Washington Times on Obama - “Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Just cut off all his funding and ignore the skinny thug

so sick of him

Look up the NBC poll reported tonight. You will weep.

Yup, I am sick of all 14 of you.

Republicans should shut down the govt again and make it clear why. We can't let obozo legalize 40 million foreign invaders who come here to steal jobs and govt benefits from the citizens.

Republicans should shut down the govt again and make it clear why. We can't let obozo legalize 40 million foreign invaders who come here to steal jobs and govt benefits from the citizens.

From everything I've read he has no legal standing to order this. so we'll see. the worst frikken President THUG I've ever lived under. He's just trying to stir up shit. what a guy huh as our President

Run along, dog, there will be no Washington shut down again.

No 40 mm illegals are coming here for citizenship.

And the FEMA camps are ready for the far right fascists who act violently.

Look up the NBC poll reported tonight. You will weep.

Yup, I am sick of all 14 of you.

They only thugs are the far right.

You're a subversive leftist wack job, you won't take a shot at the REAL PROBLEM, but continue to take cheap shots at the patriots... you're a piece of shit, a liar, and a subversive... did I miss anything?

The real way to do this would be for Boehner to bring up the Senate bill passed by bipartisanship majority for a vote.

All we need to know is the MAJORITY of the people Disapproves of the thug. Those are the people who will deal with the thug President. Jakie can whine all he wants. It's nice to see to him come out of the closet. claimed he is Republican. yeah sure

Sux to far right hater racists, because you can do nothing about it but cry
Sux to far right hater racists, because you can do nothing about it but cry

So I guess no more beaners hanging down at HomeDepot?

-Geaux

illegalaliens_1.jpg
You must be so proud to hire illegals, and then bitch about them.

And what would make you think I hired them?

-Geaux

We have a psychopath in the WH. It drives obozo crazy that whites throughout the world can create technologically advanced societies while black africa can't escape the stone age. So his answer is to destroy america.

JOSEPH CURL Obama sets off on scorched-earth rampage - Washington Times

“Some men just want to watch the world burn.” — Alfred talking about the Joker in “The Dark Knight”

nov 19 2014
President Obama, fresh off a shellacking in the 2014 midterm elections — in which he made himself a centerpiece, much to the chagrin of embattled Democrats — is about to embark on a scorched-earth rampage that will change the face of America forever.

More, he doesn’t care that poll after poll shows a growing disillusionment with his signature policy as president, Obamacare, which now holds a record low approval rating of 37 percent. And his plan to use executive authority to grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens rates just about the same — just 38 percent of Americans approve.

On Wednesday afternoon, the president announced — on Facebook — that he will be delivering a speech Thursday night detailing his intent to change U.S. law by executive fiat. The timing is deliberately designed to throw gasoline on an already blazing fire.

With just weeks to go before the end of the 113th Congress, and with funding for Ebola, a continuing resolution to keep the government open that expires Dec. 11, and a slew of others set to come up, the president has made unilateral action on immigration his top priority.

You said: We have a psychopath in the WH. It drives obozo crazy that whites throughout the world can create technologically advanced societies while black africa can't escape the stone age. So his answer is to destroy america.

-----------------------------
Hello. Liberal whites. Conservatives gave us nothing but destruction and deficits under Bush. Red States are disasters trying to lure liberal workers and poach Blue State jobs. Why? If Republicans were so smart, they would teach their own people. But just saying it is laughable, right? Republicans and education are like oil and water. Who would trust people to run anything who believe the earth is only 6,000 years old?

Hello. Liberal whites. Conservatives gave us nothing but destruction and deficits under Bush. Red States are disasters trying to lure liberal workers and poach Blue State jobs. Why? If Republicans were so smart, they would teach their own people. But just saying it is laughable, right? Republicans and education are like oil and water. Who would trust people to run anything who believe the earth is only 6,000 years old?

1. Most conservatives, including me, hate bush. He was awful and most of us concede that. But then, bush was a classic rino.

2. Very few conservative think the world is 6000 years old, though that number is just as plausible as the 14 billion years your precious "experts" tell us. Fact is nobody knows when or how the universe began. THINK

Forum List

Back