These sickos need a place in hell right next to Utility Company execs & Trail Attnys

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by _dmp_, Mar 29, 2004.

1. _dmp_

_dmp_ Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
  2. Johnney

Johnney Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    D... you really didnt need to post the pic with that

3. _dmp_

_dmp_ Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    It's truth...if more ppl knew what PBA was...maybe more would be offended enough to call for an end to the practice.

4. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533

5. Bullypulpit

Bullypulpit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +379
    Was the fetus aborted? Or was it the result of a miscariage? Questions which dmp's post conveniently ignore.

The truth is that partial birth abortions are not an elective proceedure in this country. It is used in the in the event of profound birht defects which the fetus will not survive after birth, or the life and health of the mother are endangered.

The vast majority of elective abortions are performed early in the first trimester when the fetus is barely enev recognizable as mammalian, let alone human.

6. _dmp_

_dmp_ Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Are you a retard? The baby in the illustration is fake - it's an ILLUSTRATION...sound it out...the ILLUSTRATION shows the procedure for what is known as a PARTIAL-BIRTH Abortion. The photo of a baby shows the approximate size of a baby when these procedures are performed. Show me your 'truth'...I think you are full of shit. :) There is NO reason to end the life of a baby. Especially like this.

Have a nice day!

7. badfish

badfish Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Still. Come on man... I'm sitting in my cubicle drinking coffee and eating donut holes. Now I'm going to have to be twice as cranky as I was planning on being today.

8. Bullypulpit

Bullypulpit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +379
    Talk to me whan you have some understanding of medicine beyond what you've seen on reruns of "E.R." :D

9. _dmp_

_dmp_ Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    why? who are you? What makes you so educated in Medicine? Why are you side tracking?

I love E.R. btw... :)

10. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533

"Partial-birth abortions are not an elective procedure in this country".

Would you be comfortable in amending that statement to read, "Partial-birth abortions are never an elective procedure...."

In like manner,"It is used in the event of profound birth defects....", to, "It is used only in the event of profound birth defects....".

As to, "The life and health of the mother are endangered....", During a partial-birth abortion, the baby's entire body, except for it's head, is delivered. Live birth could easily be accomplished at this point. Would you mind telling me what imaginable health risk is imposed upon the mother by delivering the baby's head-dandruff?

The gruesome procedure of partial-birth abortion is carried out in a specific manner, for a specific reason. Murdering the baby while it is still, technically, inside it's mother's body, protects both abortionist and mother from charges of infanticide. There is no other reason for this procedure. Tell me I'm wrong.

I realize that it is the duty of liberals to come to the defense of the "cause du jour", but I sure as hell don't envy you on this one.