Watch Koch Brothers Exposed: 2014 Edition

Oh those EVUL Kochs...wanting to cure cancer and deprive the well connected Big Insurance Gubmint Cronies of a significant source of income!

Would that they could put as much effort into curing cherrypicking...

:rolleyes:

"Always keep you eye on de ball" -- Chico Esquela

Why would I want to watch a movie about a couple of multi billionaires who want the working class to take it on the chin? I don't care what party they belong too, they are all the same. I got mine, you should have nothing. They are all the same. Take your big bucks and criticize the public worker making $40,000 because that's too much to pay them. Puke.

Robert Greenwald's newest full-length feature, Koch Brothers Exposed: 2014 Edition is now available to stream. The documentary will only be available to stream online for a limited time.

I'm planning on watching it soon, perhaps over the weekend. From those who've seen it, I've heard it's pretty good.

Here's the link to it...

Koch Brothers Exposed: 2014 Edition

Did they do a similar hack job on your pal Soros? You know the guy who claimed when he was turning Jews over to the Nazi's as the best time of his life and who bankrupted several employee retirement funds to make his billions...that Soros?

Fucking hypocrites....

Robert Greenwald's newest full-length feature, Koch Brothers Exposed: 2014 Edition is now available to stream. The documentary will only be available to stream online for a limited time.

I'm planning on watching it soon, perhaps over the weekend. From those who've seen it, I've heard it's pretty good.

Here's the link to it...

Did they do a similar hack job on your pal Soros? You know the guy who claimed when he was turning Jews over to the Nazi's as the best time of his life and who bankrupted several employee retirement funds to make his billions...that Soros?

Fucking hypocrites....

You think Soros influences elections to the same degree that the Koch's do?

Can you support that at all?

Here's the link to it...

Fucking hypocrites....

Here is a small list of his contributions. These are the ones he's required to post. The number of political groups he supports is much larger.

George Soros Biography - Money,Politics, George Soros Biography, Campaign Contributions

Someone want to discuss how Soros makes his money; betting against the American Dollar? And that, because when we lose he wins, he might back causes other than those which are sworn to tear America down?

No, really?

Fucking hypocrites....

Here is a small list of his contributions. These are the ones he's required to post. The number of political groups he supports is much larger.

George Soros Biography - Money,Politics, George Soros Biography, Campaign Contributions

Nice list. Now...how about answering the question.

Here's the link to it...

Fucking hypocrites....

You're shifting the subject to an entirely different entity -- and then want to observe "hypocrites"?

Wacko.

Maybe the type on the list was too small for failing old eyes? Or perhaps the full list would do a better job of providing reading material for a full night?
==================================================
Hello, asshole. The list does not answer the question. Would you like to answer for him?[/QUOTE]

Would you like an illustrated workbook on using the quote function? Equally valid question!

Nice list. Now...how about answering the question.

Maybe the type on the list was too small for failing old eyes? Or perhaps the full list would do a better job of providing reading material for a full night?
==================================================
Hello, asshole. The list does not answer the question. Would you like to answer for him?

Would you like an illustrated workbook on using the quote function? Equally valid question![/QUOTE]

Do you believe that I do not know how to use the quote function?

Here's the link to it...

Fucking hypocrites....

You're shifting the subject to an entirely different entity -- and then want to observe "hypocrites"?

Wacko.

Progressives attack the Koch brothers at every opportunity yet turn a blind eye to Soros, who HAS been convicted of crimes, because he gives them shitloads of cash. Yes, that is the ESSENCE of hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back