Watch A Abortion

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Big D, Mar 30, 2004.

1. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  2. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    This isn't something I like to watch - though for some that don't understand the true procedure of an abortion, then I guess, for some, maybe it would be good. It is as it shows and the title is as it says "the silent scream"! Unfortanately, you can show this, and some still won't care and head right for the clinic.

3. Sandy73

Sandy73 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't bring myself to watch it either ! I know it is murder and no reason for it !! Hopefully the laws will be changing soon I pray !!

4. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Laws can change, but then there are the people that will do it in homes then - and then you have girls that wind up in hospital nealry bleeding to death, or just that death!

5. Sandy73

Sandy73 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't normally sound vicious like this but if a female is willing to kill her child then she should suffer as well !!! An eye for an eye !

That is the only subject I feel that way about !

6. _dmp_

_dmp_ Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7

People say the same thing about drugs...Guns...lots of things. People use that as a way to justify their feelings. Where were the thousands of women bleeding in the streets prior to Roe v. Wade?

Didn't happen. My wife won't let me pop a PIMPLE on her shoulder at home...do you think she'd let me go at her unborn fetus w/ a coat hanger?

7. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Though this may be true, and your Wife I am sure would NOT allow this, there have been MANY girls that have gone and had the old hanger done, look back! I don't believe in it at all, but, this is a subject that I truly am quite familiar with and know what some will do and the lengths they will go to do it.

Just recently, I had a student of mine, 16 years old, come and tell me she's pregnant - she needed $300 - of course, I knew why she needed that money, run right to a clinic. He Mom didn't know, she wouldn't tell her. I tried to talk to her, nothing worked. 3 weeks later, the deed is done. What if clinics weren't so easy to get to and have this done? what would she have done then at 16? do you think she would just have the baby? I doubt it. I think she would have seeked the next best thing and search for who can do it for her.

8. _dmp_

_dmp_ Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Where are the many girls? Maybe if the abortion wasn't so easy, she'd have been FORCED into telling her parents, who could have helped her set up an adoption. Perhaps if Abortion wasn't preached as 'the cure for pregnancy' she'd not even considered it. Perhaps if...perhaps if....To simply legalize something, just because a SMALL percentage of those who'd otherwise do it anyway is wrong. :-/

I hope your student heals because of her ordeal...emotionally. :-/

9. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    The thing being missed here is quite simple:

1. The Constitution and most religions make murder outright wrong.

2. The general scientific community has determined brain activity+heartbeat+nervous system functionality to be life (of a baby creature, we consider adults to need less)

3. A baby is just that by above definition at 7 weeks (actually less).

Ummmm.....Therefore, an abortion after 7 weeks in any capacity for any reason REGARDLESS OF EXCUSE OR CONVENIENCE is still by definiton, murder.

Coin it however you want, but it is what it is and nobody rational can deny.

10. _dmp_

_dmp_ Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    btw, it should be 'Watch An Abortion'

I haven't clicked the link, btw...no desire. :(