Watch Mark’s Speech LIVE at the Reagan Library

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Watch Mark’s Speech LIVE at the Reagan Library LINK

If you like Mark? Please watch. It begins at 9PM EASTERN.

I of course speak of Mark LEVIN.

The link takes you to the Reagan Library Site. This event was Sold out long ago. Mark is a good speaker, and a former member of Reagan's team.
He's earned this.

I hope that you'll watch.

~T

Last edited:
He is a smart guy.

He is a brilliant speaker. Quite riveting.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF7Sl9IaMdM&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Reagan Forum with Mark Levin - Friday, March 5 , 2010[/ame]

Interview with Mark:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-la8csVJH0&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Interview with Mark Levin[/ame]

Hope you all take time to watch. Mark is brilliant.

The link takes you to the Reagan Library Site. This event was Sold out long ago. Mark is a good speaker, and a former member of Reagan's team.
He's earned this.

~T

I'll pass. He's a Hyper-Patriot who questions gthe patriotism of others and he never bothered to volunteer for the military he hides behind.

Levin is supportive of the military and civilian first responders, and ends nearly every radio show saying "We salute the men and women of the armed forces, policemen, firefighters, and emergency personnel." He regularly plays the themes for the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, and Merchant Marines. He plays "America the Beautiful" as performed by Ray Charles every Friday.

Levin's show has garnered criticism from moderate conservatives. New York Times columnist David Brooks labeled Levin as one of a number of "people I consider loons and harmful for America".[8][9] Former George W. Bush speechwriter David Frum has emerged as a leading critic of Levin[10][11] and repeatedly criticized Levin's approach as an example of right-wing broadcasters who have adopted an angry tone and posed a negative influence on both conservative politics and civil discourse.[12][13] Mark McKinnon, former advisor to George W. Bush and John McCain, has condemned Levin's "jaw-dropping hate language about the President" and accused him of "reveling in the President's failures".[14]

For his part, Levin dismisses Frum, Brooks and others as "phony conservatives"[15] and "ineffective lightweights who shoot spitballs at conservatives[16]. Levin believes that Frum, Brooks, et al. are used by liberal pundits and organizations[17] who try to portray them as the real face of conservatism[18] in order to make Levin and others look like extremists.[19]
[edit] Nicknames

A regular feature of Levin's show is his use of copious nicknames. He uses these when referring to some politicians, media figures, organizations, and other entities, particularly those with whom he disagrees. A montage of these nicknames is sometimes used as a promotional lead-in during the show.
Did I mention the man's show is theater? Yep, he's a clown.

:cool:
dD

He's earned this.

~T

I'll pass. He's a Hyper-Patriot who questions gthe patriotism of others and he never bothered to volunteer for the military he hides behind.

Levin is supportive of the military and civilian first responders, and ends nearly every radio show saying "We salute the men and women of the armed forces, policemen, firefighters, and emergency personnel." He regularly plays the themes for the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, and Merchant Marines. He plays "America the Beautiful" as performed by Ray Charles every Friday.

Levin's show has garnered criticism from moderate conservatives. New York Times columnist David Brooks labeled Levin as one of a number of "people I consider loons and harmful for America".[8][9] Former George W. Bush speechwriter David Frum has emerged as a leading critic of Levin[10][11] and repeatedly criticized Levin's approach as an example of right-wing broadcasters who have adopted an angry tone and posed a negative influence on both conservative politics and civil discourse.[12][13] Mark McKinnon, former advisor to George W. Bush and John McCain, has condemned Levin's "jaw-dropping hate language about the President" and accused him of "reveling in the President's failures".[14]

For his part, Levin dismisses Frum, Brooks and others as "phony conservatives"[15] and "ineffective lightweights who shoot spitballs at conservatives[16]. Levin believes that Frum, Brooks, et al. are used by liberal pundits and organizations[17] who try to portray them as the real face of conservatism[18] in order to make Levin and others look like extremists.[19]
[edit] Nicknames

A regular feature of Levin's show is his use of copious nicknames. He uses these when referring to some politicians, media figures, organizations, and other entities, particularly those with whom he disagrees. A montage of these nicknames is sometimes used as a promotional lead-in during the show.
Did I mention the man's show is theater? Yep, he's a clown.

:cool:
dD

So you have a problem with your betters? Figures. You have NO valid arguement. (And you have never bother to listen)...that is evident.

You're probably one of the freaks that has called in that he's chased off. As to your shit you've posted? WHERE's your link?

Last edited:

He's earned this.

~T
Cool thread. I went to the speech. I live about 15 miles from the Library. I'm a doner to the library so my tickets were provided. He's a nice guy. Very personable.

He signed my copy of his book with the following:

"For a fellow patriot who believes in what our constitution truly means"

I bought another copy at the library so I could put the signed one away for safe keeping.

Once again, cool thread T!

He's earned this.

~T
Cool thread. I went to the speech. I live about 15 miles from the Library. I'm a doner to the library so my tickets were provided. He's a nice guy. Very personable.

He signed my copy of his book with the following:

"For a fellow patriot who believes in what our constitution truly means"

I bought another copy at the library so I could put the signed one away for safe keeping.

Once again, cool thread T!

Thanks. I know where my allegience lies. And I not only stand behind those that speak as I think, but I stand at the forefront, the preface -With- them to protect this Republic.

I stand with YOU as well as Mark and others that know what stands to be lost what was entrusted to future generations.

And I proudly Do so.

That is cool that you got to meet him...a man that worked for someone that *I* did as well in the Military that Reagan rebuilt after the failures of Carter, and those before Carter.

There are those here that lack the frame of reference in history...and it shows my friend.

My profound thanks.

~T

Last edited:
Hey T, if you ever make it to the left coast, make it a point to visit the Library. It's absolutely awesome.

There's a lot see, And going on AF1 gives me chills everytime. The tour guides tell the stories of the things that happened on that plane. The communications Reagan had with Gorbachev on the phone of his lil' office on board. Nixon travelling to China. Johnson cussing out Westmoreland on the phone just days before he announced he would not seek re-election

Hell, if ya' ever make it out this way, let me know, I'll meet ya' there!.

Hey T, if you ever make it to the left coast, make it a point to visit the Library. It's absolutely awesome.

There's a lot see, And going on AF1 gives me chills everytime. The tour guides tell the stories of the things that happened on that plane. The communications Reagan had with Gorbachev on the phone of his lil' office on board. Nixon travelling to China. Johnson cussing out Westmoreland on the phone just days before he announced he would not seek re-election

I've been looking at traveling for a few weeks Coast-to-Coast one day...and by TRAIN so I can see it from that vantage point. (I'm a Railroad NUT...).

I've been all over the Middle East, Africa, Europe. Never farther West than San Antonio, Texas... Been to Chicago, and Just across the Mississippi River from Saint Louis...visiting family in Western Illinois when they were on Recruiting duty for the U.S. Navy...when I was in the USAF before traveling to the Azores for a couple years...

Been to NYC a couple times, and even into the far reaches Of Canada (Goose Bay)...

So If I ever do? I'll contact you. Count upon it. Albiet? I have a less than favourable opinion of California? I think I owe it to myself to at least GO and see it for myself. I thnk too a trip to the Pacific Northwest would be great as well.

Ah the plans we make as humans, while God sits and laughs. ;)

God bless you my friend. I'd like to meet you.

Regards,

~T

love when usual suspects of the RW gathers to idolize one of their demagogues... it's burns in one's consciousness like the Nuremberg night.

I've been looking at traveling for a few weeks Coast-to-Coast one day...and by TRAIN so I can see it from that vantage point. (I'm a Railroad NUT...).

I've been all over the Middle East, Africa, Europe. Never farther West than San Antonio, Texas... Been to Chicago, and Just across the Mississippi River from Saint Louis...visiting family in Western Illinois when they were on Recruiting duty for the U.S. Navy...when I was in the USAF before traveling to the Azores for a couple years...

Been to NYC a couple times, and even into the far reaches Of Canada (Goose Bay)...

So If I ever do? I'll contact you. Count upon it. Albiet? I have a less than favourable opinion of California? I think I owe it to myself to at least GO and see it for myself. I thnk too a trip to the Pacific Northwest would be great as well.

Ah the plans we make as humans, while God sits and laughs. ;)

God bless you my friend. I'd like to meet you.

Regards,

~T
California's great. Problem is all the liberals and our idiotic government. Here in Malibu, i'm surrounded by left wing loons. In fact, one of the looniest, I won't name names, lives two houses up the road from me. She's one of the biggest liberal idiot actresses out there. But, the good thing that is happening around my area is with all the foreclosures going on, we're starting to see a more conservative element moving into the area.

Like I said, let me know if ya' ever make it out this way.

California's great. Problem is all the liberals and our idiotic government. Here in Malibu, i'm surrounded by left wing loons. In fact, one of the looniest, I won't name names, lives two houses up the road from me. She's one of the biggest liberal idiot actresses out there. But, the good thing that is happening around my area is with all the foreclosures going on, we're starting to see a more conservative element moving into the area.

That's a lot of epithets, and zero substance as to why you feel that way.

What is "loony" about her? What belief does she hold that you assert makes her "loony?"

It is amusingly ironic to me that the party of gluttonous consumption, separation and class divide calls itself the party of God.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLhVT7FovcU]YouTube - Hole - Malibu (live)[/ame]

That's a lot of epithets, and zero substance as to why you feel that way.

What is "loony" about her? What belief does she hold that you assert makes her "loony?"

It is amusingly ironic to me that the party of gluttonous consumption, separation and class divide calls itself the party of God.

Whom specifically are you referring to? I don't know of ANY party in power whom boasts this.

Forum List

Back