Watch "KIDS BRAINWASHED TO HATE WHITE PEOPLE" on YouTube...pathetic!

Asians know white people are racist. Stop whining.
They still like whites WAY more than blacks, so you guys must really suck.
You say the same thing about white women but yet in still white girls are still hunting down Black men to breed with. :rolleyes:
Yeah, im not seeing a lot of that happening in my daily life. None of us do, which begs the question, why are you dumb enough to say things that are universally known to be untrue? Its not an effective debate tactic.

Last edited:
They still like whites WAY more than blacks, so you guys must really suck.
You say the same thing about white women but yet in still white girls are still hunting down Black men to breed with. :rolleyes:
Yeah, im not seeing a lot of that happening in my daily life. None of us do, which begs the question, why are you dumb enough to say things that are universally known to be untrue? Its not an effective debate tactic.

2018-10-28_0024.png

This was meant to be sarcasm about right wingers -- in other words, not real...

I find it funny that these same people whining about this video were perfectly FINE with actual brainwashing of children -- brainwashing done to make those children hate themselves.....and no, it wasn't a joke, it wasn't something I made up -- this was an actual thing...

But as is often the case with racists -- they love to project onto others the shit they HAVE ACTUALLY DONE themselves.

DOLL_TEST.jpg

Your post don't even make sense . All the world is ...the left trying to brainwash, from cradles to grave

This was meant to be sarcasm about right wingers -- in other words, not real...

I find it funny that these same people whining about this video were perfectly FINE with actual brainwashing of children -- brainwashing done to make those children hate themselves.....and no, it wasn't a joke, it wasn't something I made up -- this was an actual thing...

But as is often the case with racists -- they love to project onto others the shit they HAVE ACTUALLY DONE themselves.

DOLL_TEST.jpg

32585710_578821419149705_1008269282410233856_n.jpg

28378487_544851472546700_4352511862092426327_n.jpg

23561757_498311410534040_2380098589378735053_n.jpg
I like how you avoided the ACTUAL brainwashing that ACTUALLY happened in this country -- but you got your bitch ass panties in a bunch over a fake video

You are WEAK and easily manipulated

Racists Pay Kids To Hate White People

WTF?

Thank you for letting us know what we all think
Some of you think whites are the best invention since sliced bread. I can only speak for the Asians I know.

What is all this racist shit coming from..

Who is really teaching it?
Racist shit comes from whites. Its rubbing off on other races now and whites are complaining.

Some of you think whites are the best invention since sliced bread. I can only speak for the Asians I know.

Racist shit comes from whites. Its rubbing off on other races now and whites are complaining.

Bullshit it's learned..

Bullshit it's learned..
True but whites wrote the book on it.

Bullshit it's learned..
True but whites wrote the book on it.

The left tore people down..

Look we went form good times to werid ass shit on television..

Forum List

Back