAO!

Tourette's indeed. The Gender-Bender Jester and Tommy are two peas in a pod. I predict them getting real cosy together soon. Tommy is always looking for someone to lead him around, someone for him to adore. This could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
Ahhhhh, shut up Butch, ya' fuckin' perverted freak.

BTW. I just found out you were banned over on the Hannity board. What a fucking dumbass, bro!

BTW, i'm still waiting for that plane, dude!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LMAO!

BTW. I just found out you were banned over on the Hannity board. What a fucking dumbass, bro!

Tourette's Indeed...you and Tommy are going to make a wonderful couple....But be prepared for his late night e-mails when he's been drinking.

And who says I'm not over at Hannity still? Even the Mods have said they know I'm still there...just ask them.

Tourette's Indeed...you and Tommy are going to make a wonderful couple....But be prepared for his late night e-mails when he's been drinking.

And who says I'm not over at Hannity still? Even the Mods have said they know I'm still there...just ask them.
Hey Butch, I could care less where the fuck you are, dude.

You are as significant as the turd my dog laid out on the backyard lawn this morning.

Hey Butch, I could care less where the fuck you are, dude.

You are as significant as the turd my dog laid out on the backyard lawn this morning.

Of course...so you carry on conversations over days with your dog's turds, do you? :lol::lol::lol:

Interesting hobby. Tell Tommy about it. It might excite him.

Forum List

Back