Watch Mark’s Speech LIVE at the Reagan Library

California's great. Problem is all the liberals and our idiotic government. Here in Malibu, i'm surrounded by left wing loons. In fact, one of the looniest, I won't name names, lives two houses up the road from me. She's one of the biggest liberal idiot actresses out there. But, the good thing that is happening around my area is with all the foreclosures going on, we're starting to see a more conservative element moving into the area.

Like I said, let me know if ya' ever make it out this way.

That's a lot of epithets, and zero substance as to why you feel that way.

What is "loony" about her? What belief does she hold that you assert makes her "loony?"

It is amusingly ironic to me that the party of gluttonous consumption, separation and class divide calls itself the party of God.
What's loony about her?

Well, for one she's a truther. She believes our soldiers are wanton murderers. Her exact words btw. And, as everybody knows in our cool lil' enclave here, she's batshit fucking crazy.

Sounds like and uber patriot loser....

yeah...Mark speaks to the Constitution, and the people...in REAL terms.

Which brings the question? What the Hell are YOU doing here? You don't know what you're saying you partisan HACK.

irony...

What 'Irony'? I do not belong to ANY party. I am Independent...and belive in the Founders, and what they entrusted to us.

So you know NOT whom you're addressing there Buckwheat.

Sounds like and uber patriot loser....

yeah...Mark speaks to the Constitution, and the people...in REAL terms.

Which brings the question? What the Hell are YOU doing here? You don't know what you're saying you partisan HACK.
Grump isn't an american. He's doesn't live in this great country. In case ya' didn't know, buddy.

Oh, Kinda like that Idiot 'JAY'? Figures. I categorize them both as MORONS.

What's loony about her?

Well, for one she's a truther. She believes our soldiers are wanton murderers. Her exact words btw. And, as everybody knows in our cool lil' enclave here, she's batshit fucking crazy.

Why don't you name the person you're talking about so we have a frame of reference? I don't understand why you're hiding from it.

What is she a "truther" about? There are many different levels of 9/11 truth. And, as the Wuterich case and Black Water massacre points out rather plainly, there is abundant evidence of civilian murder in Iraq by U.S. forces and security contractors. Certainly not all of them, but some.

What 'Irony'? I do not belong to ANY party. I am Independent...and belive in the Founders, and what they entrusted to us.

The irony is goofy you labeling anyone else a hack. ...

You can hide behind your "independent" self assertion all you like. ... Fact of the matter is, you have an erection for a dyed-in-the-wool, free market, gluttonous capitalist and class separatist like Mark Levin.

As for the founders, if Thomas Jefferson were here seeing the partisan vitriol and "bomb'em all" rhetoric that you and yours spew on a daily basis, he'd be disgusted.

TJ was for the people. Pro-corporate, outsource-everything con men like Levin are precisely NOT for the people. ... Thus, ever more irony.

Last edited:

The irony is goofy you labeling anyone else a hack. ...

You can hide behind your "independent" self assertion all you like. ... Fact of the matter is, you have an erection for a dyed-in-the-wool, free market, gluttonous capitalist and class separatist like Mark Levin.

You mean Constitutionalist Like Myself and Levin? See you MORON? You read WRONG...and you are of NO consequence. YOU are speaking spincter. Jefferson was ALSO a CAPITALIST...hate to break it to you asswipe. Capatalist also means LIBERTY of the PEOPLE.

As for the founders, if Thomas Jefferson were here seeing the partisan vitriol and "bomb'em all" rhetoric that you and yours spew on a daily basis, he'd be disgusted.

You mean disgusted at YOU. He wasn't a PARTISAN in Today's terms SHITHEAD. He was all For Liberty. Something you seem to want to give up to the Government. Yeah Jefferson might be termed as a 'Liberal'...but he in those terms was an Origionilist 'LIBERAL'...not the Statist HOSESHIT that you subscribe that gives ultimate POWER to the Government in lieu of Liberty as Jefferson spoke. So YOU may recuse yourself Jackwad. REAL Americans are speaking in here.

TJ was for the people. Pro-corporate, outsource-everything con men like Levin are precisely NOT for the people. ... Thus, ever more irony.

Translation? "I' Don't KNOW what the FUCK I'm Talking about"

And you Don't, Do you?

So suck it up Jackass. *I* have MORE in common with Jerrferson than YOU ever have even in your wildest wetdreams.

You HAVE NO IDEA, AND HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD The Founders OR THEIR WRITINGS IN THE Federalist Papers. He was indeed for the PEOPLE.

Jefferson was a (Say it with me)...Capitalist...A Fighter for Liberty in that veign as Myself and consequently Mr. LEVIN, that belives that the power belongs to the PEOPLE rather than Government.

He wasn't for LARGE government at the expense of the people and their sweat equity as the Statists YOU support ARE.

Educate yourself jackass, and stop embarassing yourself.

I listen to that nut job regularly on Sirius 144. Levin is by far the most stupidest and most radical talking head on that station.

Kool-aid drinking, hateful, bile spewing piece of faux-patriot trash. Possibly the worst single human being in world history.

I listen to that nut job regularly on Sirius 144. Levin is by far the most stupidest and most radical talking head on that station.

Kool-aid drinking, hateful, bile spewing piece of faux-patriot trash. Possibly the worst single human being in world history.
Wow, the more your beloved messiah tanks, the angrier you loons get.

That's a lot of anger there lil' one!

Settle down sparky!

LMAO!:lol:

Watch Mark’s Speech LIVE at the Reagan Library LINK

If you like Mark? Please watch. It begins at 9PM EASTERN.

I of course speak of Mark LEVIN.

The link takes you to the Reagan Library Site. This event was Sold out long ago. Mark is a good speaker, and a former member of Reagan's team.
He's earned this.

I hope that you'll watch.

~T

I'll pass. He's a Hyper-Patriot who questions gthe patriotism of others and he never bothered to volunteer for the military he hides behind.

Levin is supportive of the military and civilian first responders, and ends nearly every radio show saying "We salute the men and women of the armed forces, policemen, firefighters, and emergency personnel." He regularly plays the themes for the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, and Merchant Marines. He plays "America the Beautiful" as performed by Ray Charles every Friday.

Levin's show has garnered criticism from moderate conservatives. New York Times columnist David Brooks labeled Levin as one of a number of "people I consider loons and harmful for America".[8][9] Former George W. Bush speechwriter David Frum has emerged as a leading critic of Levin[10][11] and repeatedly criticized Levin's approach as an example of right-wing broadcasters who have adopted an angry tone and posed a negative influence on both conservative politics and civil discourse.[12][13] Mark McKinnon, former advisor to George W. Bush and John McCain, has condemned Levin's "jaw-dropping hate language about the President" and accused him of "reveling in the President's failures".[14]

For his part, Levin dismisses Frum, Brooks and others as "phony conservatives"[15] and "ineffective lightweights who shoot spitballs at conservatives[16]. Levin believes that Frum, Brooks, et al. are used by liberal pundits and organizations[17] who try to portray them as the real face of conservatism[18] in order to make Levin and others look like extremists.[19]
[edit] Nicknames

A regular feature of Levin's show is his use of copious nicknames. He uses these when referring to some politicians, media figures, organizations, and other entities, particularly those with whom he disagrees. A montage of these nicknames is sometimes used as a promotional lead-in during the show.
Did I mention the man's show is theater? Yep, he's a clown.

:cool:
dD

So you have a problem with your betters? Figures. You have NO valid arguement. (And you have never bother to listen)...that is evident.

You're probably one of the freaks that has called in that he's chased off. As to your shit you've posted? WHERE's your link?

link? fuck off.

and if I would bother to call in, I would get cut off because dipshits can't stand being shown where they are full of shit. witness your replies. :eusa_whistle:

The link takes you to the Reagan Library Site. This event was Sold out long ago. Mark is a good speaker, and a former member of Reagan's team.
He's earned this.

~T
Cool thread. I...
He signed my copy of his book with the following:

"For a fellow patriot who believes in what our constitution truly means"

I bought another copy at the library so I could put the signed one away for safe keeping.

Once again, cool thread T!
I can't believe you are gushing like a little school girl over a man who gets paid to make fools out of morons like you.:redface:

:lol:

He's earned this.

~T
Cool thread. I...

I bought another copy at the library so I could put the signed one away for safe keeping.

I can't believe you are gushing like a little school girl over a man who gets paid to make fools out of morons like you.:redface:

Yeah, and I understand why you have to PAY to get a piece o' ass!:razz:

Cool thread. I...

Yeah, and I understand why you have to PAY to get a piece o' ass!:razz:
:cuckoo:

Settle down sparky!

Doesn't take a "loon" to tell you Levin's a piece of garbage. Ever listened to his nonsensical ranting?

Settle down sparky!

Doesn't take a "loon" to tell you Levin's a piece of garbage. Ever listened to his nonsensical ranting?
Yeah, I listen to him almost daily. He tells it like it truly is. Tells exactly why liberals are fucking idiots, and exactly why their loony asinine agenda must be crushed at all costs!

He's earned this.

~T

Isn't he some late nite comedian? Did the Borsch Belt circuit in the 60s?

Forum List

Back