Watch: Haredi soldiers rescue Palestinians from river

Ultra-Orthodox troops use civilian tractor to pull Palestinians trapped in car; 669 unit helicopter boards family trapped on roof surrounded by water, power lines

Watch: Haredi soldiers rescue Palestinians from river - Israel News, Ynetnews

(Good for them:eusa_clap:! Hope no lives will be lost due to weather)

I also have photographs of the kindness of Israelis to the Palestinians someone sent me. It is clear those photographs will never reach the mainstream media because it doesn't agree with their agenda and the false portrait they have tried to paint of the heart of the Israelites.

Truly they are a most compassionate people and I am deeply moved by their acts of mercy, kindness and generosity. I pray that no one loses their lives due to the weather also. Thank you again for putting this up. It is time the world sees the true heart of the people of Israel. You have done a good thing today. - Jeremiah

The good news is that in Israel they are heroes.

now lets try to imagine that an arab cop---
commandeered a tractor ---to save a bunch
of jews in the river. Would that man be
able to show his face in the market-place?
in the mosque?

The good news is that in Israel they are heroes.

now lets try to imagine that an arab cop---
commandeered a tractor ---to save a bunch
of jews in the river. Would that man be
able to show his face in the market-place?
in the mosque?

All of us are thankful for the security people who risk their lives saving ours.:clap2:

I would like to have been there to see the faces of the soldiers when they found out the car was full of arabs and not jews. :lol:

Why do you believe they would have cared? Over the last few days, more than 50 Arabs/Palestinians were saved by Israeli security forces, more than 20 of them, children.

You could say a nice thing every once in a while. Won't kill you, you know:doubt:

I would like to have been there to see the faces of the soldiers when they found out the car was full of arabs and not jews. :lol:

Why do you believe they would have cared? Over the last few days, more than 50 Arabs/Palestinians were saved by Israeli security forces, more than 20 of them, children.

You could say a nice thing every once in a while. Won't kill you, you know:doubt:

Sunni has told us that he is an american convert to islam---that
means he is MOSQUE educated in his beliefs and----personal charm

Sunni has told us that he is an american convert to islam---that
means he is MOSQUE educated in his beliefs and----personal charm
Well that's not cool.

Forum List

Back