Trump’s Drug Pricing Czar Found With ‘Multiple Blunt Force Injuries,’ Ruled Suicide

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
So this week we have one suicide where the guy shot himself in the head, and then hid the gun right real quick. And then we have a guy who commits suicide by whacking himself in the head with a club.
He killed himself through “multiple blunt force traumas.”

Really?

Sounds legit to me...ROTFLMFAO!!!

Daniel Best, a high-level Health and Human Services official, tasked with lowering drug prices was found dead and, according District of Columbia Metropolitan Police Department, took his own life. Best was a drug industry insider. “Azar and Best know where the bodies are buried”…

Read more at theepochtimes.com ..

Suicide? How can someone literally batter and beat themselves to death? Obviously the victim needed someone help, and most likely from this maniac and savage of a so-called president the 45 devil and his uncivilized and barbaric cronies who gets a thrill out of the destruction of life. Yet I believe in due time, the 45 devil, his criminal family and partners in subhuman savagery will have the ruthless nature of Justice descending on them as a surprise.

What? After all the trouble that Saudi prince went to to teach Trump how to cut up a body, he didn't even try to complete the task. Just shows how lazy Trump is.

Saw a couple of stupid teenagers in McDonalds last night, two guys sat there and struck themselves in their foreheads, 5-6 times in rapid succession, with a balled fist. They could have easily caused vessels to bleed or concussed themselves. There are some really stupid people out there.

This sounds like Antifa......they are not all effeminate basement dwellers. Some are full bore commies.

Saw a couple of stupid teenagers in McDonalds last night, two guys sat there and struck themselves in their foreheads, 5-6 times in rapid succession, with a balled fist. They could have easily caused vessels to bleed or concussed themselves. There are some really stupid people out there.

Blows to the head at an early age can result in dementia in later life. And it ain't purdy.

WTH, seriously?

Seems kind of funny that a guy shot himself in the head yet they can't find the gun. His ghost must have hidden it.

Oh and a guy beats himself to death??

Both incidents smell like day old dead fish.

So let me guess, YOU think this very bright and nice man with a wife and three kids left behind, is one of those really stupid people???

I'd say it is YOU who is the stupid person! For goodness sake, what a stupid comment about a man's death and more than likely, murder.

What? After all the trouble that Saudi prince went to to teach Trump how to cut up a body, he didn't even try to complete the task. Just shows how lazy Trump is.
It is hard but I have to learn how to lie with gusto like this ABNORMAL....deflects and redirects into stupidity, and not even a break in his demented thoughts.....AMAZING!

It is hard but I have to learn how to lie with gusto like this ABNORMAL....deflects and redirects into stupidity, and not even a break in his demented thoughts.....AMAZING!

With Trump, the right lost all right to call anybody a liar.

Totally true. I read that the month leading up to the election someone counted Trump told 800 lies.
And this is the GOP’s moral leader and the role model for their children. What does that say for the future of those people?
I think all we can do is protect ourselves from them. From their diseased minds and their lack of morals.

We can always compare lies and see which ones are more damaging to citizens...II'lstart, save up to $2500 a year on Obomacare....which Trump supposed lie is more damaging?

So this week we have one suicide where the guy shot himself in the head, and then hid the gun right real quick. And then we have a guy who commits suicide by whacking himself in the head with a club.

Really?

Daniel Best, a high-level Health and Human Services official, tasked with lowering drug prices was found dead and, according District of Columbia Metropolitan Police Department, took his own life. Best was a drug industry insider. “Azar and Best know where the bodies are buried”…

Where were the Clinton's?

Really?

Where were the Clinton's?
Paying for the killer, as always!

Forum List

Back