Watch "KIDS BRAINWASHED TO HATE WHITE PEOPLE" on YouTube...pathetic!

I guess they missed the memo: 12 Asian-American Billionaires: Richest Asian Americans 2015 - Forbes List
No, not necessarily.

They have their narrative all prepared and ready and no facts will be allowed to get in their way.
Yeah, that kind of stuff has been going around for many centuries. The Prophet Jeremiah described senseless people as those who " who have eyes but do not see,
and who have ears but do not hear." I remember telling my mother when I was a child that (after years of hearing that the Japanese only made junk and poor quality stuff) that I didn't like them much, and she answered, matter-of-factly, "The war is over. Let it go." My father spent 18 months in a Japanese prisoner-of-war camp toward the end of WWII, but he let it go, and it became their symbol of forgiving people who suffered bad things to prisoners of war. He carried shrapnel in his body from his war years until he passed away at age 75, hurting every day of his life, and he forgave his jailers, who enjoyed tapping on shrapnel wounds of those incarcerated there. And he woke up screaming a few nights while I was growing up. His wounds were inoperable.

Children only know what they hear their contemporaries say on the playground. The playground is a very cruel place, I'm thinking. Unfortunately, the teacher on that video sounded like a child on a playground. Hopefully, those girls will go home to parents like mine who as a discipline forgave those who were cruel to my dad when he was a captive in their hateful and unforgiving prison. I can forgive but I'm not good at blocking out people screaming in the night with PTSD from a harsh war that started with racial hatred of Jews in Nazi Germany, and spread to their allies in Asia, and Arabic nations in Africa.

Last edited:
No, not necessarily.

They have their narrative all prepared and ready and no facts will be allowed to get in their way.
Yeah, that kind of stuff has been going around for many centuries. The Prophet Jeremiah described senseless people as those who " who have eyes but do not see,
and who have ears but do not hear." I remember telling my mother when I was a child that (after years of hearing that the Japanese only made junk and poor quality stuff) that I didn't like them much, and she answered, matter-of-factly, "The war is over. Let it go." My father spent 18 months in a Japanese prisoner-of-war camp toward the end of WWII, but he let it go, and it became their symbol of forgiving people who do bad things to prisoners of war. He carried shrapnel in his body from his war years until he passed away at age 75, hurting every day of his life, and he forgave his jailers, who enjoyed tapping on shrapnel wounds of those incarcerated there. And he woke up screaming a few nights while I was growing up.

Children only know what they hear their contemporaries say on the playground. The playground is a very cruel place, I'm thinking. Unfortunately, the teacher on that video sounded like a child on a playground. Hopefully, those girls will go home to parents like mine who as a discipline forgave those who were cruel to my dad when he was a captive in their hateful and unforgiving prison. I can forgive but I'm not good at blocking out people screaming in the night with PTSD from a harsh war that started with racial hatred of Jews in Nazi Germany, and spread to their allies in Asia, and Arabic nations in Africa.
But imagine if all your life you had your fears and resentment toward the Japanese encouraged?

Many minorities have that problem today toward whites.

This is intended to be a humorous send-up on right-wing racism and xenophobia. I hope you all know that.

Asians know white people are racist. Stop whining.

How often have you heard an American or foreign born person of Asian descent hatefully denigrate American girls and women as less than human bitches, HOES, THOTS or RATCHET females?

No doubt Kristina Wang is a hateful person promoting FATHERLESSNESS, a condition known to be detrimental to the health and emotional development of ALL children

Peace.

Asians know white people are racist. Stop whining.

How often have you heard an American or foreign born person of Asian descent hatefully denigrate American girls and women as less than human bitches, HOES, THOTS or RATCHET females?

No doubt Kristina Wang is a hateful person promoting FATHERLESSNESS, a condition known to be detrimental to the health and emotional development of ALL children

Peace.

Watch the comedy video again..

It's stale humor they are running out of bogey men

It's enjoyable

This was meant to be sarcasm about right wingers -- in other words, not real...

I find it funny that these same people whining about this video were perfectly FINE with actual brainwashing of children -- brainwashing done to make those children hate themselves.....and no, it wasn't a joke, it wasn't something I made up -- this was an actual thing...

But as is often the case with racists -- they love to project onto others the shit they HAVE ACTUALLY DONE themselves.

DOLL_TEST.jpg

I find it funny that these same people whining about this video were perfectly FINE with actual brainwashing of children -- brainwashing done to make those children hate themselves.....and no, it wasn't a joke, it wasn't something I made up -- this was an actual thing...

But as is often the case with racists -- they love to project onto others the shit they HAVE ACTUALLY DONE themselves.

DOLL_TEST.jpg

32585710_578821419149705_1008269282410233856_n.jpg

28378487_544851472546700_4352511862092426327_n.jpg

23561757_498311410534040_2380098589378735053_n.jpg

DOLL_TEST.jpg

I like how you avoided the ACTUAL brainwashing that ACTUALLY happened in this country -- but you got your bitch ass panties in a bunch over a fake video

DOLL_TEST.jpg

I like how you avoided the ACTUAL brainwashing that ACTUALLY happened in this country -- but you got your bitch ass panties in a bunch over a fake video

You are WEAK and easily manipulated

Racists Pay Kids To Hate White People

DOLL_TEST.jpg

You are WEAK and easily manipulated

Racists Pay Kids To Hate White People

I see you keep avoiding the REAL INSTITUTIONAL BRAINWASHING I posted -- because you are too busy being a bitch....which is typical

This is intended to be a humorous send-up on right-wing racism and xenophobia. I hope you all know that.
Really? Those impressionable children are in on the joke too? Your denials are weak and ridiculous.
Hard to believe in our inclusive paradise the left keeps touting white people are treated as pariahs and the source of all evil and problems, just like the Jews in Germany before the war.

Oh...those Jews! If only we could get rid of them we'd have no problems then. Right?

I wish I knew this woman's name so I could do some research. I have a feeling she has some interesting friends.

Okay...some leftist "comedian" named Kristina Wong sucking at the progressive teat forever
destined to be featured in Jezebel and nowhere else.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back